Entertainment

Lauren Williams Responds as Fans Speculate She Has Romantic Feelings for Dennis McKinley

Photo Credit: Bravo

Porsha Williams is opening up in her new spinoff.

Real Housewives of Atlanta” fans have a lot to say about the latest episode of “Porsha’s Family Matters.” Porsha Williams has been dealing with the controversy surrounding her engagement. While she’s happy to start a new chapter with Simon Guobadia, many haven’t moved on from his previous marriage. In fact, they can’t understand why Porsha would get involved with the former husband of a coworker. However, Porsha said she didn’t break the girl code. She was never friends with Falynn Guobadia. And what fans of the show witnessed was just reality television basics. Falynn had to be introduced by someone on the show. Producers figured that it should be Porsha. So she doesn’t think she’s crossing the line being with Simon.

As Porsha is processing the backlash, she’s also having issues with Dennis McKinley. She said her engagement might have caused issues with their co-parenting relationship. So she’s been trying to repair it. Her sister Lauren Williams figured a family retreat could get everyone on the same page. Dennis and his mother Momma Gina were invited. However, it didn’t take long for things to go left.

In fact, dinner was messy just one night in.

Interestingly enough, fans had a lot to say about the drama in Mexico. Some have even wondered if there’s a romantic connection between Lauren and Dennis.

Well, Lauren responded. And she’s not here for the speculation.

December 13, 2021 at 11:48 am

Yeah I don’t think there’s anything there between Lauren and Dennis. I think Lauren is just a loyal little sister who keeps an eye on Dennis because she knows Porsha isn’t really over him.

• Diva

December 13, 2021 at 11:58 am

This. Lauren does everything she can to protect Porsha. I just don’t think Porsha is that loyal to Lauren though. Porsha seems very self centered.

2. Oprah Wig

December 13, 2021 at 12:26 pm

I honestly think Lauren isn’t here for this Simon nonsense and she wishes it worked out between Porsha and Dennis. But they need to allow Dennis to move on. Telling that grown man he can’t date or bring women around at the family functions he’s invited to is nonsensical.

3. Lay Lay

December 13, 2021 at 1:49 pm

Lauren ain’t scandalous. She’d never betray Porsha like that. I think Dennis really does think
    of her as his little sister too.

4. Lady Mitchell

December 15, 2021 at 10:43 am

Uh… Lauren may not admit it, but she likes Dennis romantically. I think Dennis looks at her as a little sister. I am glad this article came out, because I thought the same thing. Why can’t Dennis bring a lady friend? Who cares? Apparently Lauren and Porsha do, so middle school in my opinion.

• bosslady73 page

December 15, 2021 at 11:05 am

Rite!!! I agree ?

5. Natalie

December 16, 2021 at 4:56 pm

Lauren is really cool. I think she’s trying to keep her family in positive spirits for her niece.
    Come on now, Lauren does not want Dennis. I questioned why Porsha wanted him.