Married to Medicine Season 5 Episode 15 Recap: In The Black

‘Married to Medicine’ Recap: Quad & Greg Reach Breaking Point + Contessa Gets Shady

Photo Credit: Bravo

On last night’s episode of “Married to Medicine,” Quad and Gregory both reach their breaking point.

Meanwhile, Simone and Cecil decide to stay together.

Jackie and Curtis are on the path to rebuilding as well, while Toya and Eugene celebrate a major milestone.

And Contessa has her last day at work before causing some tension at a party.

Here’s a recap of “In The Black.”

1. Lee Lee

March 3, 2018 at 11:32 am

As I said on the other post, Quad doesn’t want to have a baby with Greg because she doesn’t love him. She never did. She always just tolerated him until now.

• 404

March 3, 2018 at 11:51 am

Hmm I think I agree with this. She never seemed in love to me but hey who knows.

• Anonymous

March 3, 2018 at 7:49 pm

March 3, 2018 at 11:43 am

Why is Contessa trying so hard? You can tell she was just trying to stir something up to make sure she gets to come back next season because her storyline has been boring.

• Anonymous

March 3, 2018 at 12:39 pm

I actually like her. Was she being a bit overdramatic? Of course. They all are.

• blackrose

March 3, 2018 at 6:02 pm

I agree. They have called each other worse. She trying to secure her spot.
      Bringing the book to the party was tacky. I dont think she will be on long anyway

3. Shayla

March 3, 2018 at 12:28 pm

Contessa showed out over Eugene using the n word but defended her nanny for saying much more. I can’t.

4. Michelle

March 3, 2018 at 12:36 pm

Quad really makes the gold digger rumors seem true. And the producers were shady to do that flashback of her denying him kids seasons ago. This is nothing new for Quad. Now she may want to have kids at some point, but not with him…ever.

March 3, 2018 at 12:40 pm

I feel like Contessa made some good points actually. The N word is terrible and none of us should use it.

6. Tea

March 3, 2018 at 12:44 pm

Apparently Quad and Gregory had issues from day one and almost called the wedding off!! So this marriage was doomed from the start.

7. My 2 Cents

March 3, 2018 at 1:09 pm

Did Quad really blame her marriage for why she’s always late to everything? Girl bye.

8. Jasmine

March 3, 2018 at 6:03 pm

Quad is such an actress. It’s hard not to fast forward her scenes sometimes. Contessa too.

9. Jordan's Memory

March 4, 2018 at 8:31 am

I like Contessa she brings some calm to the show. Maybe she was offended being group up with those women. But she should have realize that it wasn’t necessarily directed to her.