RHOA Recap: Porsha Exposes Phaedra + Ends Friendship

RHOA Recap: Porsha Exposes Phaedra + Ends Friendship

Photo Credit: Bravo

In the fourth part of the season nine reunion of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” Phaedra Parks was officially put on blast by Porsha Williams.

Things got so bad that it doesn’t seem like Frick and Frack will ever recover.

Here’s a recap of “Reunion Part Four.”

May 8, 2017 at 10:53 am

Porsha is playing victim, again. I’m so disgusted.

• Im Sayin

May 8, 2017 at 11:17 am

Now I do feel like Phaedra is a manipulator, but for Porsha to make it seem like nothing was really her fault is a problem. She’s a grown woman who could have at least asked Kandi if it was true before speading it the way she did.

2. Chelly

May 8, 2017 at 10:57 am

Boring reunion and lackluster season. They need to do better season ten.

May 8, 2017 at 11:02 am

Kenya was very annoying. You can tell she wasn’t happy about being a nonfactor this season so she did a lot of overcompensating at the reunion.

4. Zodiac

May 8, 2017 at 11:11 am

So this was what they hyped up this whole time? Boring!

5. Honey

May 8, 2017 at 11:29 am

I thought Phaedra was going to say she got her info from Carlos King. When that never happened, then it became kind of clear that her coming back next season probably won’t happen.

• I'm off the fence now

May 8, 2017 at 12:35 pm

I thought so too. I don’t think she will be coming back either. However the ratings did go up building this lie involving her. I won’t be surprised if they bring her back as people would be eager to watch how she would do on an island by herself and how she would actually squirm around the ladies. This would be interesting.

6. Ms. Jackson

May 8, 2017 at 1:13 pm

Sh-t season.

7. Kimberly

May 8, 2017 at 1:20 pm

Very disappointing reunion. Phaedra telling Porsha that wasn’t even a bomb, it was obvious.

May 8, 2017 at 3:16 pm

Phaedra is definitely not going to be asked back.

9. StayReal

May 8, 2017 at 4:05 pm

The reunion was so damn boring and I can tell it was so fake. The whole season was fake, all that yelling at the reunion was staged. You mean to tell me kandi sent porsha a Cease and Desist but not Phaedra. And honestly nobody would have realized if kandi hadn’t made it a big deal. Nobody was listening when they were arguing.

10. Twirl

May 8, 2017 at 5:59 pm

Fraudra finally got her karma. Good riddance! Now Poorsha is next!

11. Diamond

May 8, 2017 at 8:51 pm

I felt so sorry for porsha last night. I don’t think it was an act. I felt it was from her heart. Now what was scary is that phaedra didnt show any feelings or remorse. She didn’t care her freind was hurt. She is nobody freind. I know Angela Stanton is glad that phaedra have been exposed.

• Deedee

May 9, 2017 at 10:51 pm

That stupid thots is a non factor Angela she dont hold NO weight in this adult game bringing her dumb jail bird loving a-s on the show was the stupist messiest thing Andy ever did just like Peter old dusty a-s walking off the show NON-FACTOR, Apollo NON-FACTOR, Kandi NONFACTOR, K..E..N..Y..A NON (MF) FACTOR, Cynthia ” bobble-head NON-FCTOR. Andy needs to stop recycling these broken women and get some real BOSSES