Toya and Contessa Married to Medicine Beef: Shade Thrown at Reunion

Watch: Fan Calls out Toya for Gifting Eugene with a Voucher + Contessa Throws Shade

toya and contessa married to medicine

Photo Credit: Bravo

The current season of “Married To Medicine” brought on the demise of Toya and Contessa’s friendship.

Things were already rocky after Contessa criticized Toya and Eugene’s Back in the Black Party.

But it got much worse after Contessa accused Toya of hitting her in the boobs on accident after her surgery.

Since then, both have been taking digs at each other left and right.

And there’s more to come on the final part of the reunion for season 6.

1. Ms. Jackson

January 13, 2019 at 6:41 pm

I mean giving your husband a voucher to f-ck you is dumb as h-ll. When you get married, that’s what you’re supposed to be doing anyway. Toya was selfish for that sh-t.

2. anon anon

January 13, 2019 at 6:44 pm

Look at Scott’s face. He loves it when Contessa gets the girls together.

• Anonymous

January 13, 2019 at 7:21 pm

That’s what Toya and Simone were trying to say but people dragged them. Scott is messy. He loves the drama.

3. Hater

January 13, 2019 at 6:51 pm

Heavenly is so annoying. She really wants the world to believe she has a perfect marriage but seeing as she’s lied so much up to this point, I don’t believe her.

• Anonymous

January 13, 2019 at 7:04 pm

I don’t believe her either. She’s a compulsive liar but swears Mariah is the biggest liar on the show. Heavenly has lied multiple times about her upbringing, marriage, siblings and parents. Now her and Quad swear Mariah is the devil but Mariah could have exposed them both a long time ago.

4. Erica

January 13, 2019 at 6:56 pm

Toya just doesn’t understand how selfish she was to give him a freaking voucher. But she would have had an attitude if Eugene gave her one. And why was Contessa trying to be passive aggressive at first? She annoys me with that. It’s clear as day she can’t stand Toya. No need to talk trash under your breath about her. Say it with your chest the first time.

5. Oprah's Wig

January 13, 2019 at 6:58 pm

S-x should be a given in a marriage. So the voucher idea was lazy and stupid.

January 13, 2019 at 7:01 pm

Toya put no thought in that gift whatsoever and I’m not surprised. But Eugene doesn’t mind it so??????

7. Mona

January 13, 2019 at 7:10 pm

Now if Eugene had the same mindset and gave her some d-ck coupons, she’d be mad. Toya tried it.

8. 100

January 13, 2019 at 7:17 pm

I’m not really looking forward to this third hour full of Quad fake crying with no tears and talking like she’s doing a monologue the whole time. She’s always the victim. Bravo could have kept that.

9. Yeah I Said It!

January 13, 2019 at 7:27 pm

At least Toya is consistent. LOL.

10. Music Lover

January 13, 2019 at 8:43 pm

I didn’t understand that gift either.

11. Casey Grimes-Finley

January 13, 2019 at 9:50 pm

If they like it.I love it !I hope it all works out for Toya and her husband !Toya is “Ghetto Fabolous” so these ladies “DO NOT” want it from her,she can go from 0-1000 real quick!Please believe me!Thank you,Casey Grimes-Finley,Chicago,Illinois

January 14, 2019 at 8:36 am

I just don’t understand why people love Contessa. They are really acting like she’s blameless and Toya is the only one at fault. Contessa has a nasty spirit about her but she just got a good edit this season. Her time will come. And she will be exposed just like Phaedra was.