Memphitz Gets Real About His Anger Issues

Memphitz Gets Real About His Anger Issues

Photo Credit: WE tv

Photo Credit: WE tv

Memphitz has been getting a lot of backlash for blowing up on Toya Wright multiple times on the current season of “Marriage Boot Camp,” but he believes his anger issues are a result of traumatic part of his childhood.

When Memphitz was young, his father was murdered by a KKK member and he’s not so sure he ever dealt with his anger as a result of losing his father so violently.

1. O-La

August 1, 2016 at 4:52 pm

Yeah it’s really no excuse for the way he treats women. No one has kept him from getting help.

• 404

August 1, 2016 at 6:21 pm

Exactly. I’m just glad Toya finally divorced him.

August 1, 2016 at 4:55 pm

While I understand how terrible this can be for anyone, this doesn’t excuse Memphitz’s actions. You can’t become abusive to women just because your dad was murdered. That’s not how life works. Women still need to avoid him like the plague.

3. Seriously?

August 1, 2016 at 4:59 pm

*side eye*

August 1, 2016 at 5:05 pm

He really needs a lot of help. And that’s all I have to say.

5. Gabriella

August 1, 2016 at 5:09 pm

I’m not trying to be insensitive but he is using the death of his father as an excuse for his bad behavior and that is a straight cop out.

6. My 2 Cents

August 1, 2016 at 5:47 pm

Boy bye.

7. Peachy

August 1, 2016 at 6:17 pm

Damage control.

8. Treasure8430

August 1, 2016 at 8:50 pm

It’s horrible what happened to his father but that’s no excuse. And he needs therapy so the therapist can inform him of that

9. Noni

August 2, 2016 at 8:25 am

Typical sociopath. Blame someone or something else for the way you are. Until he owns it, he will never be completely healed with that “I am the way I am because…” mentality

10. A Killer Speaks

August 2, 2016 at 9:07 am

CONFIRMATION OF YOUR CONFUSION OF WHAT YOU JUST KILLED IS NEEDED. NOT YOUR LIES TO COVER UP. BOY BYE

11. Beauty

August 2, 2016 at 3:41 pm

A white man killing your father makes you disrepect black women, umm ok.. Side note, with him having such a racist tragedy in his life he should leader and commander of black lives matter yet he has said and done nothing

12. Guest

August 2, 2016 at 5:44 pm

In my opinion, I don’t feel he is justifying but acknowledging that the murder of his father is why he is so angry. Understanding that can help him get the necessary counseling so he can heal and work on changing his behavior. I appreciate his candor and honesty. I hope he can get the necessary help to become a better man.