Entertainment

Kenya Moore Responds to Kandi Burruss & Don Juan’s Comments About Charity Event

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

Kenya Moore’s trip is already starting off messy.

Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kenya Moore rubbed the other ladies the wrong way on the recent episode. All the women headed to South Carolina for a girls’ trip. Before they departed, Kenya revealed that she and LaToya Ali would be getting there via private jet. According to Kenya, it was necessary that she and LaToya arrived before everyone else since they are the hosts.

Kenya told Drew Sidora not to tell the others about the jet.

But she did and the ladies felt some type of way when it came out that Brooklyn Daly was on the jet, too. Porsha Williams questioned why the other women weren’t told that they could bring their children along. Plus, the conditions on the bus they rode weren’t the best. It was too hot and the AC didn’t seem to be working properly. So Porsha and the others were upset.

When it comes to the private jet, Kenya Moore has no regrets.

Kenya made a recent appearance on “Watch What Happens Live” to celebrate her 50th birthday.

And Andy Cohen asked her if she feels bad about flying on a jet while the others rode a bus and left their children behind.

In response to this, Kenya said, “Well, no to the fact that they were being driven because we had to go down there before everyone else. But I don’t feel bad about the ladies not being able to bring their children because I’ve always brought my child on every single trip I’ve ever been on since I’ve had Brooklyn. So to me that’s just a fact that I always bring her.”

Kenya also had something to say about the Kandi Cares controversy.

1. Wow

January 25, 2021 at 11:14 am

Don Juan was definitely insinuating that it was Kenya who didn’t donate, which is why he said people can buy ice sculptures but not write a check to charity. So the question is who’s telling the truth? Kenya or Don Juan? I believe Kenya.

• James Marshall

January 25, 2021 at 1:46 pm

Kenya needs to go now,right now,not later

January 25, 2021 at 11:17 am

This is so confusing. Kenya is the one who got the ice sculpture for Cynthia’s surprise engagement party. So why wouldn’t it be Kenya who Don was talking about? Also, I have no problem with Kenya bringing her daughter on trips. Just extend the same invitation to all the others. And if a private jet was best in the end, why didn’t Kenya just use Falynn’s jet like Porsha suggested for everyone? It seems like Kenya goes out of her way to cause drama.

• Tracey

January 27, 2021 at 3:44 pm

How is someone going to offer up someone’s else property have some class.

• Queen

January 27, 2021 at 4:08 pm

You need to have some common sense. Falynn is a friend of the show. Porsha SUGGESTED that Kenya ASK Falynn if they could all ride her private jet to SC seeing as Falynn was filming the show with them and Kenya has been advocating for her to get a peach. Stop acting like you lack reasoning skills.

3. Im Sayin

January 25, 2021 at 11:20 am

So y’all were on here dragging Kenya in the comments and she actually donated. And more money than Porsha and Marlo who you all were praising. Interesting.

• Diva

January 25, 2021 at 11:29 am

You were on here defending Kenya like she was guilty. Not once did I see you doubt that she didn’t donate. You believed she didn’t donate too. So you rushed into judgment like everyone else on here did.

• Yeah I Said It!

January 25, 2021 at 12:00 pm

LOL.

• Twirl

January 25, 2021 at 11:35 am

Right! They always find a way to hate on the Queen of RHOA!

• Yeah I Said It!

January 25, 2021 at 12:00 pm

How is she the queen when ratings are down? LOL.

4. T

January 25, 2021 at 11:23 am

It’s easy to understand why people assumed it was Kenya because of the ice sculpture comment. But Kandi and Don Juan should have just named names instead of causing people to assume so much. They were messy for no reason. Be direct or say nothing at all.

5. JrzShoreLady

January 25, 2021 at 11:28 am

But when did Kenya make her donation? I’m sure if she made it the same time as the others Kandi would have mentioned it so I’m guessing it was either after the charity event or maybe even recently.

• Yeah I Said It!

January 25, 2021 at 12:01 pm

This.

• Just Lil Ol Me

January 25, 2021 at 2:51 pm

Yes! Timeline is important

6. Tea

January 25, 2021 at 11:32 am

So Kenya donated recently after Kandi and Don Juan called her out. ☠️

• Yeah I Said It!

January 25, 2021 at 12:01 pm

Of course. LOL.

7. Twirl

January 25, 2021 at 11:36 am

Kenya always gets the last laugh. Remember that!

January 25, 2021 at 11:42 am

Somebody is lying.

9. Savannah

January 25, 2021 at 3:21 pm

I guess this is going to be a thing at the reunion.

10. Dana

January 26, 2021 at 7:20 pm

It’s clear she made the donation after the other ladies did. We all know Ms Messy Miserable Moore did not make her donation before the show aired because we would have ALL heard about it in one of her ( look at me I’m better than them moments).