Tamera from The Real Gets Attitude with Jeannie, Apologizes

Tamera Mowry Catches an Attitude with Jeannie Mai on ‘The Real,’ Then Apologizes

tamera from the real

Photo Credit: The Real/YouTube

Fans of “The Real” have been buzzing on social media about Tamera Mowry and Jeannie Mai’s recent exchange on the hit talk show.

While discussing the latest news on Bert and Ernie of Sesame Street, things got tense between them.

This made some viewers question if maybe the ladies fell out behind the scenes.

But it appears the speculation can rest.

Tamera took to social media hours ago to let viewers know that she apologized for her behavior.

And the body language between both on today’s show looked positive.

September 20, 2018 at 3:42 pm

All of them have been testy and doing too much this season. I guess they want to be more controversial so they can increase ratings.

September 20, 2018 at 3:51 pm

Tamera is clearly on edge because her damage control for Adam backfired. She was trying to defend him but he got dragged instead. So she came to work with an attitude the next day. I’m glad she apologized, but she needs to get her emotions in check. If comments on social media are bothering her, she should stop reading them.

• Hater

September 20, 2018 at 5:08 pm

This all day. She was still upset about the Adam stuff. She’s going to have to just accept that there are people who feel he’s racist for multiple reasons. Working for Fox News just wasn’t a good look because that’s the most racist station there is.

3. Pat

September 20, 2018 at 4:00 pm

I think Tamera is a republican so she has the same views as Adam.

4. 100

September 20, 2018 at 4:53 pm

Not adults getting in their feelings over PUPPETS. Smdh.

September 20, 2018 at 8:15 pm

She was on 100 for no reason. I know the comments about Adam are getting to her but she needs to get it together.

6. Lizzie

September 21, 2018 at 2:04 pm

Well this show was created to be the urban The View so it makes sense for them to get catty over political topics. It keeps people tuning in.

7. 404

September 21, 2018 at 4:17 pm

I think this is the real Tamera. She’s very conservative and gets mad when someone doesn’t agree with her. A lot like the conservatives at Fox News where Adam used to work at.

8. Sylvia Marshall

September 21, 2018 at 4:31 pm

Hi each of these ladies are entitle to their own opinion. I never thought of Bernie and Ernie as gay. I could be wrong but because of the times we are living in things can be misconstrued. I hope Tia and Jennie remain best of friends.

9. Mookie

September 22, 2018 at 6:43 pm

Jeannie projected onto Tamara’s children how SHE felt regarding whether the puppets should be publicly known as a gay couple when saying “they do care and your kids are learning.” You can’t tell me about MY children then expect me not to interject as if what you’re saying is the unequivocal truth according to your lived experience. Jeannie attempted to infer that since she was able to learn the English language at such a young age, which had absolutely nothing to do with if the Burt & Ernie were “gay, children could learn of diverse orientations simply through observation. As Tamera said, the puppets can be anything but Jeannie was presumptuous at best & attempted to correct Tam on what/how her kids view them so Tan’s defensiveness to that specifically was only natural. Moreover, Jeanie came off as a “know it all” & her “let me finish”, in this instance, was rude so Tamera’s reaction afterwards was a direct result of what transpired, in my opinion. Now let’s be honest here…if an adult isn’t making it a pivotal point to have their child view the sexual orientation of the puppets as gay, are we to really believe that children say “I want to watch Sesame Street because I have two dads/moms & Burt & Ernie are gay just like them!” Sure, Jan, sure.