Kandi And Porsha Update: Porsha Isn't Buying Kandi's Apology?

Porsha Isn’t Convinced Kandi’s Apology Was Genuine

kandi and porsha

Photo Credit: Bravo

The most recent episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” featured Kandi Burruss and Porsha Williams having an honest conversation about Kandi’s previous comments about Dennis.

Kandi realized that the comments she made were very much like the comments others made about Todd Tucker.

So she apologized to Porsha.

However, Porsha isn’t sure Kandi’s apology was genuine.

February 12, 2019 at 6:02 pm

Porsha will always find a way to play victim.

February 12, 2019 at 6:15 pm

I think the apology was genuine. Porsha just expected Kandi to be friendly again but she has to understand that may not be what Kandi wants to do.

February 12, 2019 at 6:25 pm

Kandi does not have to kiss Porsha’s a-s. Not after Porsha participated in defaming her. These RHOA stans have Porsha feeling herself and I’m over it.

4. Morgan

February 12, 2019 at 6:48 pm

Porsha stop playing the damn victim I’m so over it

5. My 2 Cents

February 12, 2019 at 8:25 pm

Really Porsha? I know Kandi can be very messy but I don’t think that apology was fake.

6. Yeah I Said It!

February 12, 2019 at 8:34 pm

Don’t tell me y’all forgot how messy Kandi can be. She’s the same one who sits back and let her kandi koated clique do all her dirty work. She has a track record of setting people up on this show and playing dumb. I don’t blame Porsha for questioning the authenticity of this apology.

7. The Hate you give

February 12, 2019 at 10:26 pm

I like Porsha but this comment annoyed tf out of me…..girl she told you congratulations what more do you want her to do get out the trumpets?? Damn.

8. Shady Bootz

February 13, 2019 at 1:35 am

Kandi apologized for what she did and used what she and Todd endured as an example as to why what she was doing was wrong. I like Porsha but she need to get over herself. I also agree that stans have her feeling herself.

9. MissT

February 13, 2019 at 1:47 pm

Porsha knows darn well Kandi meant that apology because she didn’t have to give it. Dennis and porsha have zero chemistry. I believe she just really wanted a baby by a rich man.