Quantcast
More Details Released About Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill's Breakup

Gossip

More Details Released About Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill’s Breakup

Photo Credit: Instagram

The other day Nicki Minaj confirmed that she is no longer in a relationship with Meek Mill, and now more details are coming out about the breakup.

1. Anon

January 6, 2017 at 11:12 am

She doesn’t need to leave the door open for Meek. Move on Nicki. You’ve settled long enough.

• Lay Lay

January 6, 2017 at 11:23 am

I don’t think she thought she was settling since he’s a rapper as well. But when you compare her career to his…yeah she definitely settled.

2. Peachy

January 6, 2017 at 11:16 am

I think most people are surprised they lasted for two years. Meek is younger than her and very immature. I’m not sure what she really saw in him but it’s good that she can be single and focus on her career without his distractions.

January 6, 2017 at 11:26 am

She doesn’t need to get back together with him or SB. Leave the exes in the past where they belong. It didn’t work for a reason.

4. Me

January 6, 2017 at 11:37 am

Being with Meek was starting to affect her career. Especially since he beefed with Drake. She didn’t gain anything being with him so I hope she wouldn’t take him back down the road.

5. Barbee

January 6, 2017 at 12:08 pm

smh I hope this isn’t true.

6. Erica

January 6, 2017 at 2:21 pm

Knowing Meek, he probably was insecure about Nicki’s success and cheated. And if that’s the case, I would hope she would never get back with him.

January 6, 2017 at 3:01 pm

lmao

8. Nicole

January 6, 2017 at 5:07 pm

I think she’d go back to Safaree before she goes back to Meek. Safaree helped her gain success while Meek dimmed her light. He really seemed resentful of her at times but pretended he loved the fact that she had more than him. She wasn’t even inspired enough to make music while she was with him. He just had bad energy.

9. WhatWhat