Black Ink Crew Recap: Young Bae Learns Potential Boo is Bi + Dutchess Hits Sky Below the Belt

Photo Credit: VH1

On last night’s episode of “Black Ink Crew,” Sky was made an offer she couldn’t refuse and Cease realized that sleeping with Kitty was a huge mistake.

Dutchess also got really close to a NFL player, but still made time to take some low blows at Sky.

Pages: 1 2

1. Kimberly

April 13, 2017 at 10:59 am

So I take it Nikki is going to have a fake miscarriage. Knowing her track record, she probably lied about being pregnant.

• Anonymous

April 13, 2017 at 12:20 pm

I believe this is what’s going to happen. I also question if they are legally married.

2. Oprah's Wig

April 13, 2017 at 11:08 am

Bae needs a better gaydar.

• Bee

April 13, 2017 at 11:50 am

That’s what I’m saying! I don’t need for him to confirm he’s more into men, that’s obvious.

• Get Busy

April 13, 2017 at 11:55 am

I mean I could tell he liked men from jump.

April 13, 2017 at 11:18 am

I don’t feel bad when people drag Sky for what happened with her kids. She feels like she can hit below the belt all day long but the minute someone does the same to her, she’s a victim. Oh please!

4. Bee

April 13, 2017 at 11:59 am

Regardless of how extra Sky is as a person, I’m tired of people bringing up the adoptions. There’s too many people talking bad about it/her when they have no clue how the process works. She can’t go back and get the kids just cause she’s “successful” now, she has no rights to them at all and they have families. And her giving up her kids when she was just a kid herself doesn’t mean she doesn’t love them! Hell it shows that she loved them cause they could have simply been aborted. As an adopted person, Dutchess and anyone else that says stupid sh-t like that just irks me.

5. Fanny

April 13, 2017 at 12:07 pm

I guess since this is going to be Dutchess last season, she didn’t hold back with Sky. That was a read.

6. Chelly

April 13, 2017 at 12:40 pm

Dutchess went all the way in on Sky. If they have a reunion, you can bet on Sky trying her hardest to fight her too.

7. Realness

April 13, 2017 at 5:36 pm

The spinoff in Atlanta is going to be a mess.