Ciara Reveals 25 Interesting Things About Herself to Fans
By: Amanda Anderson-Niles
R&B singer Ciara has been rightfully labeled as one of the most private women in the music industry. Even though Ciara and rapper 50 Cent have been broken up for a couple of years now, the singer just started talking about 50 in recent interviews. Ciara has made no qualms that she prefers to keep her private life private and she has done a pretty good job of doing that during her time in the business. But most recently, Ciara is opening up a lot more about her past relationships with Bow Wow, rumors, and even some of the ups and downs she has faced in a wish washy music industry.
Ciara is all set to release her next album One Woman Army in early 2013 with the help of music legend LA Reid, and she’s decided to let fans know more about who she really is as a person.
Recently, the singer revealed 25 interesting facts about herself in the new issue of US Weekly.
Here are the 25 things Ciara says most people don’t know about her:
1. My name came from a perfume.
2. I wake up and fall asleep to ESPN every day.
3. My dogs are Georgia and Tyson after boxers George Foreman and Mike Tyson.
4. I think about going back to college because I missed it.
5. I study the history of every country I visit.
6. I have road rage.
7. I don’t like being called the queen of Crunk & B. My music is R&B/pop.
8. I want twins (when I’m ready).
9. I’m fascinated by royalty.
10. In my book, giving up is not an option.
11. I put Texas Pete hot sauce on everything.
12. The only thing I fear is not having a family, kids and love.
13. Yes, my middle name really is Princess!
14. People I love the most have hurt me the most, but it has made me wiser.
15. I’m addicted to flossing.
16. I’m also addicted to chewing ice.
17. I’m a homebody.
18. I am obsessively organized.
19. When it comes to trying on clothes, I’m impatient.
20. My mom didn’t want me to be an artist at first. She watched too many episodes of
VH1’s Behind the Music!
21. I have a hard time eating healthy.
22. The Godfather is one of my favorite movies.
23. I get more excited about giving than receiving.
24. I pray every night.
25. I don’t know if I would date a fan, but I don’t mind a little fan in my man!
In related news, Ciara is getting praise for her recent tribute to Michael Jackson at the VH1 Divas show. Check out the performance below: