Entertainment

Charrisse Jordan Calls out Monique Samuels

On the most recent episode of “Real Housewives of Potomac,” Candiace Dillard and Charrisse Jordan clashed something serious during the bus ride for a girls trip.

Candiace claimed that she was upset with Charrisse for asking her if her mother paid for Candiace’s engagement ring.

She also claims that it was just supposed to be funny and light shade. But Monique Samuels told Candiace it was nasty shade and Charrisse needed to be checked.

After watching the episode, Charrisse had some words for Monique in her Bravo blog.

Here’s what Charrisse had to say:

BravoTV.com: What did you mean by the “did your mom pay for the ring” question once and for all?
Charrisse Jackson Jordan: When I asked Candiace Dillard if her mom paid for her ring, I meant it in jest. It’s bizarre she would read it any other way! She’s was the one who acknowledged that her mother supports her at 30 years of age, and we were just talking about how Gizelle Bryant inquired about how her mother helps her out. I had a WWGD moment (What Would Gizelle Do =-)). It was all fun and games, and I think Candiace understood that until Messy Monique Samuels and Arousing Ashley Darby decided to egg her on.

BravoTV.com: Did you have any idea how upset Candiace was – do you think she should be?
CJJ: I had no idea how upset Candiace was. I guess she has some sort of delayed reaction disorder because she didn’t realize she was supposed to be mad until her puppet master Monique pulled on her strings days later. Her uproarious behavior was totally uncalled for and juvenile. But again, I understand how schoolgirls chatter. Looking back on the episode it was evident she was provoked and felt like she had to prove to the Down-low Dirty Duo that she had a backbone.

May 10, 2018 at 2:15 pm

Monique def hyped up Candiace. So many people are coming for her neck at the reunion.

2. Jade

May 10, 2018 at 2:16 pm

She will forever defect. None of the parties are innocent, she needs to acknowledge her role in the blow up.

3. Shayla

May 10, 2018 at 2:30 pm

What Monique really wanted to do was sic Candiace on Gizelle. Charrisse was just a casualty.

4. 404

May 10, 2018 at 2:44 pm

I wonder which producer Monique made angry because these edits have been ruthless. They keep showing how much of a liar she is.

5. Chelly

May 10, 2018 at 3:08 pm

I agree that if Candiace was so offended, why did she wait to say anything? It really seems like she’s turning up now to secure herself another season.

• Yeah I Said It!

May 10, 2018 at 3:49 pm

Because she wasn’t offended until Monique told her to be. LOL.

May 10, 2018 at 3:41 pm

Charrisse was shady but I feel like Candiace’s reaction was over the top. She’s trying way too hard.

7. Get Busy

May 10, 2018 at 6:30 pm

I really am looking forward to the reunion.

8. Guest

May 10, 2018 at 9:46 pm

I think Candiance was offended but, isn’t the clap back type so, she kept it to herself. Also, bc she’s new she is still learning the ladies and getting acclimated. Monique and Ashley did egg her on however, I think she wanted to say something but didn’t know what to say. She probably practiced her answers so she could address it on the next go round.

May 11, 2018 at 10:49 am

I just don’t like Candiace or Monique. They don’t seem to understand what they signed up for. This is housewives. You throw petty shade and keep it moving. I at least thought Monique understood that but to see her tell Candiace she would have gotten all in Charrisse’s face and acted all Love & Hip Hop, I don’t think she understands how this all works either. Now I liked RHOP because they had a bit more sophistication than RHOA but I see Candiace plans on changing all of that.

10. Ericka Colden

July 9, 2018 at 3:44 pm

I totally agree with you, Candace and Monique don’t know what to do with the platform and I feel like they are trying so hard to make sure that you see them as a loyal friend and rich,well mannered person. I feel they are coming off as bragging about what they have and how blessed by mommy (Candace) and husband(Chris). You feel they don’t bring anything to the show.Once Monique got into her new home it’s as if she feels overwhelmed and down.I never here her talk about her 4homes anymore, anyone else take notice? And Candace, I want to let her know hunny, I have been married for 20 years, I am a black women and my husband is white. I don’t like how you treat him like white trash, cuz if you feel better than Chris it’s over before you get started.I Chris spoke about her the way she speaks to him it would be some really bad comments and concerns about the way he talks to her and it would not be the word princess ok.lastly Monique got to stop social climbing of charrisse jackson cuz it looks bad