Entertainment

Dr. Heavenly Kimes Doesn’t Agree with Mariah Huq’s Firing & Quad Webb’s Demotion

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

Dr. Heavenly Kimes talks about the trailer.

While it doesn’t seem as if the upcoming season of “Married to Medicine” will disappoint, some fans are still not happy that Mariah Huq is out and Quad Webb was demoted to a friend of the show. Dr. Heavenly Kimes feels the same way and discussed this while talking about the trailer for season 8 on her YouTube channel.

She started off by discussing the cast photo in which Dr. Contessa Metcalfe was in the center.

Heavenly said, “Y’all know it’s going to be some mess with Contessa cause she out there out front. I don’t know how they judge who out front. Looks like to me the people they put on the end be on the way out. I don’t know. I ain’t speaking that. But to me, the best people they be getting rid of. The best people. Like it don’t make sense to me. Maybe it’s the money. I don’t know.”

RHOA is also discussed.

She then brought up some of the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” departures, “But you look at these shows like Atlanta Housewives, just my opinion, NeNe, Kim Zolciak…Kim Zolciak a white woman…well, she got her own show now so that’s how they got that. But she got a whole fan base behind her that are basically…is this politically correct to say poor white people? The Trump supporters, them people like that. Them the people that follow Kim Zolciak. And it’s a lot of them. About 80 million people voted for Trump.”

Heavenly continued, “So she has an audience of her own. NeNe got an audience of her own, she ain’t on there no more. Phaedra, oh my God, when Phaedra was on there it was 4 million viewers, right? That’s my thought. That’s the people they get rid of.”

She then addressed cast changes involving Quad and Mariah, “Honestly, and it’s my opinion, say what y’all want to, now you know I don’t do Mariah…but she was good, the girl was good for TV! Y’all saw that Miss Quad, y’all saw it, that she a friend. The girl was good for TV! I don’t know what Bravo…I wish I could go down there to the producer people and say, ‘Hey listen, little producer people, let me talk to you. Do y’all just wanna ruin the d*mn franchise? Cause y’all getting rid of the good people.’ Can I give my opinion? Cause this just my opinion. I don’t want to make nobody mad or nothing.”

Heavenly concluded with, “But I will say this. This is a job just like any job. If you come to work on time, do your job, don’t have such a big head, don’t curse the people out, you might be alright. That’s all I’ma say about that.”

1. Princess Peace

February 5, 2021 at 12:10 pm

Heavenly is two-faced, she revealed Mariah was not offered a contact before Mariah knew she wont be returning. Heavenly & Funky Dineva mocked Mariah about not receiving a contract non-stop. Heavenly is where she wants to be, she made d-mn sure to be the face of the show, she is befriending every cast member of RHOA & RHOP so she can interview them on her youtube channel.

• Betty Green

February 5, 2021 at 12:53 pm

Mocked Mariah and his YouTube channel got terminated. He who laughs first will laugh last.

• Love Heavenly

February 5, 2021 at 1:46 pm

His YouTube channel is back up though.

• Love Heavenly

February 5, 2021 at 1:47 pm

Heavenly never mocked Mariah about being fired. She has said multiple times that Mariah is good for the show and she’s needed. You Mariah fans sure do like to embellish things to make her look like a victim.

• Princess Peace

February 5, 2021 at 3:00 pm

Heavenly mocked Mariah non-stop on her YouTube lives. She stopped mocking her when Mariah filed the lawsuit. She repeatedly claimed Mariah sold the show for peanuts but she has not repeated the claims since she filed the lawsuit

• Ms toni

February 5, 2021 at 2:04 pm

Yes Heavenly , all you have to do is do your job and show up, well you do that well “kiss their a-ses and act like a monkey” and keep your job. You are one shameful Black woman. I cringe everything you open your mouth because it usually means you are going to insult another Black woman!Wake the funky up and look at yourself!

• Rashe

February 9, 2021 at 12:56 pm

Exactly!! She’s been mocking Mariah nonstop but her time is coming. She’s embarrassing as a black woman. I don’t trust none of them especially Heavenly, Toya, Contessa and Simone and I won’t be watching anymore.

2. Yeah I Said It!

February 5, 2021 at 12:19 pm

I’ll be paying attention to the ratings.

February 5, 2021 at 12:41 pm

Heavenly saying this much sooner would have helped Mariah and Quad. So why didn’t she speak up sooner?

4. Jaye Johnson

February 5, 2021 at 1:27 pm

Well I guess we won’t be watching. That’s a lot of “ white trash, President Trump viewers.
    I’m not sure why you exactly feel like we don’t matter and you insult us as such.
    I’ve watched the show, like millions of others since the beginning. Just like all the housewives shows. Many of us don’t see color. We just loved the shows along with a lot of love for all the cast members. Some made us mad, while others brought us such joy.
    Your words truly caught many of us off guard. There ARE millions of us that are white that watch, but all the white trash and black friends that discuss the shows are so turned off by your comments. We love All the women on the show and are sad to see some that are leaving. But we decided that because of your comments, WE will NOT be watching Married to Medicine anymore because of how you view us.

• Melody

February 5, 2021 at 1:42 pm

Heavenly didn’t call you or anyone else White trash. So either you have poor reading comprehension skills or you’re just looking to be offended because you’re still mad the election didn’t go your way. Also, you don’t speak for every white Trump supporter. So get over yourself.

• Love Heavenly

February 5, 2021 at 1:50 pm

White trash was never said but why do you associate being poor with being trash?

• Honey

February 5, 2021 at 2:08 pm

Get help. And yes, you do see color.

• Lee

February 5, 2021 at 4:58 pm

You know, saying you don’t see color is weird. You live in a country where people are different races and ethnicities. Embrace all of that and respect the differences. It’s only an issue when you put someone down for their race/ethnicity.

5. Yeah I Said It!

February 5, 2021 at 2:42 pm

Not Heavenly clocking the true tea about Phaedra and RHOA’s flop ratings. LOL.

6. Edwina

February 5, 2021 at 2:51 pm

I call bullsh-t. Heavenly should draw a clear line quad and Mariah are not the same. Yes they both bought drama and ratings. Mariah is still the creator & producer and these women just hate her for it. They don’t like that a person that looks like them really does own the show and hired them. Instead of saying they were wrong about Mariah selling the show they now want to say she should not have been “discriminated” against in her own sh-t. Ruthless! Heavenly and Simone said in other interviews that Mariah showed up on time and always did her job every single Time unlike egotistical quad. Unfortunately, watching quad reap what she sows is the most interesting part about her still being apart of the cast. I won’t watch the fake marches and pretend pride for the black cause when you all ultimately sold out for saltines!

• Princess Peace

February 5, 2021 at 3:06 pm

Quad always turned up late for filming, once she turned up 3 hours for filming claiming she was filming for Sister Circle. Well Sister Circle is cancelled…So much for Quad claiming she was in touch with higher hierarchy of the show and was getting a contactm… She returned as a friend of Heavenly on a low-ball contract. H stole her crown as the star of the show. H played Quad & Mariah against together while quietly trying to be the star of the show.
      #Karma

7. Tiffany

February 5, 2021 at 7:13 pm

Mariah and Quad are not the same Mariah created the show, Quad is just an employee.