Bobby Brown Drops Another Bombshell

Bobby Brown Drops Another Bombshell

Photo Credit: Twitter

Photo Credit: Twitter

Bobby Brown is making headlines because he’s been spilling a lot of tea in interviews as he promotes his his memoir, “Every Little Step.”

And now he’s making some pretty major claims about Whitney Houston and Bobbi Kristina’s relationship.

1. Old School

June 9, 2016 at 5:31 pm

Shameful. I’m really embarrassed for Bobby right now. He’s acting erratic. Is he having money problems?

2. Chelly

June 9, 2016 at 5:34 pm

What a douche bag he is for this. And I agree with Cissy. Don’t claim this is a memoir if the only tea you’re spilling is someone else’s.

3. Ms. Jackson

June 9, 2016 at 5:40 pm

He really is a piece of sh-t.

June 9, 2016 at 5:47 pm

The things some people will do for money. It’s really sad. He needs to let them rest in peace.

5. Izzy

June 9, 2016 at 5:54 pm

Karma is a bish. Bobby better watch it.

6. O-La

June 9, 2016 at 6:01 pm

Some things are better left unsaid. And my God, Tupac? I can’t even blame Whitney for that one. 😂

7. Honey

June 9, 2016 at 6:46 pm

This is so wrong on so many levels.

8. Bree

June 9, 2016 at 6:48 pm

Bobby must be having money problems. He’s saying outlandish stuff… he was raped by a ghost, Whitney was a lesbian… stuff no one can validate. But I guess we will see if Janet speaks out on their alleged affair.. sad

9. CiCi

June 9, 2016 at 7:01 pm

You would think losing his child would have changed him for the better but nope. He’s still a selfish snake.

10. Yeah I Said It!

June 9, 2016 at 7:21 pm

In one clip he’s snotting and crying about losing Bobbi but does he really think she would approve of what he’s saying about her mother if she was still alive? Bobbi rode hard for Nippy and considered her mother her best friend. He needs to get it together.

11. Nessa

June 9, 2016 at 7:55 pm

I feel really bad for Cissy. She lost her daughter and just buried her granddaughter not too long ago and now she has to endure this. It’s like reliving everything all over again. Bobby doesn’t really care about anyone but himself.

12. Veronica

June 9, 2016 at 8:02 pm

So instead of getting out of Whitney’s shadow once and for all by telling his own story, he’s decided to make his memoir all about her and their deceased daughter. Wow.

13. anon anon

June 9, 2016 at 8:26 pm

The way I see it now Bobby ain’t the only one who has been trying to eat off Whitney’s passing. I mean they had an entire reality show. And Cissy didn’t seem to mind making appearances on it. She wrote a book as well, so why can’t Bobby? The only issue I have with all this is these interviews. These interviews have been messy because he’s throwing so many people under a bus (Janet, Tupac, Bobbi Kris, Whitney). He should just promote the book and call it a day.

14. Ratchet Queen

June 9, 2016 at 10:38 pm

Terrible.

15. Yoshi

June 10, 2016 at 12:42 pm

He’s really proving all his critics right with these interviews.

16. Treasure8430

June 10, 2016 at 1:40 pm

I heard about Whitney having a lesbian situation that she got caught up in…back in the day which is why she went and got wit Bobby to dim out them stories……..and I do believe Whitney was smoking weed wit her kids…cause I knw most parents that do that…being that their kids are gonna smoke anyway..but this and the rest of all that mess isn’t for Bobby to be sharing and promoting especially when 3/4 of the folks he mentioned are dead…smh he’s foul