NeNe Leakes Gets Dropped from the Xscape Reunion Tour

NeNe Leakes Gets Dropped from the Xscape Reunion Tour

Photo Credit: Instagram

More bad news for NeNe Leakes.

Just days after Kim Zolciak declared that she is in the process of slapping NeNe with a lawsuit for accusing her of being racist, it’s now being reported that NeNe got the boot from the Xscape reunion tour.

October 12, 2017 at 1:03 pm

So does this mean her and Kandi are back to not liking each other again?

• WhatWhat

October 12, 2017 at 1:11 pm

I don’t think so. Kandi liked her apology on Instagram. I think this was a mutual decision and they are still cool.

2. CiCi

October 12, 2017 at 1:09 pm

Kandi does not play about her coins so this doesn’t surprise me. I like NeNe but she should have known better.

October 12, 2017 at 1:14 pm

I don’t understand why NeNe would even say something like that. It’s never that serious.

October 12, 2017 at 2:18 pm

Oh well. Nene is a dummy anyway and has a nasty attitude.

5. My 2 Cents

October 12, 2017 at 4:20 pm

This season is about to be a mess.

6. please, stop it

October 12, 2017 at 4:41 pm

NeNe always loses control whenever she is at her best and manages to f*** herself up in the process. I like NeNe but this is what she gets for getting in her own way. The tour promoters (and Kandi) made the right decision by taking NeNe off the tour. Hopefully she learned her lesson and feels sincere remorse for that heinous comment.

7. jazmine

October 13, 2017 at 10:21 am

Wasn’t this the same mess she tried to give Porsha advice on just a couple seasons ago? Guess she shoulda taken her own advice about brand management. Kandi is all about business, this is not personal at all.

8. Deedee

October 14, 2017 at 10:21 am

Kandi is jus a member of escape she does hire nor fire anybody ” no credit for decision about anything”! A comedian In Which I think Nene was acting as dats A lot of sh-t to hecklers from the wat you look to nailing you to the cross it’s never personal everything is taking so personal these days. Our own president have mocked disable people as a joke but jeez sit the president!!