Entertainment

Marsau Scott & Maurice Scott’s Brother Causes More Speculation

Photo Credit: OWN/YouTube

Maurice Scott and Marsau Scott have also been targets of rumors.

Love & Marriage: Huntsville” star Martell Holt has received a lot of backlash from fans due to the fact that he cheated on Melody Holt. In fact, he fathered a son outside of the marriage. And Melody said that Martell cheated on her with multiple women. However, his longtime mistress, Arionne Curry, is the woman he had the child with. At the reunion for season 3, Marsau admitted that Arionne has been around the men. Both he and Maurice Scott decided not to leave the club they were inside. And their wives, LaTisha Scott, and Kimmi Scott, were both upset their husbands didn’t leave the club to prevent being dragged into Martell’s affair. These comments led to Arionne putting Marsau, LaTisha, and Maurice on blast.

Arionne actually threatened to hurt LaTisha’s feelings if she doesn’t watch her mouth.

Maurice and Marsau responded to Arionne’s threats. And neither believes she has any receipts to back up the accusations she has made.

Interestingly enough, now “Love And Marriage: Huntsville” fans are speculating even more. Apparently, Maurice and Marsau’s brother made some comments that have people talking on social media. This comes as Marsau and Maurice have both been hit with accusations of infidelity.

1. Amanda

December 29, 2021 at 11:58 am

Can we leave this crap in 2021?

ION, I am looking for books to read in 2022, books that will help me progress in life – any ideas?

Here are a few that have helped me.

– Everyday Millionaires. I reevaluated my 401K after reading it.
    – The One thing – I read it every December. It’s a good reminder for me every year to focus on things that move the needle.

2. Oprah’s Wig

December 29, 2021 at 12:04 pm

This man needs a journal.

• Tea

December 29, 2021 at 1:51 pm

He really does ?

3. Peachy

December 29, 2021 at 12:10 pm

Listening to men like this will get a lot of women messed up.

4. Karen

December 29, 2021 at 12:25 pm

Have mercy have mercy, let me say that whatever he feels he feels and his circle of friends are probably all cheaters so he has no good blueprint to go off of. And he is ignorant to think that. He has planted a seed in his head that all men are nit faithful because he has never been around one and for that i feel sorry for him he has never came in contact with my hubby we were dedicated and faithful to each other for 17 years til the day he passed away in 2020 and i never doubted him for one second. So Mr. Scott here is a thought how about surrounding yourself with some men that have been faithful to there partners and love it wouldnt trade it for the world and maybe you can get a different perspective on what you just spewed!!!

• Be

December 29, 2021 at 6:10 pm

Amen to that Karen. I’ve been married for 35 years and there’s no infidelity here either. His circle is messed up. Wow so sad. Ladies that’s a lie from the pit of h-ll.

5. I SAID, WHAT I SAID!

December 29, 2021 at 2:07 pm

Unless you want to spend the rest of your life faithful while your Man cheats. I suggest having a side dude. This is the only salution.

• Renee

December 29, 2021 at 6:40 pm

This man wants attention, he told everyone this. Nothing he says should ever be trusted. Bless his heart poor thing.

6. TNYCOLE

December 29, 2021 at 8:13 pm

Amanda, I agree with you totally as I plan to invest my time in worthwhile efforts and not in bufoonery. I once read an article that spoke on how actors who actually studied the trade are lacking work due to reality tv. I rather watch a scripted show with real actors and thespians verses allowing these individuals who would sell their souls to the devil for a storyline.

7. Karen

December 29, 2021 at 10:22 pm

Agreed to all this man wants attention in the worst way and he figures this is the way to get it he needs to go back where he cane from because if wanted to be on the show then he should of pitched hisself in but he didnt so go have several seats.

8. Pam

January 2, 2022 at 6:27 pm

This brother is the cheater and very unhappy with his life. Appears to be jealous of his brothers successes!