Jada Calls Out "Black Ink Crew" Producers + Donna Spills Tea on Teddy

‘Black Ink Crew’ Cast Member Jadah Slams Producers & Spills Some Tea

jadah black ink crew

Photo Credit: VH1

By: A.J. Niles

It appears another cast member of “Black Ink Crew” is angry with their portrayal on the show.

This time, Jada completely unleashed on Big Fish Productions and members of the cast. In a lengthy IG Live, Jada revealed her truths about her pregnancy and tea about her relationship with Teddy.

Not only did she claim she wasn’t ever pregnant by Teddy, she says she never slept with him.

As a result, Jadah says she’s done with the show and revealed her entire storyline was fake.

Of course, her friend Donna jumped up to support her and threw shade of her own.

Click next for the details.

January 2, 2019 at 11:26 am

She’s only saying all this now because they fired her. She was cool with the fake storylines and looking dumb on the show as long as she was getting a check. Girl bye.

2. Jordans Memory

January 2, 2019 at 11:32 am

NO surprises here. That’s why I stopped watching the show. The funny thing is my daughter was just telling me while we were in NY lets go by Black Ink Crew’s shop and my words to her was I bet not one person on the show even works there. lol

• Sasha B.

March 28, 2019 at 3:12 pm

Yur absolutely right! Went to one of the shops that used to be on 125th in Harlem NYC with my co-worker 2 years ago and I didn’t see ONE cast member… Only regular tattoo artists… I heard if yu wanted a tattoo from one of the cast members yu have to either DM them or email them about appointments and scheduling… That show is 1000% FAKE!

3. Babygirl

January 2, 2019 at 11:40 am

The reason why Black Ink isn’t as good as it was is because it got way too fake.

• My 2 Cents

January 2, 2019 at 12:35 pm

I completely agree. And they are messing up the Chicago show now as well.

January 2, 2019 at 11:58 am

I hated how Jadah was treated but she’s also guilty for acting like a fool willingly. So she needs to also hold herself accountable.

January 2, 2019 at 2:05 pm

How do these people not understand what reality television means completely? None of it is real anymore and producers will do whatever it takes for ratings.

• Sandra

January 2, 2019 at 7:36 pm

Like who really cares anyway. That’s not going to stop people from watching the show.

January 2, 2019 at 8:48 pm

She played herself.

7. No Maam

January 2, 2019 at 9:48 pm

Nope. She needs to take the L. It’s not like she didn’t know what she was signing up for.

8. Sham

September 6, 2019 at 8:41 pm

The crew rarely tattoos so it’s clearly fake, what’s the point of the show if ppl aren’t showing off their art????