RHOA Season 11 Episode 6 Recap And Video Clips

RHOA Recap: Porsha Confronts Kandi + Confirms Big News to Dennis

rhoa season 11 episode 6

Photo Credit: Bravo

On last night’s episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” Kandi and Porsha finally have a face to face about Dennis.

After Kandi tries to explain why she feels Porsha should know about Dennis’ reputation, Porsha feels Kandi was just being messy.

Regardless, both women agree for now that it’s best Kandi should respect the fact that Porsha doesn’t want to know about Dennis’ alleged past.

NeNe and Gregg host a couples night. Things go well until Eva runs into someone who claims they have met in the past.

And Porsha confirms some really big news on Dennis’ birthday.

Here’s a recap of “Whining and Dining.”

1. anonymous

December 10, 2018 at 10:22 am

I think it’s sad Porsha really doesn’t want to know about Dennis’ past. Being blissfully ignorant rarely ends well.

December 10, 2018 at 10:31 am

Maybe it’s just me but I think Dennis and Porsha are a cute couple. And you can actually see that Dennis really is into Porsha too. I’ve noticed with Todd and Kandi that Todd doesn’t really seem that into Kandi. I think he cares about her but they seem more platonic than anything else.

3. Sheika

December 10, 2018 at 12:20 pm

So did Marlo really bring one of her tricks/clients? I mean she didn’t even want to talk about how she met him.

• 100

December 10, 2018 at 4:43 pm

Seemed that way. That’s why I don’t understand why some people say Marlo deserves a peach.

4. Jordan's Memory

December 10, 2018 at 1:04 pm

Chile she is a mess! She passed quick! I agree Kandi and Todd shows no love or affection that’s genuine, it always seems staged or forced. I think Dennis is using Porsha for exposure for his businesses, clearly I’m sure he is getting more business now that he’s dating her especially since she can’t keep his businesses names out of her mouth and he knows that porsha the type that loves hard and wear her heart on her sleeve so I think he’s taking advantage of that. Who the was that foul mouth drunk Nene invited to the party? She really trying to earn a spot on the show, she was very annoying! Even her husband was embarrassed.

5. Jasmine

December 10, 2018 at 2:35 pm

The purple hair looks cheap. Porsha looks best with black hair. She’s such a beautiful girl. Back on topic, I had my reservations about Dennis but he seems like a cool dude. I guess time will tell though.

December 10, 2018 at 3:13 pm

I don’t know what’s going on with Kandi this season but she’s been a lot more shady than usual in her green screens. That stripper shade she threw NeNe wasn’t necessary.

7. Nessa

December 10, 2018 at 8:24 pm

They can keep this Yvonna person. She was trying way too hard. Not likable at all.

8. Tee

December 11, 2018 at 9:13 am

Where do I start: Kandi Kandi Kandi, please get your miserable behind somewhere and cater/worry about your husband.
    Dennis vs. Todd
    Dennis: Owns his own business
    Todd: Works for his wife!

Dennis: I’ve seen him on tv three times and Porsha has gotten more gifts than she can keep up with.
    Todd: The last gift exchange I remember with them is when Kandi bought him that car.

Dennis: Seems level-headed and not too much for the fanfare.
    Todd: Plays his position and seems to revel in being the househusband.

Dennis: Has a beautiful wife that EVERYONE fawns over.
    Todd: Didn’t even think his wife was the prettiest in her group.

Dennis: Is all over Porsha/follows her around like a lost puppy.
    Todd: Always have that, “Oh sh**, she’s here” look when he see’s her.

Dennis: His past is HIS PAST.
    Todd: yeah, you married a reformed hoe.

I could go on and on but it seems as tho Kandi need to focus more on that slow-speaking child that she has a horrible attitude, her baby Ace is too cute (although according to one episode, he didn’t seem to take to Mama Joyce too well). I see all of her family and friends got dumped off the payroll because none of them are making appearances. And Kandi, with them tight hips that can barely walk in those expensive heels, need to HAVE SEVERAL SEATS!!! I’m team RHOA, but Kandi is acting like she need to be on Love and Hip Hop with all that drama.