Is Kenya Moore Returning to RHOA for Season 11? Doubts Build

Reality TV

Looks Like Kenya Moore is Not Returning to RHOA for Season 11

Photo Credit: Instagram

It looks like “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kenya Moore won’t be returning to the show for season 11.

Reports have been spreading for weeks that negotiations between Kenya and Bravo were not going well.

With no offer of being a full-time peach holder, both sides have agreed to part ways.

July 11, 2018 at 7:26 pm

Yassss! I can finally watch RHOA again! I hope this is true!

2. Lauren

July 11, 2018 at 7:28 pm

I’m actually shocked. She’s finally married and pregnant and now they get rid of her? That’s really unfair when you think about how lenient they were and continue to be for Kim.

• Jordan's Memory

July 12, 2018 at 8:12 am

It’s because they are not convinced she is married and pregnant!!! Has anyone seen the marriage license yet? I can not tell you how glad I am to see this woman go. She gives off bad energy and evil spirits. Who knew Bravo would get rid of ALL the people I hate the most!!! Fakedra, Wig, She by she broke and now Twirl the f*ck away!!!!

July 11, 2018 at 7:30 pm

I will not be watching.

July 11, 2018 at 7:33 pm

I never was a Kenya fan but I think this may be a mistake. The ratings are probably going to drop even more now. Eva is not peach worthy. And I don’t know about Shamari working out. The only thing that will save the show now would be Phaedra’s return.

5. julyol1972

July 11, 2018 at 7:37 pm

Finally! It’s about d*** time too. Still no public record of that supposed “marriage” and I’m still in a limb about that baby. Either way, the b**** is gone and hopefully ALL of her delusional stans with her. Damn, today was a good day!!!!! 😂

6. Pat

July 11, 2018 at 7:45 pm

This is what happens when you keep pulling stunts with producers. I don’t feel bad for Kenya at all.

7. Ms. Jackson

July 11, 2018 at 7:46 pm

Kenya played herself. Had she humbled herself and did the friend role for a season like Porsha did, she could have gotten her peach back the next season. She let Team Twirl hype her out of her job.

8. Peachy

July 11, 2018 at 7:51 pm

Sometime we miscalculate. Kenya thought she had all the power but she never did. Bravo does not value them like they think they do. The Kim situation taught Kenya nothing. She threatened to walk and they didn’t even blink.

9. Yeah I Said It!

July 11, 2018 at 7:55 pm

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting for this day for like 87 years. Kenya is legit one of the worst housewives of all time. Every storyline was fake and this fake marriage and pregnancy was the last straw for Bravo. How poetic! Oh and Team Twirl, ratings will be just fine especially if they bring back Phaedra. LOL!

10. Ratchet Queen

July 11, 2018 at 7:59 pm

LMBO! I really thought they would give her that peach. Damn!

11. Hater

July 11, 2018 at 8:00 pm

Kenya had way too many fake storylines for me. Good riddance.

12. Im Sayn

July 11, 2018 at 8:16 pm

Kenya deserves better. I know it’s popular to bash her on here but last season the most watched episodes were Kenya focused. The lowest were Porsha focused. And neither Marlo or Eva will help things. This makes me not even want to watch.

July 11, 2018 at 8:21 pm

lmao bye bish

14. Barbee

July 11, 2018 at 8:24 pm

I figured she wasn’t coming back because she hasn’t been filming. I think she did this to herself with her rash decisions. No network is going to take it lightly when one of their stars has a wedding without the network being there to film.

15. Jasmine

July 11, 2018 at 8:28 pm

Okay this makes me think that Phaedra may really be coming back. What she said now about that peach drink is even more shady now knowing Kenya isn’t coming back.

July 11, 2018 at 8:29 pm

Kenya was a great villain. But the show must go on. Bravo should give a peach to Marlo and Phaedra. Keep Eva a friend, and see where things go with Ronnie’s wife.

17. Twirl

July 11, 2018 at 8:35 pm

All of you are laughing now, but you will all be crying when you see the ratings next season. Your faves will be out the door soon as well. Queen Kenya will be just fine. She has a successful business, a fine husband who is his own boss, and a healthy baby on the way. I’m sure some other network smarter than Bravo will give her a call. Laugh now, but you won’t be laughing later because Kenya always gets the last laugh. As for me, I’m done with RHOA. I’ll watch RHOP only from now on. It’s terrible how Bravo treats all the black women but Kim can do whatever she wants.

• Yeah I Said It!

July 11, 2018 at 8:56 pm

Maybe we will cry later, but you’re crying TODAY! LOL!

18. Lizzie

July 11, 2018 at 8:44 pm

I’m not surprised. Kenya buried herself getting “married” the way she did. I knew that would not end well.

July 11, 2018 at 9:07 pm

Kenya haters, y’all do realize Kim was paid a full time salary for part time work last season? Kenya asked for the same thing because she’s pregnant and doesn’t want to stress out her baby and they fired her. Y’all can’t move past the irrational hate y’all had for this black woman to see how messed up and racist that is. Kenya actually helps ratings. Kim’s show is a flop. Y’all don’t see an issue in her making more money than Kenya for less time on the show? Both Bravo and Andy are racists. And don’t depend on RHOP because they can get cancelled at anytime. They aren’t white women and definitely not a priority to Bravo either.

• Mystique

July 12, 2018 at 9:07 pm

I had no idea this was going on. People need to put their feelings aside and look at this inequality going on. This show, full of black women, has the sole white women getting her own spinoff and being paid full time while working part time! I wonder how much more she was getting paid when she was full time? Disgusting!

20. Guest

July 11, 2018 at 11:05 pm

I think it is a blessing in disguise for her. Being pregnant and on that show I believe would be too stressful. Considering that she’s older and has a high risk pregnancy, she doesn’t need to be around all the nonsense and shenanigans. Just bc she sits this one out doesn’t mean she can’t or won’t come back. Nene, Sheree, and Kim have all done that. Besides, she needs to spend time with her husband and bond. I wish Kenya the best with her marriage and new baby to come.

21. Huh

July 12, 2018 at 7:46 am

When you thought you were hot sh-t and try to pull a power move and fail. The best thing about all of this watching Kenya’s delusional stans have meltdowns. They really thought Kenya was going to be able to get her way with that fake a-s marriage and non existent baby bump.

22. Jordan's Memory

July 12, 2018 at 10:18 am

Exactly! has anyone seen there marriage license? I think Bravo found out some tea we not privy too, like someone said why would they fire or demote her if she is married with a baby on the way. You can’t get a better story than that unless ur man cheating or caught in some type of scandal. I think they found out all of this is a lie and they demoted her so she can save face but instead she was too proud and they fired her instead. I can’t believe they have finally got rid of all the woman I dislike the most all at once! Wig, She by She broke, Fakedra, and now Twirl the hell on! Good Job Bravo!

July 12, 2018 at 2:21 pm

Yall see her new picture on IG? Is it just me or is she not really pregnant? I still don’t see a baby bump. Maybe that’s why Bravo didn’t give in. What if Kenya really is lying about all of this and Bravo is over it?