Kanye West Supports Donald Trump? 'Ye Praises Black Trump Supporter

It’s Looking Like Kanye West Still Supports Donald Trump (UPDATE)

Photo Credit: 3CENT

Kanye West made headlines recently when he confirmed he will be dropping two new albums this June.

However, he caused a bigger stir on social media after he tweeted support of a black woman who happens to be one of Donald Trump’s biggest supporters and an even bigger hater of the Black Lives Matter Movement.

This one tweet has made many suspect that Kanye is still very much a fan of Trump and his controversial policies, despite attempting to distance himself from endorsing him in 2016.

April 22, 2018 at 11:47 am

Black men are so coddled in the black community. We pretty much destroyed Chrisette Michelle for just singing at the inauguration, but people keep making excuses about Kanye really being anti black and supporting Trump.

• Valerie

April 22, 2018 at 12:03 pm

So true. Black men get so many second chances. You can even compare Ye to Azealia. Both are geminis who have supported Trump. Azealia got way more backlash than Kanye did.

2. Peachy

April 22, 2018 at 11:50 am

I hope people aren’t surprised. Kanye has made it clear how he really feels about black people numerous times. I for one don’t support his music. I don’t buy his work or stream it. Let these Trump fans support him. I’m sure they will and that’s why he’s dog whistling in this tweet.

3. Ms. Jackson

April 22, 2018 at 11:56 am

As far as I’m concerned, I don’t give a f-ck what any sellout has to say. My money doesn’t go in their pockets. And Kanye is only supporting Trump because he knows the Carters don’t. He gets up every morning pressed about Jay Z and Beyonce. He’s always going to do the opposite of what they do.

4. Troll

April 22, 2018 at 11:59 am

Why do people even value Kanye’s opinions anyway? He’s just a Kardashian now.

5. Shayla

April 22, 2018 at 12:01 pm

Kanye knows his fan base is made up of mainly white people now. So he’s going to be his true self now, a white man living in a black man’s body.

6. Nessa

April 22, 2018 at 12:08 pm

I just want people to stop saying they miss the old Kanye. He doesn’t write his lyrics. So the College Dropout Kanye was never the real Kanye. This is the real Kanye. And the whole George Bush comment was not the real Kanye. He played the role he felt he had to while his mom was alive.

7. Hater

April 22, 2018 at 12:24 pm

I can’t believe I used to stan this dude.

8. Babygirl

April 22, 2018 at 12:33 pm

There’s nothing more pathetic than seeing black people do the most for white approval and acceptance. Kanye likes this woman’s way of thinking because she’s just as ignorant as he is. They are the same person.

April 22, 2018 at 1:41 pm

Kanye been a c–n. So this doesn’t shock me.

April 22, 2018 at 3:06 pm

Who?

11. Morgan

April 22, 2018 at 3:10 pm

Kanye just doing this for attention seeking… he must be dropping a album,shoes etc soon… Kanye join the right family for attention seeking. Normally I’ll go in on him but he’s a joke

12. Chelly

April 22, 2018 at 3:18 pm

And this is who people love and swear is some kind of genius.

13. Michelle

April 22, 2018 at 5:29 pm

Oh. I stopped caring about Kanye years ago.

April 22, 2018 at 5:44 pm

This is how Kanye has to sell albums.