Kim Zolciak Says Kenya Moore Was Fired from RHOA

Gossip

Kim Zolciak Says Kenya Moore Was Fired from RHOA

Kenya Moore angered producers of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” when she had a secret wedding, and she’s standing behind her husband’s choice to not film for the show.

It’s been rumored her choice of supporting her man means her future on the show is in jeopardy beyond season ten.

However, Kenya told fans that she did not get the boot.

Now Kim Zolciak is claiming that Kenya was indeed fired from the show.

Kim tweeted the following earlier today, in response to a follower updating her about Kenya’s latest round of interviews:

1. Yoshi

October 31, 2017 at 4:49 pm

I’ve never cared for Kenya but I prefer her over Kim. Kim acts like she runs the show when no one even missed her the last few years. I still don’t understand how she got her own show.

October 31, 2017 at 4:56 pm

Oh shut up Kim. She can only wish Kenya was fired because Kenya came in and did what Kim can’t even do for her own show – save the ratings! She’s only picking a fight with Kenya to help her struggling spinoff. Bravo ought to get some balls and stop making Kim think she matters and has clout when she doesn’t and never has.

• Twirl

October 31, 2017 at 5:39 pm

Exactly! Kim is lying like she always does! She’s the one who needs to go. She’s not even needed and couldn’t even get a peach!

3. Yeah I Said It!

October 31, 2017 at 4:59 pm

LOL! I hope this is true. Kenya ruined RHOA and she should have been fired after Walter exposed her years ago. She started this fake relationship stuff.

• Deedee

November 2, 2017 at 12:23 am

I agree with you 1000+

4. Viv

October 31, 2017 at 5:10 pm

I’ll believe it when I see it. Kim also said NeNe won’t be asked back for season 11. Andy needs to stop blowing up her ego. Who is even checking for her?

• Fashionista

October 31, 2017 at 5:36 pm

This is why I don’t believe Kim. I doubt NeNe won’t be around next season. Especially when most people are only excited about this season because of her return.

5. Twirl

October 31, 2017 at 5:40 pm

Who cares what this friend of the show thinks.If Kenya leaves, she will take the viewers with her. Bravo isn’t that dumb. *giggles*

• Deedee

November 2, 2017 at 12:27 am

Kenya I and always will be an irrelevant factor her presents is no longer and never were needed!! Girl bye!!

October 31, 2017 at 7:58 pm

Lies. She needs to keep Kenya’s name out of her mouth.

7. anon

November 1, 2017 at 12:02 pm

It’s been said Kenya was dismissed and Nene probably will because of dismissed because of his rape comment