Entertainment

Andy Cohen Isn’t Impressed by Wendy Osefo’s Reunion Receipts

Photo Credit: Bravo

Wendy Osefo continues to call out Gizelle Bryant and Robyn Dixon.

Real Housewives of Potomac” star Wendy Osefo came to the season 6 reunion with a lot to address. She’s not on good terms with Gizelle Bryant. The issue was Gizelle brought the cheating rumors about Eddie Osefo to the group. While Gizelle said she didn’t have any malicious intent, Wendy isn’t buying this. Wendy believes Gizelle’s actions were actually a coordinated attack against her marriage. Unfortunately for Robyn, she’s been dragged into the mess as well. Wendy went off on Robyn when Robyn asked what the rumor was Ashley Darby brought up. Wendy believes Robyn knew exactly what the rumor was and she pretended otherwise to be messy. So their friendship is pretty much over at this point.

Wendy’s issues with Gizelle and Robyn will be addressed in-depth on part two of the reunion. Gizelle is called out for questioning if Wendy got work done because of the rumors. Wendy feels this was rooted in misogyny. And she asks Gizelle if she got a tummy tuck to keep Jamal Bryant. When Wendy tries to explain why she also is upset with Robyn, she pulls out some receipts to prove her points. Interestingly enough, Andy Cohen makes it clear that he’s not impressed by Wendy’s receipts.

1. Viewer

November 18, 2021 at 9:50 am

Is it just me or is Wendy trying pitifully to be like Monique. Monique and Gizelle were known to feud on and off for Seasons 2 – 5. At first, I sided with Wendy in this feud, but now I’m realizing she is just angry and bitter (sorry, is that colorist? smh). I never liked Wendy to begin with more do I like Gizelle but Wendy is really reaching and is just looking for a reason to fight with Gizelle and Robyn. We don’t need her back next season.

2. Bee

November 18, 2021 at 9:52 am

I think most people can see Wendy is trying too hard, including Andy.

November 18, 2021 at 10:00 am

Well this was embarrassing.

• Ratchet Queen

November 18, 2021 at 3:35 pm

LMBO!

• Twirl

November 18, 2021 at 6:05 pm

Very!

4. Diamond

November 18, 2021 at 10:05 am

Wendy started off the season strong but I gotta say she is not delivering at this reunion. And I don’t care what people say, her anger towards Robyn makes absolutely no sense.

5. Staying Anonymous

November 18, 2021 at 10:55 am

Wendy is stubborn just like Candiace. Robyn did nothing to her. And she’s trying to pull a Monique after she downplayed her last season. The way she changed so fast is questionable but people are ignoring this because they don’t like Gizelle.

6. Ms. Jackson

November 18, 2021 at 11:15 am

Wendy got a seat next to Andy in her second season so her ego is out of control now. I’m all for dragging Gizelle, but be original when you do it. Monique’s binder is iconic. She literally made the ratings go up because of how she did it. Sis made people interested in RHOP who never watched before. Wendy is trying to duplicate that and it’s just not working. She needs to be herself.

7. My 2 Cents

November 18, 2021 at 1:27 pm

I hate how annoying Wendy has been at the reunion when I’ve enjoyed her up until this point. I know she just wanted to have a strong reunion performance but she should scale it back just a little bit.

8. Lauren

November 18, 2021 at 1:41 pm

Some of these women felt the pressure to deliver another great season because of how popular season 5 was. Bravo as well because what other reason would they invite Nicki to the reunion? What everyone including Bravo needs to understand is RHOP works because these women are their authentic selves. When you start trying too hard, the show loses what made it special. I agree that Wendy should just be herself. She needs to know she belongs without even trying.

9. Michelle

November 18, 2021 at 3:08 pm

Yeah Robyn doesn’t lie like that though. I believe her and I think this was a misunderstanding that could be a non issue if Wendy would just listen to what Robyn was trying to say. She was too quick to talk over people and tell Mia to shut up when she should have listened the first two parts of the reunion.

10. Valerie

November 18, 2021 at 3:30 pm

We don’t need another Monique. RHOP works because they all have very different personalities. Wendy needs to understand that. Will the real Wendy stand up?

11. Yeah I Said It!

November 18, 2021 at 5:56 pm

Yikes.

12. Twirl

November 18, 2021 at 6:06 pm

Why is she trying to be Monique?!

13. Natalie

November 19, 2021 at 12:42 am

Wendy played her own self 🙄😆.
    If I hear “My husband is an Attorney “ one more time.
    Eddie woulda told her to 🤐.