Entertainment

RHOA Star Falynn Guobadia Responds to LaToya Ali Saying Simon Guobadia Kicked Her Out

Photo Credit: Bravo

LaToya Ali is feeling violated.

LaToya Ali is not feeling Drew Sidora after what she claims was an unexpected attack at the reunion. The “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star accused Drew and Ralph Pittman of sending Ralph’s barber to LaToya’s dressing room. And he was supposedly sent there to film himself giving LaToya a Vitamin C pack from Drew.

However, Drew would later deny doing this. But LaToya doesn’t believe her at all. So she has been calling out Ralph and Drew on social media.

Blogger the Peach Report posted a video clip of LaToya discussing the situation with her boo Von. In the video, LaToya said, “I was causing all the drama talking bout people’s wigs…stupid, petty drama. And people take it to heart…whatever. I don’t care about that. But at the end of the day, don’t disrespect me and my personal space. My personal space is supposed to be my safe space.” She continued, “I wasn’t dressed. Half naked and you come in there with a camera?”

LaToya also isn’t sure the incident will be aired, “So that’s what happened. I don’t know if they’re gonna air that because I went completely off.”

Falynn Guobadia and LaToya Ali go at it, again.

Well, Falynn had something to say on the post. She wrote, “Someone violating your space and privacy didn’t feel too good now did it? 🙄  Hopefully a lesson was learned.”

In response to this, LaToya wrote, “I was invited to your husband’s empire. I got kicked out and so did you 🤪 .”

Falynn would later respond to LaToya saying that Simon Guobadia kicked her out, “Little baby and her edges be REACHING REACHING! 😂  I got you, girl…lemme give Kenya a call 🤦🏾‍♀️ .”

LaToya then said, “Who you need to call is one of dem 3 baby daddies Hunty. Simmy bout to go back to his ex wife 💕  💕  💕. ”

Rumors about Falynn and Simon splitting began to spread after fans discovered that the couple was no longer following each other on Instagram and photos had been deleted. However, Falynn and Simon now follow each other again.

April 2, 2021 at 1:37 pm

LaToya’s obsession with Falynn’s marriage is weird.

• Yeah I Said It!

April 2, 2021 at 2:22 pm

You should watch the After Show and hear her explanation for why she keeps coming for Falynn. She’s really bothered that Falynn married a wealthy man as if that isn’t the original premise of the show. LOL.

2. Caribbean Queen

April 2, 2021 at 2:10 pm

LaToya just be acting like a typical west Indian girl and I can attest to that because I am West Indian as well! She is a bully and she thinks is funny!
    That does not excuse her behavior thou, she needs to sit back and watch how crazy she looks when acting that way.

3. Renee

April 2, 2021 at 2:32 pm

LaToya and Kenya are two evil wenches

• Tequila Girl

April 6, 2021 at 8:49 pm

Preach!

4. Moonie

April 2, 2021 at 3:24 pm

Wow a mother speaking on another mother kids classy!! Latoya needs to grow and grow up fast…she speaks on things that has nothing to do with her…..her and kenya are two sides of the same coin….they wanna go to warband at the same time act like victims….just messy messy messy…..very irritating….i wish i could go atleast 3 rounds with both of them and see how they like outside opinions becoming factual conversation….

5. Tequila Girl

April 6, 2021 at 8:54 pm

Sorry not sorry but LaToya needs a serious reality check. Her mouth is so reckless and she’s going to pop off to the wrong person.