Mendeecees' Baby Mama Samantha Defends Herself

Mendeecees’ Baby Mama Samantha Defends Herself

Photo Credit: VH1

Photo Credit: VH1

We told you the current season of “Love and Hip Hop New York” would be a difficult one for Yandy since Mendeecees Harris’ baby mamas are teaming up against her, but Yandy isn’t going down without a fight.

And now one of Mendeecees’ baby mamas, Samantha, is defending herself on social media as Yandy’s supporters continue to call her out.

1. Nessa

November 23, 2016 at 12:38 pm

I get the feeling she’s salty Mendeecees actually married Yandy.

• Eff_them

November 23, 2016 at 12:56 pm

Girrrrrrlllll bye. I’m so tired of that ASSumption. Most women who get the ring swear that because they have a “ring” they are one up on the women who dont. Simply it’s about respect and Yandy knows no boundaries. She didn’t with Jim and Chrissy on the 2nd season, she didn’t with her mother in law, now her husbands BMs and she has to constantly be checked. I’m glad these women have stepped up and allowed their side to be heard and the lies Yandy been telling coming out. Yandy can’t simply respect this woman who is the mother of the child she claims to love then her arse needs to be checked. Yandy want these women to kiss her arse because she’s the wife and play Mommy to these boys and act like these boys don’t have mothers who popped them out because it destroys her image of family. Yandy and all her stans can have several!!!!

• Nessa

November 23, 2016 at 1:19 pm

Umm I’m not a Yandy stan. Samantha just always gave off salty vibes to me. I agree with everything else you typed.

• Eff_them

November 23, 2016 at 1:49 pm

We can definitely agree to disagree. I can also respect your opinion. I think salty and frustrated with being portrayed unfit and like u don’t exist are being confused. That’s just my opinion.

• Nessa

November 23, 2016 at 3:32 pm

That’s a fair observation.

2. Anon

November 23, 2016 at 12:53 pm

She’s bothered. Well didn’t she want all this attention?

3. Treasure8430

November 23, 2016 at 1:02 pm

IDK the full story behind this…but according to Mendecees she was a unfit mother and he always had his son…..and I feel like if all that was true why he didn’t get full custody of his own kid then (him or his mother)..so w/e to that. Yandy was wrong point blank for taking Sam’s son up to the prison out of state without her permission. …if Sam doesn’t want him seeing his dad in prison so be it. If Mendecees wasn’t involved in criminal activities he wouldn’t be in prison now

November 23, 2016 at 1:16 pm

Sigh…

5. IJS

November 23, 2016 at 1:34 pm

I don’t mind Yandy finally being called out on the show. It’s been a long time coming.

6. Peachy

November 23, 2016 at 2:10 pm

I’m really wondering how messy Mona will allow this to get since Yandy has always been her most protected favorite.

November 23, 2016 at 5:27 pm

Yandy is so fake. She owes this woman an apology.

8. Angie

November 23, 2016 at 7:17 pm

If Samantha has primary custody, she should absolutely be made aware of little Mendecees whereabouts ESPECIALLY if he was going across state lines. I’m not sure why people don’t understand that. I wish my ex’s girlfriend would take my child to another state without asking me for permission.