NeNe and Gregg Sick Update: NeNe Fears Marriage Won't Survive Cancer

Watch: NeNe Breaks Down in Tears & Fears for Her Marriage with Gregg

nene and gregg sick

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Real Housewives of Atlanta” star NeNe Leakes has had her hands full as Gregg Leakes battles cancer.

To be expected, it’s had a stressful impact on their marriage.

It’s caused a lot of tension and they haven’t been struggling to get along at times.

On the upcoming episode, this causes NeNe to break down in tears.

Sometimes she wonders if their marriage will be able to survive.

February 4, 2019 at 11:37 am

I feel for NeNe. I hope everything works out.

February 4, 2019 at 11:44 am

Nene is so self absorbed.

• julyol1972

February 4, 2019 at 12:54 pm

I know it looks like she is but care-taking especially for someone with cancer who is now really feeling their mortality is really hard. The lashing out can be vicious at times, and having been both a patient, and watching my Mom be a caretaker, it is sometimes a thankless, joyless, exhausting existence. Plus, even though you tell some, most people don’t tell all of what is happening to them so they come of as angry and resentful, when they’re just stressed and scared.

• OneDayAtATime

February 5, 2019 at 4:08 am

So true! It is hard. You are expected to be happy,nice,caring,only positive feelings..meanwhile you have the weight of the world on your shoulders. While still having to work clean and take care of any children or other responsibilities. I’m living that life right now at 33 and I feel her pain. Lord help us all.

• julyol1972

February 6, 2019 at 2:47 am

So sorry you’re going through it. I hope you have a good support system. They can be the best thing for you right now.

• Yeah I Said It!

February 4, 2019 at 2:23 pm

LOL. I guarantee if anyone else on the show was in NeNe’s shoes, you’d have sympathy for them. Typical.

• julyol1972

February 6, 2019 at 2:49 am

Exactly! Nene can never catch a break for some of these folks.

3. Nessa

February 4, 2019 at 12:35 pm

Being a caretaker is no joke.

4. Meesha

February 4, 2019 at 4:13 pm

I don’t think they will get a divorce. It’s a tough time but they will stay together. Gregg is lashing out because he’s scared and I know NeNe is scared as well. Sad situation all around.

5. Mo

February 4, 2019 at 9:48 pm

Its hard for me to feel bad for NeNe she is always about SELF.