Rihanna Addresses Rumored Beyonce Feud & Stan Wars

Rihanna Addresses Rumored Beyonce Feud & Stan Wars

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Rihanna and Beyonce along with Nicki Minaj are the only three black women who have managed to remain mainstream in era where black artists are largely being ignored on Top 40 radio stations, however, that hasn’t stopped their stans from pitting them against each other on social media.

The rivalry between the BeyHive and the Navy is very notable when it comes to stan wars, but Rihanna made it clear in a recent interview that she’s not here for any of it.

Pages: 1 2

1. Chelly

March 17, 2016 at 2:58 pm

I always thought the stans made this feud up. Bey and Rih are two very different artists and can coexist without affecting the other.

• Anonymous

March 17, 2016 at 3:12 pm

I think it’s a combination of the stans doing too much and those Jay/Rih rumors back in the day.

2. Hater

March 17, 2016 at 3:01 pm

She has the right attitude. They have their own lanes and can win at the same time.

March 17, 2016 at 3:07 pm

I enjoy both. I just wish the stan wars would stop. Beyonce can’t stop Rihanna, and Rihanna can’t stop Beyonce. So why be petty?

4. My Fave Ends Careers

March 17, 2016 at 3:09 pm

Rihanna is family to the Carters. They look out for her and once I realized that, I stopped participating in the stan wars. And now I can honestly say I like Beyonce. I’m going to see her and Rih this year on their tours. I’m so excited!

• Get Busy

March 17, 2016 at 3:14 pm

I agree. You were on here with me two years ago when the Hive/King Bey and Navy called the truce. That’s when I started giving Bey’s music more attention. Now I phucks with Bey.

• King Bey

March 17, 2016 at 3:46 pm

I love my UB Navy.

5. Treasure8430

March 17, 2016 at 3:11 pm

The Navy and Beyhive are going in on IG smh I hope its a bunch of High schoolers and not grown a$$ folks…… But I like both more so Rihanna…cause she just seems more real and doesn’t give a fck lol. Beyoncé seems sneaky lol

• King Bey

March 17, 2016 at 3:45 pm

To be honest the Hive and Navy isn’t as young as you think. Grown ups stan too.

6. IJS

March 17, 2016 at 3:15 pm

I like Bey’s music a little more because I’m a R&B head, but Rihanna is my girl for fashion. They are so different so the comparisons never made any sense to me.

7. Oprah's Wig

March 17, 2016 at 3:30 pm

I love both and support both.

8. Jen jen

March 17, 2016 at 3:38 pm

Is it me but I find the Beyhive are some of the biggest bullies out there.. I mean I’m a fan of Beyoncé but these beyhives go hard for Beyoncé more than they probably do their own families..

• King Bey

March 17, 2016 at 3:44 pm

You’re a Amber Rose fan, so it’s safe to assume you’re still in your feelings about that dragging she got which she rightfully deserved. I hope you’re not a woman of color ok with Amber comparing herself and Kim to Beyonce when they are both two lazy white women who have never worked hard a day in their lives. And to answer your question, we go hard for Bey because we’re fed up with people disrespecting her when she literally bothers no one. And the scariest fan base is actually the MJ Fam. They actually put a hit out on someone before for coming for Michael after his passing. But people like yourself don’t see that because it’s easier to go after Beyonce (the most criticized celebrity) and her stans (the most criticized fan base). The BeyHive didn’t invent stanning, It existed long before us and will continue after us.

• Queen

March 17, 2016 at 3:52 pm

All stans are extreme, hence why they are called Stans. Before there was a BeyHive, Beyonce used to get dragged so bad about Destiny’s Child. The Hive was created out of frustrated fans who got fed up with people attacking Beyonce all the time. So it’s actual bullies who created the Hive. The good thing about the Hive is they won’t bother you if you don’t bother Beyonce.

• King Bey

March 17, 2016 at 4:07 pm

Thank you Queen. People like to forget the Hive’s history. I was a casual fan when she was in DC and became a stan when DIL dropped. Bey is a sweetheart so we do the dragging for her. Anyone can get it too.

• Tea

March 17, 2016 at 3:57 pm

Honestly it wasn’t even just Beyonce’s fans who were offended by what she said about Beyonce. Black feminists on Twitter were dragging her so bad Amber disappeared for the whole day. She really thought it was cool to discredit a hard working black woman when her and Kim don’t do anything for their “fame”. I really don’t like her anymore.

• Anonymous

March 17, 2016 at 4:04 pm

True. I don’t even like Beyonce but I could admit Amber was out of line. I’m glad she said it though because now people see how fake and dumb she is. She ain’t no feminist. She’s an attention whore.

• King Bey

March 17, 2016 at 4:08 pm

It sure wasn’t. I even saw men who weren’t Bey fans going in on Amber. Amber has been getting on people’s nerves for a while now but that was the last straw. We knew she was a fraud but we at least thought she’d stay in her lane with that foolishness.

• Anonymous

March 17, 2016 at 5:17 pm

The Navy had a hater arrested lmao

• Jen jen

March 17, 2016 at 9:47 pm

No.. I completely disagreed with Amber and I actually hate that she defends Kim K so much who could care less about her. I could stomach Amber at one point but at this moment she will have to do a 360 for me to start liking her the way I did.. I love Beyoncé for sure but some of the things the Beyhive leave on people’s comments is flat out unnessary.. Like wishing death on her and her family. That’s just plain ignorant and unwarranted. That’s what I meant by extreme bullying

• King Bey

March 17, 2016 at 9:54 pm

Oh ok. Girl I’m glad you see the light with Amber. She’s such a lost soul. I sometime wonder if she’s going hard for Kim because she’s getting paid to do so. And I’m Hive all day long but I don’t think death threats are cool either. There will always be some in every stan base that take things way too far. I don’t mind giving a good read when needed, but I can’t get down with that.

• Queen

March 17, 2016 at 3:50 pm

I don’t see how the Hive are such “big bullies” when they literally only go after the people who go after Beyonce . Keep in mind Beyonce never comes for anyone herself, so why aren’t the people who came for Bey considered bullies?

• Gabriella

March 17, 2016 at 3:52 pm

Every fanbase has bullies not just beyhive every artist that has a strong fanbase has some wacko ones it’s just the nature of stanning.

• Seriously?

March 17, 2016 at 4:02 pm

Thank you. That’s just how it is.

• Ms. Jackson

March 17, 2016 at 3:54 pm

Bullsh-t. The bullies are the people who keep coming for Beyonce when she don’t say sh-t to nobody and keeps to her f-cking self. Amber Rose is a f-cking bully though. That b-tch is always giving her unwanted opinions on other people and taking shots at other women even though she pretends to be a feminist. F-ck her and I should drag her bald headed a-s again for that dumb sh-t she said.

• Seriously?

March 17, 2016 at 4:02 pm

*rolls eyes* People who only have a problem with the craziness of one fan base annoy me so much. All stans are crazy. I mean really.

• Yeah I Said It!

March 17, 2016 at 4:17 pm

“beyhives go hard for Beyoncé more than they probably do their own families..”

That’s the corniest thing I hear people say when they try to criticize stans. People act like people can’t love their families and defend a celebrity simultaneously. It literally takes two seconds to get Amber’s slow a$$ together. When I was finished, I made dinner and called my momma and told her I love her. LOL.

• Chelly

March 17, 2016 at 4:20 pm

It’s just you. All stans are annoying and bullying is part of the requirement to become one. Yall should be thankful most stans have gotten so lazy that they just leave those dumb emojis on the victim’s IG and call it a day. Back in the day it was much worse.

• Anonymous

March 17, 2016 at 4:32 pm

lmao the hive is thick on here

• Whitney's Receipts

March 18, 2016 at 6:51 am

@anonymous seriously. “The hive only comes for people who come for Beyonce.” Thats total bullsh-t. If that were true, why does this article exist? The hive collectively have always hated and came for Rihanna. But to be fair, all stans are annoying.i think in the most recent years, little monster took the title for worst stans.

9. Music Lover

March 17, 2016 at 3:58 pm

I’m not sure why this turned into a post about the BeyHive. Calling them bullies is too easy when you purposely ignore what they respond to. Anyway, I’m a fan of both women.

• King Bey

March 17, 2016 at 4:09 pm

We’re the Beyonce of stans.

10. Navy

March 17, 2016 at 4:11 pm

My fave has so much confidence. When you’re a bad wish, you understand the only competition is yourself.

11. Yeah I Said It!

March 17, 2016 at 4:18 pm

I got Anti and Formation on repeat.

12. Fanny

March 17, 2016 at 4:43 pm

Great answer.

March 17, 2016 at 7:21 pm

Stan wars are so dumb.

14. Heather B.

March 17, 2016 at 8:06 pm

We only have three black women on top right now. Pitting them against one another right now is a disadvantage.