Entertainment

LAMH Recap: La’Berrick Filed for Divorce 3 Weeks After Child’s Birth + Melody Feels Trapped

LAMH Season 3 Episode 21

Photo Credit: OWN

Martell doesn’t answer Carlos’ question.

The episode begins with Martell not answering whether he would have married his former mistress if he met her before Melody. Melody says he couldn’t leave her alone. She also refers to a conversation where Martell said he was being selfish.

Later, Melody brings up how she sees Martell pulling out another phone after she was going through his main one. It was at that point, Melody felt it was done. Carlos also says he believed Martell tried to make it work with Melody despite being strongly connected to his mistress. Melody then asks why he isn’t with his former mistress now and sees other women. Martell reiterates that just because he isn’t with Melody doesn’t mean he would be with his former mistress.

Interestingly enough, Marsau says he saw Martell and the woman together while on a guys trip in Atlanta. Kimmi says she felt it was shady that Martell did this. She feels that Marsau and Maurice should’ve left. However, Maurice says he would’ve stayed because he could’ve had more influence staying.

Melody’s fed up.

It’s at this point, Carlos and producers release the cast from the stage. Backstage, Melody is angry and going off about Carlos asking multiple questions about Martell’s former mistress. She openly wonders why they had to make her relevant.

In her locker room, Melody vents about Martell apparently making up lies. In fact, Melody has a board in the dressing room with photos of the kids that Martell sent her recently. Melody called it “This Is Why.” Melody then cries when she talks about having to be in Huntsville dealing with everything she has involving her relationship with Martell. She really wants to take her kids and leave but feels Martell is forcing her to stay.

Meanwhile, Kimmi and Maurice are still stuck on the fact Martell didn’t even answer Carlos’ question about if he would’ve married the other woman first if he met her first. They also discuss Maurice also being around Martell and the women. Maurice says he told Martell what he is doing is not a good idea. Kimmi’s whole thing is that she wouldn’t want a friend to feel like they’re being complicit with their spouse cheating. As this happens, Marsau conveniently can’t remember if Maurice was on the trip where the other woman showed up.

Destiny faces her own tough line of questions.

Eventually, the cast returns to the stage with Destiny joining them. The hard questions continue as Carlos hones in on Destiny and her divorce. First, he asks Destiny what happened and she confirms that they were in a long-distance relationship and things went south when they began living in the same city together.

She also decided not to speak about their marriage as it dissolved on TV. She confirms that no one cheated. Instead, they had “breaks.” Martell gets thrown into it as Carlos brings up the scene with Destiny and Martell in her beauty supply store. It was here where Martell throws Destiny’s divorce in her face, saying her mouth was the cause. When Melody speaks up, Martell doubles down, saying that no man wants a mouthy woman.

Next, Destiny reveals that La’Berrick filed for divorce 3 weeks after she gave birth to their son. It comes up La’Berrick really felt some type of way about Destiny not taking his last name. This leads to a short but tense back and forth between Destiny and Marsau.

After this, La’Berrick and Destiny are co-parenting and Destiny is single.

Louis and Tiffany join the cast.

Later on, Louis and Tiffany join the cast. Carlos lays into the couple, mentioning that fans don’t want them returning next season. Martell compliments them, saying that if fans want them fired, they’re doing a good job. Tiffany says the criticism did get to her.

LaTisha brings up the conversation she had with Tiffany and she and Marsau feel that the Whitlows are not being truthful at all. Of course, this leads to Carlos asking Kimmi and Marsau about what Tiffany brought up about Monster at Destiny’s event. They both feel that Tiffany bringing up Monster crossed the line and Kimmi says she felt blindsided about it all. Martell speaks under his breath that he feels the same way about Miss Wanda talking about his children. Carlos side-eyes Martell.

Carlos asks if Melody should’ve defended Kimmi at that moment and Martell says she should’ve. Kimmi then brings up how they didn’t appreciate Louis not fully standing strong in their previous apology.

Next, the entire cast feels the Whitlows weren’t transparent and Kimmi brings up that Tiffany was actually fired from the Chamber of Commerce. Tiffany says this is a lie. Oddly enough, Martell says no one on the cast is being transparent.

Things then get tense when Carlos asks if the Whitlows have a successful marriage. The question leads to a back and forth between Louis and Marsau. Marsau brings up that Louis and Tiffany’s previous marriages failed. Marsau replies that getting a divorce doesn’t make them experts in marriage.

What are your thoughts about the episode?

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by OMFGRealityTV (@omfgrealitytv)

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by OMFGRealityTV (@omfgrealitytv)

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by OMFGRealityTV (@omfgrealitytv)

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by OMFGRealityTV (@omfgrealitytv)

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by OMFGRealityTV (@omfgrealitytv)

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by OMFGRealityTV (@omfgrealitytv)

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by OMFGRealityTV (@omfgrealitytv)

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by OMFGRealityTV (@omfgrealitytv)

Written By

A.J. is a publisher and writer for Urban Belle Mag. A.J. has a passion for HBCUs, learning technology, and reality tv.

1. Kelly

December 12, 2021 at 2:47 am

Do y’all remember when Tisha and Mel were going back and forth about Marsau cheating and Tisha said that Martel had bought his side chick a matching BMW? That made it seem like Martel cheating was common knowledge in Huntsville but we are now supposed to believe that he only took Arionne around the boys in Atlanta ?

Who was Marsau with when Arionne popped up on them? I do not condone cheating but Carlos should give everyone the same energy that he is giving Martel.

What happened to Martel and Melody claiming that Marsau has had 20+ side chicks ? He sure has a lot to say about Martel this reunion.

December 12, 2021 at 7:53 am

The men on this show are so problematic. I cringe when they speak their misogynistic viewpoints. And divorcing your wife three weeks after childbirth is cold blooded.

• Albert

December 12, 2021 at 3:14 pm

They are all playing a part scripted one bad guy (Martel), one sneaky guy (Mausau) and one supposedly innocent Maurice. Money destroying them all Tisha know it all with her loud mouth mom who talk infidelity say she got a husband and a boyfriend. Melody better watch for the karma that’s coming her way she is riding high now but she better cushion for the fall.

• Erica

December 12, 2021 at 11:58 pm

Melody, if you’re reading this, just know the evil this person typed and spoke into your life will not come to pass. I and others have prayed for your peace and happiness. You were in an abusive marriage. Now you’re in an abusive co-parenting relationship. God will get you to the point where Martell’s words and actions won’t hurt anymore. Give it time. Trust in God.

3. Rainbow

December 12, 2021 at 10:07 am

This episode further cemented my belief that Martell hates Melody and he does everything he can to hurt her.

4. dee dee

December 12, 2021 at 10:52 am

Agree, divorcing your wife 3 weeks after the birth of your son is very strange. She acts like they were all good before that and maybe they were. Maybe it was the birth that changed things, since it seems he hurried up out of there right after. A name change isn’t enough for a whole divorce.

5. lilyspirit

December 12, 2021 at 1:42 pm

Kelly you said exactly what I was thinking and was going to say. Martell has been portrayed as the bad guy when all along Marsau AND Maurice have secrets that haven’t been exposed. LaTisha said she didn’t understand why Maurice denied he was present when Martell brought his baby mama around when he was actually there. He was afraid Kimmi would go upside his head. This show is so scripted and major parts of their lives have been left on the cutting room floor. Melody telling Martell about her “f-llatio” date. Why share that with Martell if she is so angry with him and wants nothing to do with him? What is the real deal with them that wasn’t portrayed on the show? And now Melody AND her mother want to paint Martell as being an unfit father? Martell is devoted to his children and the love is evident. His children love him just as much as he loves them. I don’t condone Martell cheating and having a child with Arionne but he is a good father. Martell has been exposed for his infidelity and muzzled from dishing dirt about the others. I do not feel sorry for Melody. She knew that Martell was cheating for years yet she pushed to get on television knowing that their lives would be an open book and nothing would be off limits. Wasn’t it said that RHOA was one of the shows she was interested in? Enough said. The other couples better get their sh-t together because Carlos is coming for them.

• Kelly

December 12, 2021 at 9:54 pm

I don’t feel bad for Melody either. From what the show and social media, Martel looks like a good father to his kids. Arionne said on her live that he is a great kid to her child also. I am over this show at this point – it’s too scripted for me.

6. Roberta

December 12, 2021 at 3:22 pm

Do these people realize what this show could do to their kids sharing all this dirt especially the ones with teenagers who probably have friends watching this show I was watching no more after this season to much back stabbing and this show was suppose to show three power house couples building up Huntsville all we get is drama and negativity to see who can throw dort the hardest. The ladies need to check their style of dress sometimes. Like Tisha with the short set that look like she had on underwear and a top

7. lilyspirit

December 12, 2021 at 5:51 pm

I have the same concern and the answer is they are in it for the money, regardless of how it affects their lives or that of their children. Since their problems existed years before the show I drew the conclusion that they decided, collectively, to cash in by joining the reality show train and riding it all the way to the bank. I now believe that the three couples giving back to Huntsville idea was just a ploy to get the show, which has since become the Melody and Martell show, with no serious further mention of their corporation. The drama will continue as the producers dig for dirt on the others and someone else will become the villain.

8. Realness

December 12, 2021 at 11:31 pm

The black community has so many issues and some of the responses to this show, as well as the actions of the people on this show remind me of how much work is required for progression. In my opinion, Martell is not a great father. His choices have caused his children great pain and the destruction of his family. Him doing basic dad things on Instagram doesn’t impress me. A great father puts his children before himself. And a great father is not going to do anything to break up his family. I am truly thankful to have the father that I have. He sacrificed everything for my mother and our family. His p-nis didn’t come before any of us. Martell’s children will need a lot of therapy and prayer. He never got any help for his daddy issues and it shows.

• Kelly

December 13, 2021 at 7:55 am

Thank you for stating your opinion respectfully, that rarely happens on this site.

There is a lot of stuff that is being left out of the show, e.g. apparently the abortion that Melody had was because she also had a side dude and did not know if her husband or the dude was the father. I don’t know if this is true or not. Martell buying Arionne a matching BMW was never disputed on the show or social media.

It’s only fair for us to look at Martel through the same lens that we are looking at Melody – the show and social media. Based on social media, Martel is a present father and has great interactions with them so based on that and the show he is a good father.

It’s all about the $$ and ratings for them at this point. The only people I feel bad for are the kids. The online vides will never go away and so they will grow up being associated with the toxicity.

• Realness

December 13, 2021 at 8:12 am

Unfortunately, the black community has low standards when it comes to fatherhood. So some of us qualify black men “being present” and having “positive interactions” with their children as being great fathers. That’s the bare minimum. I was not raised this way. Martell is not a great father. He’s abusive towards Melody and makes selfish choices that hurt his children and broke up his family. Great fathers don’t do this. I think some of us are giving him a lot of trust because coddling black men is what the black community does. We are harder on black women. Always. Martell has told a lot of lies on Melody, including saying she got an abortion because she cheated. A lot of black women may believe this because they’ve been conditioned to defend black men at the expense of black women. The reality is Martell is not a good man. We have plenty of proof of this. So why are some of us trying to make him out to be a victim? And someone to have so much empathy for? Martell ruined his black family. Making excuses for bad behavior from black men has hurt our community tremendously. Black women need to stop demonizing and defaming Melody to make Martell look better. It’s sick.

• MsCoCoMango

December 13, 2021 at 9:39 am

THAT WHOLE PART! Couldn’t have said it better!

• Realness

December 13, 2021 at 10:49 am

Thank you sis ?

• Kelly

December 13, 2021 at 10:31 am

My parents have been married for 53 years. My daddy has been present my entire life. He is actually my go till today so my standards of what a father is are very high.

You are choosing to side with Melody based on the lens of the show and social media but you are choosing not to look at Martell through the same lensese.

BTW, I am not American. I come from a background that doesn’t have baby daddies so trust me my standards of a father and sperm donor are too high compared to those of American women.

• Realness

December 13, 2021 at 10:40 am

You’re still equating presence with being a good father. There’s a lot more that comes with being a great father which Martell doesn’t actually meet. He has yet to put anyone before himself. Also, I said black people have low standards when it comes to fatherhood. That means all black people, not just Black Americans. Black people are dysfunctional all over the world, which is why Black people outside of the US are defending Martell here and other spaces on the web. A great father puts his children and wife before himself. Martell refuses to do that. Black people need to raise their standards for what is considered as exceptional fatherhood. It’s at the bottom and basic.

• Realness

December 13, 2021 at 10:47 am

Lastly, I actually formed by opinions of Martell from his actions on the show and off the show as I do Melody. You just want me to sympathize with Martell and I’m not going to. He’s not a good man. This isn’t the fault of producers. Be thankful that there are Black women who aren’t willing to coddle men like this. That’s progression.

• Kelly

December 13, 2021 at 10:51 am

Saying that my father has been present doesn’t mean physical presence only. If that was the case, why would I say that he is present in my life(he is my go to) when we live in different continents?

You just don’t want to hear a different opinion and that’s OK. I’m out, at this point, I should be getting paid for discussing this raggedy scripted show. You are set in your ways, you have to defend Melody because she is a black woman, doesn’t make a difference if you have all the info or not.

• Realness

December 13, 2021 at 11:01 am

I’m fully aware of what the word presence means Kelly. I’m saying presence isn’t all that’s required to be a great father. Many men are present in their child lives and have still caused their children a lot of pain. More is needed to be a great father. If I’m defending Melody because she’s a black woman, you’re defending Martell because he’s a black man. I have plenty of info about Martell and Melody to form the opinions that I have. You’re just upset you can’t change my views.

• Kelly

December 13, 2021 at 11:09 am

I’m not upset. I just look at things differently. Maybe you are not seeing the holes that I am seeing in the entire story and that’s totally fine.

They have been paid and we are not getting paid to go back and forth so let’s agree to disagree.

Enjoy the rest of your day! I am out.

• Realness

December 13, 2021 at 11:46 am

I’m reacting to Martell going out during a pandemic and quarantine and risking his and his family’s health/safety to impregnate another woman. I’m reacting to Martell stealing Melody’s money, not paying his bills, being homophobic towards Melody’s brother, refusing to study for and pass the builder exam and make legitimate money for his children forcing Melody to be the breadwinner. I’m also reacting to his abusive treatment of Arionne and Melody. As well as Martell’s misogyny that has been on full display this season on his IG page as well as TV. He is not a good person or a great father. Yes, you should move on from engaging me because I’ll continue to judge Martell for his actions on and off the show. I’m not sure why my comments got your attention in the first place honestly.

9. Realness

December 12, 2021 at 11:35 pm

Oh and also, I am glad Melody finally divorced Martell. He is emotionally abusive and she will need a lot of therapy to make sure she doesn’t end up in another toxic relationship.

10. lilyspirit

December 13, 2021 at 8:46 am

Anything and everything going on in the Holt family did not have to be brought to national TV. Melody’s need and greed to be in the limelight led to all of their dirty laundry being aired. The show is heavily scripted and shows only what they want us to see which is not necessarily what is really happening when the cameras are off. A good mother puts her children before her greed to be “famous” at any cost, especially knowing that there are serious issues in her marriage. As Roberta above stated what good parent would allow this kind of exposure knowing it could adversely affect their kid’s lives either now or later? What good mother would sit on stage and discuss her giving or receiving f-llatio? How will she explain that when the kids get teased in school or want to know what it even means? A mother’s first instinct should be to protect her children not just physically but mentally and emotionally. Her desire for fame and fortune does not justify sacrificing her children’s well-being. Yes, Martell’s behavior is inexcusable, but Melody caused further damage by allowing cameras to show her children crying and in pain. They will see this one day and resent having their private life and all the scars of the Holt family exposed. We will never know the WHOLE story of Melody and Martell but trust and believe there is more than we know and Melody is enjoying having the cameras focused on her, at any cost. Facts.

• Kelly

December 13, 2021 at 10:28 am

Thank you! This is exactly it.

We are judging Martel based on what we are seeing but we are not allowed to judge Melody by the same standards.

• Pat

December 13, 2021 at 10:33 am

More bullsh-t. Y’all actually judge Melody with higher standards. On here, she’s been blamed for Martell cheating. She’s been crucified for moving out of the house and entertaining another man while they were broken up. She’s been judged for wanting to sing and be on TV. Silence when it’s mentioned that it’s Martell who actually pitched the show. Melody has been judged for having another baby with Martell. She was dragged for trying to make the marriage work. Melody has been judged for being a working mother and providing for her children while Martell doesn’t work and doesn’t have any income outside of the show. Here y’all go again acting like It’s Martell who’s the real victim. Some of you black women can’t help yourselves. I told y’all I want all the smoke today!

• Kelly

December 13, 2021 at 10:47 am

My point all along has been that this is a scripted show and so we need to look at it like that. There are a lot of holes in the entire thing. There are things that have been raised in the show that have not and will not be addressed in the reunion. It’s all for ratings at this point.

I am not going to defend Melody simply because she is a black woman. There is more to the story than is being shown. E.g. How did Martell buy a whole car for a side chick without Melody knowing ? She is being portrayed as the brains of the marriage so she could not miss that.

There is no way that those boys did not know about the side chick. Heck, there is no way that those boys have not had side chicks.

It’s a scripted show, they got paid and I’m not getting any coins for going back and forth here so I’m out.

Us having different opinions don’t mean that we want Martel. Anyone who gets with any of those men deserve them.

• Rainbow

December 14, 2021 at 8:37 am

Maybe it’s just me and the way my reasoning skills are set up, but I don’t think Pat’s point was you should defend Melody because she’s a black woman. Her point was too many black women like to defend toxic black men and that has led to a lack of progression for the black community. And looking at the stats, Pat is 100% correct. Black women look silly defending the very men killing them at high rates. So it’s crucial to be more selective about which men to ride for. Martell does not deserve defending, sympathy, or the benefit of the doubt. This is not the hill to die on. Time to level up.

• Elizabeth

December 13, 2021 at 10:54 am

Thank you! Melody gets judged and dragged for everything. She only started to get support online when the side chick got pregnant. I truly don’t understand how someone can watch this show and defend Martell. He’s awful to everybody. And he lies to hurt people. He only loves himself. True narcissist.

11. Pat

December 13, 2021 at 8:58 am

Some of these comments are so gross and predictable. You will never see white women defend toxic fathers the way black women do. Thank you Realness for your comments. But you can’t fix our toxic a-s community. Melody is a bad mother for working her a-s off and building wealth for her children and paying Martell’s bills after this divorce (because he prefers to sleep around than get his builder license) but Martell is a “great father” for doing basic sh-t and his Instagram posts. Martell’s a-s would be unemployed if it wasn’t for this show. So he and his annoying a-s stans should be thankful his ex-wife got his lazy a-s a check. Black women are exhausting. Yes, I went there. And I want all the smoke if you have it. UB please fix the reply button.

12. Twirl

December 13, 2021 at 9:14 am

Oh please! Martell wanted to be on TV too and he’s the one who contacted Carlos to pitch the show. Now he’s calling himself a model! Because of this show, Martell now has delusional and thirsty women sending him DMs on a daily basis! He’s living the life he always wanted now. Full thotting! I truly believe he uses his children and posts them frequently on IG to pick up women! It works because too many women have low self esteem and are impressed way too easily by him! Martell only has women defending him because he’s attractive and they want to sleep with him! When you sign up for reality television, you sign up to be authentic and share your life completely. Martell and Melody aren’t wrong for sharing their reality! That’s what you’re supposed to do on a reality show! Most of y’all share your business on the internet for free so who cares! What do you think social media is?! I just wish everyone else on the show was as transparent as the Holts! With that being said, Marsau is actually growing on me for some odd reason!

13. lilyspirit

December 13, 2021 at 9:29 am

So you know all of the details of Melody and Martell’s life off camera? Based on what? You are entitled to your opinion but you can’t speak for anyone other than yourself, Black or White. No one said Melody was a bad mother for building her wealth and any of the other things that she does. Everyone has an opinion and the right to express it. Get used to it. You sound angry and are looking for a fight. I for one won’t entertain your aggression. End of story. Peace out.

14. Shannon

December 13, 2021 at 9:33 am

Rainbow, Realness, Pat, Queen, Twirl…I appreciate all of you. Thank you for defending a black woman who finally ended a horrible marriage to a toxic black man. It’s easy for us to be misogynistic and you all consciously choose to support Melody. Let’s also not bash Arionne either. Both Melody and Arionne were taken advantage of and manipulated by the same man. Let’s hope Melody’s actions give other women courage to leave their own bad marriages too. Black women deserve better. Remember that.

15. Pat

December 13, 2021 at 9:42 am

Lilyspirit, seriously, go somewhere with your hypocrisy. You said I can’t speak for anyone but myself yet you get on here on every LAMH post and speak for Martell’s toxic a-s like you know him. You definitely insinuated that Melody is a terrible mother like Martell is some father of the year with the basic a-s sh-t he does. Meanwhile, he couldn’t even pay his light bill and Melody had to step up and pay so the kids didn’t suffer when they are with him. He refuses to do what he needs to do as a man because he’s too busy sleeping with randoms he meets on Instagram. He’s not even a provider. Melody is. I can speak on all the toxic sh-t I see in the black community because I’m sick of it. Black women defend the scum of the earth way too often and we’re the only women who do this. Ask yourself why!

16. MsCoCoMango

December 13, 2021 at 9:43 am

THAT PART TOO!! ALL IF IT

17. lilyspirit

December 13, 2021 at 9:51 am

Girl bye! When you sign up for reality TV you sign up for drama and ratings! You are at the mercy of the producers who will do anything to get the highest ratings! How many people have left reality TV because it went way left of what they expected it to be. These shows do not make money off of someone’s boring life so they will try/do anything to get high ratings. Everyone wants Martell because they have low esteem? You a psychiatrist now? Ridiculous. Everyone has an opinion and the right to express it. You find Martell attractive so does that mean you want to sleep with him? My point exactly.

18. Twirl

December 13, 2021 at 10:02 am

These adults signed up for reality TV! They’ll be alright! And yep! Anyone who wants Martell has low self esteem! Doesn’t take a degree in medicine/psychiatry to see ma’am! Just God given common sense! Melody got with Martell when she had low self esteem and unresolved daddy issues. Didn’t leave until she learned to love herself and fixed her relationship with her dad! I don’t want Martell and I’m not the one defending him. You are though! And you defend him consistently! Raise your standards Ms. Lily!

19. lilyspirit

December 13, 2021 at 10:21 am

Pat, you have a lot of anger that needs to be addressed. AGAIN, we ALL have an opinion and NONE of us knows the whole story and NEVER WILL. I am not angry at the world nor putting ALL BLACK WOMEN in the same category as you choose to do by saying we are the ONLY women who defend the scum of the earth. I have in all my posts stated that Martell’s behavior was inexcusable and have never defended him. What I choose NOT to do and WON’T do is decide that everything I see on this show is THE IT and THE ALL. Melody is to be commended for all of her accomplishments but she is not the saint TO ME that you all think she is and that’s MY OPINION and I don’t apologize for it nor will I address it any more. Everyone doesn’t think alike and everyone has an opinion. That’s LIFE. Carlos is somewhere laughing his head off over the ALL THE COMMENTS about his show. THAT’s the real REALITY.

20. Diva

December 13, 2021 at 10:21 am

Being on TV isn’t the issue. Melody and Martell were having problems way before the show. So when Martell said that they should have kept their problems in the household, he should have put his household first and been faithful. He created all the problems his family is having now. His choices affect his kids whether he’s on TV or not. I may have my issues with Melody, but Martell doesn’t deserve defending. He’s a very evil soul. And he won’t be happy until everyone else on the show is divorced too.

21. Pat

December 13, 2021 at 10:27 am

Again, LilySpirit, miss me with your hypocrisy. Yes, you defend Martell all the time on here. This is why you drag Melody and have never once dragged Martell. You tore her apart as a mother, but called Martell a “great father.” He gets to do the bare minimum and still be praised by you and women like you. I called you out on it and I’ll do it again. And yes, I’m angry that black women have this innate urge to defend toxic a-s black men. It’s one of the reasons why the community is behind in so many ways. Take the d-mn cape off for Martell and men like him!

22. lilyspirit

December 13, 2021 at 10:45 am

It’s just amazing to me that people can’t agree to disagree and then get all in their feelngs when you don’t see what they see. What a boring world it would be if that were the case. Welp! Time for Yoga.
    Peace out people.

23. Angie

December 13, 2021 at 10:47 am

I bet that’s not women leaving those comments & if it is you’re the type of chicks we don’t want around. Blaming the ex-wife for what the man caused is rich. Blaming her for being greedy smh. I thought it was only right to elevate your wealth & this show has done that. She’s still securing the bag for her family with businesses she started. His behavior is disgusting & it shouldn’t matter if there are cameras around or not. What woman wants to share anything belonging to her? I’m so tired of us always needing to be everything for certain type of BM who don’t give a rats ass about us. Going off his mother’s behavior she made it ok got him to disrespect himself, his family, & women in general. An attractive man yes, but very ugly in the inside. & let’s be clear Kimmie was speaking too much about the Boys Trip so Maurice didn’t say anything incriminating. His brother didn’t get the memo & thought his jedi mind tricks he play with Tisha would work with the rest. Dirty buddy yo ass was cheating too. I have a feeling the reason Destiny is on hush about her marriage is because it was the only way she could get in the show. I mean they divorced once she was a full-time cast member. Seems pretty fishy to me. No man is doing what hers did unless there was no love in his heart for her.

24. Ratchet Queen

December 13, 2021 at 11:08 am

Wait when did this post go left?! It was peaceful yesterday ?

• Lisa

December 13, 2021 at 12:38 pm

Infidelity is a touchy subject. A lot of women have dealt with a Martell. So they won’t take kindly to seeing other women defend his actions while putting down the woman he mistreated. I’ll be honest and say I wasn’t a Melody fan while she was with Martell. But once she left, I became a supporter. It’s a powerful thing to see on a black show because oftentimes women don’t leave.

25. Natalie

December 15, 2021 at 11:10 pm

You know what truly bothers me is that tight high school prom suit Marty is wearing.