Erykah Badu Defends Kanye West

Erykah Badu Defends Kanye West

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Kanye West has managed to anger a lot of his own fans as a result of his most recent tour drama, but Erykah Badu feels people should be sympathetic to the Chicago rapper.

1. Fanny

November 27, 2016 at 3:32 pm

Yeah, no. Some of us were making excuses for Kanye ten years ago. We now understand he is who he is and supporting him is completely optional. I’m good.

2. Chelly

November 27, 2016 at 3:38 pm

This was so dramatic. Kanye is an a-s and always has been. It makes sense that people are over him to be honest.

3. And What?

November 27, 2016 at 3:42 pm

It’s amazing how black people are supposed to support everybody no matter what kind of ignorance they spread about us. After what Kanye said about racism, he will never get my support again.

November 27, 2016 at 3:48 pm

Girl if you don’t get.

November 27, 2016 at 3:50 pm

Sigh…

6. CiCi

November 27, 2016 at 3:53 pm

No teveryone is falling for the stunts put out by the Kardashians. And that’s ok.

7. Peachy

November 27, 2016 at 3:57 pm

I guess it’s trendy to speak out and defend Kanye. Now only if these same celebs had this much passion for their own people. Erykah is the same one who admitted on Twitter to being absolutely clueless about Black Lives Matter and the recent police brutality happenings. But she has all this compassion for Kanye, a certified stunt queen who is most likely pulling another stunt to get insurance money. I can’t with these people.

8. Seriously?

November 27, 2016 at 3:59 pm

*blank stare*

9. Blessed

November 27, 2016 at 4:39 pm

She would sympathize, she feels misunderstood her damn self

10. Gabriella

November 27, 2016 at 6:53 pm

Sorry but nobody is about to make me feel sorry for Kanye I just don’t. Do I think he has some problems yes I do but I feel like a lot of what Kanye is going through now he brought on himself.

11. D. Val

November 27, 2016 at 10:04 pm

The people speaking up on his behalf now should have cared enough to pull him aside and give a friendly self-check when he started to self-destruct.

12. Bee

November 28, 2016 at 12:51 pm

I really feel like she’s only saying this cause she gets misunderstood as well. Anyway…nah.