Hazel-E & Rose Burgundy Dragged for Anti-Gay and Anti-Dark Skinned Women Comments

Photo Credit: Instagram

By: A.J. Niles

It looks like “Love and Hip Hop Hollywood” star Hazel-E and her boyfriend Rose Burgundy are fully immersed in a firestorm.

While in the middle of a beef with an up and coming comedian, both are catching backlash for their controversial clap backs.

1. Lizzie

October 18, 2017 at 5:40 pm

Somebody is getting fired.

2. The Truth

October 18, 2017 at 5:45 pm

None of this surprises me. I see Masika is on Twitter trying to throw her two cents like she wasn’t on TV calling black people monkeys with Misster Ray. All of these people have issues and hate black women. Mona as well since her whole platform has been based off embarrassing black women.

• Anonymous

October 18, 2017 at 9:18 pm

I have to cosign this. The whole franchise is anti-black women. So people can have a seat with the selective outrage. That’s why I can’t stan for Mona.

3. Chelly

October 18, 2017 at 5:50 pm

Hazel really has some issues.

4. My 2 Cents

October 18, 2017 at 5:58 pm

Just ignorant. And I can see Hazel learned colorism from her mother. Just sick.

5. Lay Lay

October 18, 2017 at 6:51 pm

I guess Hazel forgot that it’s mainly black women and gays watching the show. It’s not smart to piss off your viewers. Idiot.

October 18, 2017 at 7:00 pm

These people are trash and they need to be fired. I’ll boycott the show if they aren’t.

7. Ughhhhhhhhhhggg

October 18, 2017 at 7:50 pm

But Hazel so UGLY thoooooo jus like here Mama. How can women who are chocolate hate you cuz u light skin and they look BETTER than you. Not none of them cut they face up but YOU cuz YOU ARE UGLY. It’s called features not complexion. The features of ya face are tore up boo. All the women u posted have beautiful unique featuresZ They would be cute light skin and you’d still be ugly dark or light damn clown

8. Yeah I Said It!

October 18, 2017 at 9:19 pm

Yeah, she’s definitely not coming back next season.

9. deb

October 18, 2017 at 9:35 pm

Hazel done bumped her head, I don’t know who told her light is right. nobody cares about that but you boo, trust me on this you aren’t white and that’s the only thing that matters to them that it matters to. You is still a nigger plain and simple so who cares how bright you are and on top of it all YOU ARE UGLY. Kick rocks, chick….

10. Blessed

October 18, 2017 at 10:05 pm

Why is Moniece picture on there she aint dark?? And why after people say the most ignorant things they like to play victim and claim bullying made them say it

11. Gabriella

October 18, 2017 at 11:03 pm

Hazel has some deep seeded issues and really needs to address them and I’m just going to leave it at that.

12. Bee

October 19, 2017 at 10:48 am

The both of them have serious self hate issues.

13. Old School

October 19, 2017 at 11:20 am

Hazel’s parents really failed her in so many ways. She needs to go and get some help for her mental illness and possible drug problem.

14. hex

October 19, 2017 at 11:17 pm

How is a industry slut nutted on by many mixed taped rappers when they down on the luck gonna quote the bible!?!. Cant even blame broke rappers for f-cking with her cause sometimes u dont wanna buy a girl dinner before u ram her in the a-s. Thats what girls like hazel e are for.