Kenya Thinks Porsha Will Do Anything for a Storyline + NeNe Says Kandi and Porsha Are Being Thirsty

Photo Credit: Instagram

Kenya Moore has something to say about Porsha Williams and Phaedra Parks’ friendship.

1. Anon

February 22, 2017 at 11:31 am

I agree with NeNe. This whole season has just been a little too ratchet for my liking.

2. Chelly

February 22, 2017 at 11:34 am

Is Kenya really going there? No one has ever been more desperate to secure a spot on RHOA than her.

• Yeah I Said It!

February 22, 2017 at 11:50 am

LOL! She’s so quick to throw shade but half of it applies to her as well.

• julyol1972

February 22, 2017 at 1:42 pm

So all Porsha and Phaedra do is talk about s-x but Kenya just threw Cynthia’s p-ssy a party and was quick to tell us how many d-cks she didn’t suck (liar) on the last episode. Hypocrite!

And Nene is right, seems like the producers are doing some of everything to make this season interesting.

February 22, 2017 at 11:37 am

I kind of feel like Nene is shading the producers and confirming some tea. I remember I heard before they started filming for season nine that the producers were putting pressure on them to bring the drama. Everyone’s job was on the line, so it’s possible this is why Kandi and Porsha are doing this.

• Sheika

February 22, 2017 at 1:54 pm

Me too. And I think she’s been spilling tea like last week, I think she’s was low key saying that the stories put out about the housewives not wanting NeNe and Km back was a lie put out by producers. Basically Carlos up to his old tricks.

February 22, 2017 at 11:43 am

Kenya projects a lot. Anyway, I can’t say NeNe is wrong. The last episode, although very entertaining, wasn’t a good look.

5. Yeah I Said It!

February 22, 2017 at 11:51 am

I can see what NeNe is saying. But at the end of the day, Kandi is the one who came out swinging this season. She just didn’t think Porsha would swing back. LOL.

• julyol1972

February 22, 2017 at 1:47 pm

Kandi was doing interviews before the season even started trying to ambush Porsha and get ahead of the lesbian rumors…..and it still didn’t work. Kandi is coming off as incredibly aggressive and bullying, while Porsha is showing she’s not a pushover. Bet Kandi wasn’t expecting to hear Marvin’s Room was out here cheating!Lol

February 22, 2017 at 12:22 pm

Oh NeNe please. How is Kandi thirsty for defending herself against Porsha’s many lies?

7. My 2 Cents

February 22, 2017 at 12:52 pm

Shut up Kenya.

8. Kimberly

February 22, 2017 at 1:42 pm

NeNe keeping it real as always.

9. Realness

February 22, 2017 at 1:44 pm

I mean but did NeNe lie? This season has been embarrassing and at times, just plain to watch like another Mona Scott Young production. Is this Bravo or VH1? This is why I’m all for NeNe and Kim coming back next season. Then at least the drama will be real because the relationships and friendships are real.

• julyol1972

February 22, 2017 at 1:51 pm

This is what happens when you let a L&HH producer come to an already successful franchise……he forgets this ain’t a scripted Mona Scott Young Production. Carlos King is the worst thing to happen to RHOA since he bought on Claudia to get rid of Nene – and look how that turned out.

• O-La

February 22, 2017 at 6:22 pm

Amen.

• Shayla

February 22, 2017 at 7:17 pm

Girl you better tell it! Carlos has totally ruined this show and now he thinks bringing backs the OG’s will save it. He gets on my nerves.

• julyol1972

February 22, 2017 at 7:29 pm

He needs to be gone next season along with Kandi, and Kenya and/or Cynthia.

February 22, 2017 at 5:17 pm

Show is trash now. I miss how good and REAL it used to be.

11. The Truth

February 22, 2017 at 6:57 pm

I completely agree with NeNe. The quality of RHOA has really gone down.

12. Rachel

February 22, 2017 at 7:53 pm

So basically Porsha took a page out of Kenya’s playbook because she’s the most desperate person on the show.

13. Shady Bootz

February 23, 2017 at 11:12 am

When the show first started they were constantly throwing luxurious fundraisers, parties and attending gala’s. Every other word out their mouths were “the elite of Atlanta, the who’s who of Atlanta, mansions, money, cars, etc” they really depicted real housewives living lavishly. Boy has the show changed gears…