RHOA Mid Season Trailer: NeNe Runs up on Marlo?

Watch: NeNe Runs up on Marlo in RHOA Season 11 Midseason Trailer?

rhoa mid season trailer

Photo Credit: Bravo

Fans have been divided on the current season of “Real Housewives of Atlanta.”

With changes made to the cast, some are calling for some former housewives to return.

And the ratings have been up and down.

But the midseason trailer may deliver for those calling for more drama.

1. Tasha

February 6, 2019 at 3:18 pm

Marlo will turn on anyone for some camera time.

• Yeah I Said It!

February 6, 2019 at 5:34 pm

LOL. Pretty much.

2. Nicole

February 6, 2019 at 3:35 pm

I don’t understand why NeNe keeps dealing with Marlo. She’s literally no one’s friend. She only looks out for self.

3. Morgan

February 6, 2019 at 3:55 pm

Nene acts like she’s the only one going through something. Greg knows he’s gonna die and how. Theirs only two death illnesses and unexpected. Nene need to suck it up she took her vows take them serious… She need to look at it from Greg point of view he doesn’t won’t to be sick. Btw I’ve been there I lost my love so ik what she’s going through. Yes your spouse can say hurtful stuff it’s not them it’s the cancer and of course he’s angry.

• Shady Bootz

February 6, 2019 at 7:36 pm

“Gregg know he’s gonna die and how”….What are you talking about? Being diagnosed with cancer isn’t always a death sentence….

• Starr

February 8, 2019 at 5:26 pm

I see your point but you’re speaking as if he has AIDS or something not all cancers are fatal or terminal.

February 6, 2019 at 4:00 pm

Now things will finally get interesting.

February 6, 2019 at 4:05 pm

I feel for NeNe but I know there are going to be people who won’t have any empathy for her situation and drag her for venting her frustrations with being a caretaker. NeNe has a strong personality. So there will be people who don’t give two craps about her feelings and she will be vilified. Women like NeNe rarely get any sympathy. And I’m not surprised Marlo has turned on her again. NeNe should have been done with Marlo years ago. The nerve of her calling NeNe fake when she’s the fakest and most disloyal person on the show.

6. Peachy

February 6, 2019 at 5:24 pm

Second half looks good.

7. Yeah I Said It!

February 6, 2019 at 5:38 pm

NeNe once again gets dragged for being human and trying to express how stressful it is to be a caretaker and wife to a man with cancer. Anytime she does, people tell her to shut up because they think Gregg is the only one suffering. It’s as if they don’t understand how cancer affects not just the patient but the loved ones too. Most of these women just don’t get it. And Marlo doesn’t care about Gregg. This was another one of her failed attempts to get a peach. That’s it.

February 6, 2019 at 7:02 pm

Clearly they are cool now because they went to the SUPER BOWL together. And I think Nene was mad at a camera man not Marlo.

9. Lay Lay

February 6, 2019 at 7:45 pm

The editing this season has been wonky so who knows who Nene was about to swing on. It did look like Marlo but they have faked us out before. I do wish she would cut Marlo off. Real friends don’t blackmail you.