Is Rihanna Dating ASAP Rocky Behind Chanel Iman's Back?

Gossip

Are Rihanna & Chanel Iman Sharing ASAP Rocky?

Photo Credit: Instagram/Urban Belle

Photo Credit: Instagram/Urban Belle

Is Rihanna dating ASAP Rocky? Rumors have floating around the media for the last couple of weeks on the real details on Rihanna and ASAP Rocky’s relationship. After touring together, ASAP told MTV News that she’s just a friend and he wanted to shut down the rumors because he didn’t want any drama with his girlfriend supermodel Chanel Iman. But recently Rihanna and ASAP Rocky were spotted getting cozy out in the open, causing many to speculate that just maybe they were on the set of one of ASAP’s music videos. Strangely enough, ASAP said on the VMAs red carpet that they were not shooting a music video, and he brought Chanel along to be his date. This is only fueled the rumors more of course.

Now the paparazzi are claiming Rihanna was photographed leaving ASAP’s hotel in New York on Thursday Morning and the Daily Mail is reporting she walked out wearing the same clothes she clubbed in the night before. Rihanna did take to her Twitter account to tell her fans she would be at a party in the city hosted by one of her best friends (the same one who recently attacked Karrueche on Instagram) on Wednesday night, but some whispers suggest Rihanna was strictly at the hotel to spend some time with ASAP.

All of the gossip which hasn’t been denied as of yet by ASAP or Rihanna’s camps has some people wondering if Chanel and Rihanna could be sharing ASAP and dating him at the same time. That wouldn’t be a stretch considering Chris Brown confirmed months ago that he dated both Rihanna and Karrueche at the same time and neither had a problem with it.

But of course all of this is just gossip for now and it’s possible the paps are just being messy. Only time will tell.

September 6, 2013 at 7:08 pm

Well Rihanna didn’t mind sharing Chris with Karrueche at one point, so this is totally possible. Not to mention ASAP likes to hit women too. He’s her type.

2. Reality Check

September 6, 2013 at 7:09 pm

Rihanna had no problem trying to get Chris back while he was in a relationship, so I can see her doing this. Chanel Iman can do better anyway.

3. WhatWhat

September 6, 2013 at 7:09 pm

I’m not sure what any female sees in him. Gross.

September 7, 2013 at 3:38 pm

Probably just sex. It’s 2013 you know. Women can have sex just because too.

4. Ms. Jackson

September 6, 2013 at 7:10 pm

I don’t put anything past Rihanna since that whole thing with Karrueche. Rihanna gives no f-cks about someone being in a relationship.

September 6, 2013 at 7:11 pm

Wasn’t she just kicking it with Drake tho? Damn she gets around.

September 7, 2013 at 3:50 pm

Drake gets around too. But I’m sure that will get unnoticed by most of you. It’s 2013, are we really holding women to higher standards regarding sex? That’s so outdated.

6. 404

September 6, 2013 at 7:12 pm

Im sure this is just another one of Rihanna’s stunts to get under Chris’ skin. I say that because if she was so over Chris and the drama why is she still shading Kae on Instagram and Twitter?

• Barbee

September 6, 2013 at 7:20 pm

COSIGN!

September 7, 2013 at 3:37 pm

LOL Chris can’t even release that wack X album of his. Rihanna’s not thinking about his hasbeen a-s. Please move on. She has.

September 6, 2013 at 7:12 pm

Tramp.

8. Meeka

September 6, 2013 at 7:13 pm

Anything is possible. Rihanna isn’t the most moral female anyway. If she wanted ASAP she would go after him despite him having a girl.

September 7, 2013 at 3:39 pm

And what’s wrong with that? He’s not married.

9. Oprah's Wig

September 6, 2013 at 7:16 pm

ASAP tho? Rihanna has questionable taste in men these days. Matt Kemp is the best she’s ever done and of course she messed that up with the quickness.

10. Navy

September 6, 2013 at 7:17 pm

ASAP is not married! Rihanna can do what she wants as long as she’s not messing with a married man! Chanel needs to get on the job! #StepItUpBoo

• Troll

September 6, 2013 at 7:19 pm

Girl please. If she did mess with a married man you’d defend that too. Stop lying.

• Tosha

September 7, 2013 at 3:24 pm

This is why I had to stop being a fan. Too many of you all in the navy have adopted poor morals because you worship this girl. I will pray for you.

September 7, 2013 at 3:42 pm

Psstt…Rihanna is not a role model and never wanted to be. Her morals don’t matter.

September 6, 2013 at 7:18 pm

Rihanna just keeps getting passed around in the same circles. She’ll never be a wife though because she’s too ratchet.

• Navy

September 6, 2013 at 7:30 pm

You basic chicks put way too much value on marriage!

• Heather B.

September 6, 2013 at 7:33 pm

Actually basic chicks don’t put enough value on marriage…know where I’m going with this?

• Cherry

September 6, 2013 at 9:48 pm

Of course the “navy” doesn’t. Look at their “queen”. She will fade out of fame and spend her days miserable and lonely, and her navy will likely follow suit, if they follow her for advice on life or relationships

September 7, 2013 at 3:41 pm

No, you wish she would fall off and end up miserable and lonely. If you think that’s going to happen, I have a bridge to sell you. You all have been predicting Rihanna to fade away for the last few years and she continues to outdo your faves. You don’t have to like her, but let’s be honest here. She is the Madonna of our generation. She’s the one that should be telling people to bow down. 🙂

• Cherry

September 7, 2013 at 5:17 pm

That’s cute. She has lasting fame for producing crappy singles. Clearly her fans must not care much for her, they rarey buy her albums. I am being honest. My opinion of her doesn’t matter. I know you’re probably too young to remember this, but there was a time when Britney Spears dominated the musical world. No one thought she’d ever fade either. So just pay attention and hope you’re right. I won’t be sad when she falls, you will.

12. Cherry

September 6, 2013 at 9:50 pm

Meanwhile her fans pretend like they don’t notice these males passing rihanna around like a turkey at Thanksgiving…

September 7, 2013 at 3:45 pm

You sound sexist. So only women can be passed around? I’m pretty sure Chris Brown, ASAP, Drake and whoever else you THINK she’s been with aren’t virgins. In fact, more of you women need to get laid. Maybe you all wouldn’t be so grumpy on here.

• Cherry

September 7, 2013 at 5:22 pm

How do I sound sexist? Why are you bringing up anyone else’s pass to try and defend her? I spoke on how it looked when Chris was sleeping with both women. However, facts are facts and trying to divert attention to a male won’t change that. Rihanna gets passed around whether you like it or not. Maybe you (and over half of Rihanna’s fans) should grow up. If I talk about HER, don’t get upest and attempt to insult ME. Maybe you should focus less on “getting laid” and more on finishing your homework. Rihanna’s not going to pay your bills sweetheart.

September 7, 2013 at 5:26 pm

Rihanna isn’t paying your bills either, you pay her just as much attention as I do. And I’m the fan. And it is sexist to call a female out for doing the same thing men do. Just keep it fair. If Rihanna is being passed around, so are the men she’s rumored to be sleeping with. They aren’t saints.

• Cherry

September 7, 2013 at 5:34 pm

You must not have read my comment in its entirety. I said I spoke on Chris when he was bed hopping, I spoke on Drake too. Now it’s her turn.Yes these men sleep around, but that doesn’t change the fact that Rihanna is a hoe. Nothing you say about them will stop her from spreading her legs to all of them. So yes I am keeping it fair. Just acknowledge that your fave is a successful and rich hoe since you want to whine about keeping it fair, then we can just call it a day. She’s not the only one, just the one this article is about. Don’t worry, Draya and several other females get bashed too. Is that fair enough for you? Oh and FYI Rihanna doesn’t pay my bills, my job does, and it leaves me with time to read UB too, so I’m good.

13. xedos

September 6, 2013 at 10:51 pm

so a paps saw her coming from a hotel in the morning and no pics. since when paps don’t take pics

• admin

September 6, 2013 at 11:25 pm

The pics snapped by the paps are on The Daily Mail’s website, the link is in the post.

• Tosha

September 7, 2013 at 3:26 pm

Another delusional Rihanna fan who will blame the media for the terrible things their fave does. It’s the media’s fault oh and the paps too right? Smh.

September 7, 2013 at 3:52 pm

The photos did happen. And maybe she did leave his hotel. But what’s wrong with that? If you’re Navy you shouldn’t be pressed for Rihanna to play by the same rules they force on other women who are too afraid to be real. Rihanna is real.

14. julyol1972

September 7, 2013 at 4:08 am

Went to the Daily Mail. Pic of her walking out of a hotel, which proves what? I noticed that on this particular site, as soon as you mention Rhi’s name, everyone goes insane, calling the woman out her name. It’s ridiculous! The girl is living her life, not yours! Damn!

• Tosha

September 7, 2013 at 3:23 pm

Newsflash: There’s no rule or law that says people have to like Rihanna. And most of us aren’t young kids who connect with her raunchy behavior and online bullying tactics. We’ve watched her bully Ciara, Karrueche and some of her own fans. We don’t want to praise someone with no morals and she brings the negativity on herself because she is a negative person. I was a fan until recently and I completely understand now why so many people do not like her. As beautiful as she is, she’s very ugly and evil on the inside. I had to question why I was supporting someone who can be so mean to other people. But If you want to read people praising Rihanna all day there are fan sites for that.

• julyol1972

September 7, 2013 at 5:08 pm

Liking Rhianna isn’t asking anone to praise her, it just means I have an opinion, same as yo! I just don’t jump on the hate bandwagon like most folks. She has issues, just like everybody else. Hers are just more public. Ciara started that sh*t with Rhi on Fashion Police, and then started whining when she couldn’t finish it. And Kae is lacking in the same level of maturity, morals and class as Rhi. She’s still with that fool, ain’t she.

Rhi is and will always be cool in my book. If that somehow offends you, so be it. I don’t always agree with what she does or says, but I can be objective. Reading some of the comments on this site however, most of these folks aren’t!

• Tosha

September 7, 2013 at 5:35 pm

Did you say Ciara started it? Come on lady, you’re better than that. Grown women shouldn’t create checklists on why it’s appropriate to act childish and mean spirited.

• julyol1972

September 7, 2013 at 10:44 pm

Yeah, I did! If Ciara had a problem with Rhi not speaking to her, like she said, be a woman and talk to her about it or move on. Don’t be a punk and go complaining to Joan Rivers on Fashion Police to do your dirty work. Ciara is weak as fu*k! This isn’t about checklists, it’s about Ciara’s a-s being a punk, then being whiny as hell when she got called out. If you gonna call out Rhi for her behavior, in this case, then call out Ciara. Fair is fair!

• Tosha

September 7, 2013 at 11:25 pm

Why are you so angry sis? I pray for your healing. You have a good weekend.

September 7, 2013 at 3:35 pm

I hope you’re not in the Navy being that weak julyol1972. Rihanna is winning. She should have haters. Most of the people on here are Beyonce fans. The hate is to be expected and the Navy isn’t worried about the Beyhive. Get out your feelings julyol1972. You’re embarrassing us. Rihanna is unbothered and you should be too.

• julyol1972

September 7, 2013 at 5:14 pm

Never wanted to be part of “the Navy”, never gonna be! I just happen to like Rhi and dislike always seeing the same folks, with the same comments coming to drag every time a story is posted about her. If you see that as embarrassing you and yours, you might need to get out more.

September 7, 2013 at 5:23 pm

Yeah, you’re not Navy because you’re too sensitive and kind of acting like a coward. Just like you replied to me, reply to the people on here that you have a problem with. It’s not that hard. Like they say on Twitter, @ them tho. You’re the only Rihanna fan on here crying about other posters while everyone else just replies and debates the comments they don’t like. Blogs are for conversations. Have a conversation and quit whining. But you’re talking to me and I’m obviously not one of the reasons you had a fit in the first place. So yeah, put that reply button to work sis.

• julyol1972

September 7, 2013 at 10:54 pm

Honey, I did reply to a commenter! I stated my opinion, and left it at that. You on the other hand, rode in and inserted yourself in a convo, didn’t have nothing to do with you. I don’t need you to tell me how to act. If stating my opinion makes me a “whiner” and a “coward”, that’s cool too!

Stay with the Navy, fight for your girl, I don’t care. At the end of the day, both of us like her, and appreciate her music! I didn’t clown your many comments on this site, I don’t see why you’re going after mine!

• Haters Sit Down

September 7, 2013 at 7:16 pm

Thank you! Rihanna is unbothered! No need to get mad! Got it? Good!

September 7, 2013 at 4:18 am

Rihanna sucks. I’m tired of this talentless little girl shading other singers! She is not humble at all! I’ll be glad when her time has passed.

• Tosha

September 7, 2013 at 3:29 pm

You are right. She is very mean to other singers. She’s the only singer I have ever seen get on Instagram and throw her success in other people’s faces. She had no right to come at Beyonce either. She has created some kind of stan war and sits back and encourages her fans to be vicious. I remember the time she cursed out a fan who told her they were worried about her because of the drug rumors and she cursed them out. Then she sicced her Navy on that girl and they told her to kill herself. Rihanna did nothing and thought it was funny. She’s evil.

September 7, 2013 at 3:46 pm

Rihanna is not going anywhere boo. You might as well become a fan.

16. Leslie

September 7, 2013 at 4:23 am

I believe this. The paps took photos of Rihanna all in ASAP’s face. They looked like they were getting ready to kiss. At first I thought it was just for a music video but then ASAP said it wasn’t a music video. So then why were they flirting like he didn’t have a GF? Chanel is a fool.

17. I stan for no one

September 7, 2013 at 9:20 am

Rihanna….no new friends huh…….lol

18. Tosha

September 7, 2013 at 3:30 pm

She did not care when Chris was in a relationship and pursued him anyway. She has questionable morals.

September 7, 2013 at 3:47 pm

And if she does have bad morals, what’s the problem? She never said she was a role model.

19. Get Busy

September 7, 2013 at 3:32 pm

Don’t hate man. Rihanna is young, beautiful and successful. There’s nothing wrong with having a booty call and enjoying being single. Chanel should be mad at ASAP if something is going on, not Rih. ASAP is the one she’s in a relationship with.

20. Get Busy

September 7, 2013 at 3:55 pm

I just subscribed to this blog. I like it and the comments on here bashing Rihanna make it clear to me that she’s really on top. Just saw the other post congratulating her on having the most Facebook likes and there was so much hate from Beyonce fans in the comments. Need more Navy on here though. I think I can help out with that. Cheers!

• Cherry

September 7, 2013 at 5:28 pm

Do you think it bothers these readers when people defend rihanna? That’s the difference between the women on the blog that don’t care for her and the adolescents that get all upset and defend her. However it’s nice to see the you guys reading something, I’m glad you’re here :).

21. Haters Sit Down

September 7, 2013 at 7:14 pm

More hating on Rihanna. I love that she keeps you chicks so pressed! Yass!

22. King Bey

September 7, 2013 at 11:35 pm

LOL at Rihanna fans getting all in their feelings. It’s too easy. #checkmate #bowdown