Dr Simone From Married To Medicine Goes off on Dr Contessa

Watch: Dr. Simone Goes off on Dr. Contessa

dr simone from married to medicine

Photo Credit: Bravo

If fans of “Married To Medicine” thought the most explosive blowup would be between Dr. Heavenly and Mariah Huq, they may want to guess again.

In a preview of the upcoming episode, Dr. Contessa and Dr. Simone have a heated exchange in Antigua.

Things go left after Contessa stresses to Simone that she’s been MIA due to surgery.

This causes Simone to go off because she feels Contessa is using the surgery as an excuse.

November 10, 2018 at 9:03 am

Simone has been doing too much all season. What’s her problem?

• Anonymous

November 10, 2018 at 9:38 am

She hasn’t been getting d-ck. They probably only did it that one time during the course of this season.

November 10, 2018 at 9:12 am

Contessa definitely has some shady ways that I’ve noticed but I think Simone was wrong here. The woman was obviously not around because she had a major surgery. It takes time to heal from something like that. I’m hoping Simone was just drunk and apologized for this.

• Anonymous

November 10, 2018 at 9:20 am

I definitely get angry drunk teas from Simone.

3. My 2 Cents

November 10, 2018 at 9:15 am

Okay so it looks like we have some teams now. You got Heavenly, Quad and Contessa vs Mariah, Simone and Toya. And Jackie is neutral. The reunion is going to be a hot mess and I’m here for it.

4. Hater

November 10, 2018 at 9:19 am

I can’t even wrap my head around why Simone went off like this. She was never all that close with Contessa. Now I get why she has beef with Quad but this right here makes no sense.

November 10, 2018 at 9:20 am

It wouldn’t be a group trip without Simone getting drunk and screaming at somebody in the group. She’ll apologize later.

• Ratchet Queen

November 10, 2018 at 9:40 am

LMBO! True.

6. Ms. Jackson

November 10, 2018 at 9:22 am

Look at Heavenly’s evil a-s in the background laughing. She’s loving this sh-t. I’m telling y’all Heavenly ain’t nobody’s friend. She talks about all of them like a dog and loves it when there are disagreements in the group. I can see right through her fake a-s friendship with Quad too.

• Ratchet Queen

November 10, 2018 at 9:41 am

Agreed. Contessa is supposed to be her girl but she didn’t even try to help her. I’ll give Quad credit for trying to diffuse the situation.

• Shady Bootz

November 10, 2018 at 5:41 pm

ALL OF THIS!!!!!

7. Mona

November 10, 2018 at 9:27 am

Really Simone? Did Simone even go and see Contessa after she had her surgery? Then maybe I can understand her outrage.

November 10, 2018 at 9:34 am

I think Simone is just fed up with some people getting passes from producers while others can’t. She kind of hinted at that on Twitter. Quad and Contessa haven’t filmed as much as the others but they are still getting main cast member paychecks. She’s over it.

9. Gabriella

November 10, 2018 at 10:43 am

How can Simone who is a doctor not realize having a mastectomy is a major surgery like it takes awhile to recover and as a woman it takes you a while to get your confidence back. I swear everybody has gotten on my damn nerves this season except Jackie and Contessa who I side eyed with Toya hitting her on purpose but everybody is doing too much this season. Everybody looked like a damn fool at some point this season except for Jackie.

10. WhatWhat

November 10, 2018 at 10:50 am

Simone sounds crazy. If Contessa really wanted to avoid Toya, why did she go on the trip Toya planned?

11. Mo

November 10, 2018 at 6:46 pm

I would have gone allll the waaaay off on Simone. CONTESSA better stand up for herself before Simone continues to talk to her any ole kinda way

12. Guest

November 10, 2018 at 8:56 pm

OMG! What is wrong with Simone?! She’s acting like a donkey up in Contessa’s face bc she said she’s been missing due to having surgery. Her “welcoming” her back to the group was her way of starting an argument. Smh! Can these women get along ever?! How dreadful! 🤦🏽‍♀️