Married to Medicine Spinoff Confirmed for Los Angeles

‘Married to Medicine’ Gets a New Spinoff

Photo Credit: Bravo

Many will argue that season five of “Married to Medicine” was one of the show’s best seasons.

The season focused on multiple couples being open about their marriage struggles.

Andy Cohen even said he felt like it’s currently one of the best shows on Bravo.

So it’s no surprise that a new spinoff has been confirmed.

1. Shady Bootz

April 11, 2018 at 6:14 pm

UB y’all meant franchise. When I read spin-off I thought maybe Mariah & hubby got there own show lol. I don’t know though as a die hard RHOA fan I have never watched a single episode of any of the other franchises lol.

April 11, 2018 at 6:24 pm

I’ll watch.

April 11, 2018 at 6:27 pm

So are they just not going to bring the Houston one back?

4. Pat

April 11, 2018 at 6:31 pm

I don’t know because the original only works because the casting is perfect and they don’t believe in faking storylines for drama. If the LA cast doesn’t follow that same formula, this will get cancelled just like the Houston one.

5. Yeah I Said It!

April 11, 2018 at 6:34 pm

Okay so if they are doing this, will they finally stop showing the show on Friday nights? I hate that. LOL.

6. Hater

April 11, 2018 at 6:38 pm

With the right cast, this could work. I’m here for it.

April 11, 2018 at 7:21 pm

Hopefully it’s better than Houston and I hope Mariah is getting EP credit!

8. My 2 Cents

April 11, 2018 at 7:22 pm

They should bring Houston back too. M2M is one of the best shows on Bravo period. And has been for years. I’m glad more people know about it now.

9. Fashionista

April 11, 2018 at 7:30 pm

Good timing.

10. Realness

April 12, 2018 at 8:17 am

Sometimes spinoffs work and something they don’t. It all comes down to who they cast. So I will give it a chance. But Bravo can get their spinoffs wrong most of the time.

11. blackrose

April 12, 2018 at 5:36 pm

eh

12. anon anon

April 12, 2018 at 9:17 pm

Idk they tried this before and cancelled it with the quickness. M2M works because the cast is organic and they actually ran in the same circles for years. That dynamic makes the show real and entertaining. If Bravo can’t do that in LA, it’s going to flop.

13. Jordan's Memory

April 13, 2018 at 12:45 pm

I know they tried to do Houston, although I swear I don’t remember the cast from that show, but I was hoping that they would do something down south because La is so pretentious and fake but I’ll give it a chance.