'Insecure' Recap: Molly Gets Tested, Lawrence Gets Humbled + Issa Reconnects With Daniel

‘Insecure’ Recap: Molly Gets Tested, Lawrence Gets Humbled + Issa Reconnects With Daniel

Photo Credit: HBO

By: A.J. Niles

On the latest episode of “Insecure,” Issa has a very interesting girls night out that leads to Issa getting rejected yet reconnecting with a former flame. Molly gets tested by a friend when she learns some shocking news.

Lawrence ends has a pretty interesting night too after he meets two white women at the grocery store.

Here is the recap for the episode titled, “Hella LA.”

1. CiCi

August 14, 2017 at 2:58 pm

Great episode. The fact that Lawrence went to Issa’s place after everything went down, shows he’s not really done with her. I think they will get back together by the end of this season.

• Realness

August 14, 2017 at 7:15 pm

I think he just went to Issa’s because those white girls crushed his ego and he wanted Issa to pump his ego back up. If he really wanted her, they would already be back together.

August 14, 2017 at 3:13 pm

Molly did the right thing. I hope she doesn’t get weak on the next episode though. Open marriage or not, it’s not smart to mess around with a married man.

3. Peachy

August 14, 2017 at 3:49 pm

I think the white girls plot was well thought out. A lot of black men don’t realize that they are fetishized a lot by white people. That’s why it was so pathetic to see Irv Gotti fall right into the trap when he blamed racism on black men dating the Kardashians. It’s like some black men don’t feel they have more to offer than their private parts. But Lawrence was smart enough to feel used while many take pride in it.

August 14, 2017 at 4:01 pm

This episode was booty. I feel like all the characters are idiotic and overs-xualized now. I actually enjoyed Claws much better last night.

5. Lizzie

August 14, 2017 at 4:11 pm

Love the show but hated this episode. It was full of stereotypes and very predictable.

6. Kyla

August 14, 2017 at 4:17 pm

So far, Molly has grown the most while Lawrence and Issa are regressing. That could change next week though.

7. Ms. Jackson

August 14, 2017 at 4:32 pm

Sh-t Lawrence is the one going through a hoe phase, not Issa. N-gga had his face all in that stranger white girl’s kitty. The f-ck?

8. Oprah's Wig

August 14, 2017 at 4:42 pm

How long will it take Issa to realize she’s better suited for dating than booty calls?

August 14, 2017 at 6:34 pm

I think this episode just showed that neither Issa or Lawrence are cut out for the single thot life.

10. Tasha

August 14, 2017 at 8:12 pm

I hate to say it but I’m Team Daniel right now. Lawrence is really acting a fool and making some choices I just can’t understand anymore.