Is Phaedra Parks Returning to RHOA? Kandi Burruss Speaks

Amid Rumors of Phaedra Returning to RHOA, Kandi Says She’ll Quit the Show

Is Phaedra Parks Returning to RHOA

Photo Credit: People Magazine/Screenshot

There’s a lot of rumors out there about who will be holding a peach next season on “Real Housewives of Atlanta.”

And while it’s been reported that Kenya Moore is coming back as a peach holder, some are also speculating that Phaedra Parks may return as well.

In fact, the latest gossip is Bravo executives have been talking to her about returning for season 12.

During a recent interview, Kandi Burruss made it clear she’s not here for it.

She’s willing to walk away if Phaedra comes back.

1. anon anon

April 30, 2019 at 2:35 pm

Kandi gets on my nerves. It’s interesting how she can say Kenya needs to come back because she’s good for the show but she won’t keep that same energy for Phaedra. She’s forcing Bravo to choose between her and Phaedra. She’s so passive aggressive and calculating.

• AR

April 30, 2019 at 5:01 pm

Are you serious? What Phaedra did to Kandi was downright liable. Kandi should have sued Phaedra and Bravo for everything they have. Phaedra should have lost her law license. To bring Phaedra back on the show after what she did, shows that Bravo doesn’t care about anyone on that show. They are using these girls to make a dime.

• anon anon

April 30, 2019 at 5:12 pm

Sis I don’t care. And I say that respectfully.You can judge me for it, that’s fine. But Kandi’s issue with Phaedra has nothing to do with me as a viewer. I only watch to be entertained and guess what? Kandi isn’t entertaining. Phaedra is good TV. Ratings have been dropping since Phaedra was fired. This show sucks now. And let’s not even talk about things being liable. To be honest, a lot of these girls could have been sued/cancelled for things they have done on the show. You can’t pick and choose who should be disciplined when a lot of them have gone too far. Phaedra should issue a public apology and be able to come back on the show. I’m glad Bravo is thinking about bringing Phae back. It’s what most of us want anyway.

2. Nicole

April 30, 2019 at 2:42 pm

Phaedra is more entertaining than Kandi. So I wouldn’t mind her leaving.

April 30, 2019 at 2:42 pm

If Bravo was smart, they’d bring Phaedra and Kenya back next season and demote Shamari and Eva. Kandi is not needed.

• Joy

April 30, 2019 at 3:25 pm

Please bring Phaedra back🌞.Kandi is boring dont bring nothing 2 the show with those goats🐐 vocal she can practice while she is away

4. Morgan

April 30, 2019 at 2:53 pm

Now if it was me I get what Kandi saying… You’re not gonna spread a rumor about me trying to rape someone. That could’ve hurt her career. Phaedra doesn’t get a pass to come back too the show. Yeah people keep saying well if they bring Kenya back. Kenya didn’t spread a rumor about someone trying to rape someone. I’m looking at folks locked up behind a lie about rape

5. EZZ

April 30, 2019 at 3:13 pm

Good let her Boring, tired, victim a-s leave the show, the show will do just fine, if not better without her there. Plus Phaedra’s more entertaining and her life is more interesting than Kandi so I’m all here for her returning, and finally kicking Kandi off the show.

6. Just Saying

April 30, 2019 at 3:53 pm

Phaedra did something horrible but she’s not alone. Kenya threatened to knock Phaedra’s teeth out while Phaedra was pregnant. Porsha fought three people. NeNe assaulted a camera man and fat shamed pregnant women. Cynthia plots and plays innocent. Marlo used the f word. And Eva manages to remain on the show when she lies about her life completely. Shamari is an alcoholic. And Kandi uses her “team” to do her dirty work. It happened years ago and Phaedra should be able to come back on the show. Kandi is not the end all be all of RHOA anyway.

7. My 2 Cents

April 30, 2019 at 4:35 pm

Okay I see what Kandi is doing. I was wondering why she’s still doing interviews when the season ls over. She’s doing interviews because she’s trying to scare Bravo into not moving forward with Phaedra. She’s trying to exert her power and I’m curious to see if she will win.

8. Yeah I Said It!

April 30, 2019 at 4:45 pm

LOL. Kandi contributed nothing last season. She started off trying to come for Porsha and Dennis, but backed off because she got dragged and she couldn’t handle the backlash. She really isn’t interesting outside of the messiness of her team and family members. Other than that, she’s too sensitive to really go at anyone and that’s what makes her boring. Say what you want about NeNe, Phaedra even Kenya who I can’t stand, but they aren’t afraid to be disliked and to have beefs. People like them make reality shows interesting. Kandi is a lot like Cynthia…too worried about maintaining an image and being liked to be interesting.

April 30, 2019 at 5:01 pm

You Phaedra stans are a trip. She accused Kandi of wanting to drug and rape Porsha. She doesn’t deserve to come back. And Kandi actually brings the true housewife element to the show. We see her starting businesses with Todd/being a boss, being a mom and she’s actually wealthy. Phaedra is a fraud and we still don’t really know her after all these years because she shares nothing. She can stay gone.

• Linda

May 1, 2019 at 1:42 pm

It the end of the day a LIE is a LIE and phadera is an attorney she was a friend that LIE to and on another friend KANDI has always been the real ONE

10. Lay Lay

April 30, 2019 at 5:05 pm

Well bye then girl!

April 30, 2019 at 5:17 pm

I want Phaedra to come back. What she did was horrible but the show just isn’t the same without her. If Kandi doesn’t want to stay if she comes back, I understand. She’s definitely not hurting for money anyway. But yes, I want Phaedra back and I’d be okay with Kandi leaving the show.

12. Oprah's Wig

April 30, 2019 at 5:34 pm

And I say peace out. Kandi is cool but Phaedra needs to come back. Even if she’s just a friend.

13. Ms. Jackson

April 30, 2019 at 5:41 pm

Kandi is going to keep pulling this sh-t until Bravo really does call her bluff and bring Phaedra back.

14. ATL

April 30, 2019 at 5:45 pm

Okay so the rumors are true. I hope Phaedra is back next season. Kandi really had a dry season. She barely said anything at the reunion.

15. Stop it

April 30, 2019 at 9:47 pm

Lol @ Kandi bringing the “true housewife element.” Most of the viewers don’t care about that and want drama . Kandi is too afraid of backlash so she goes after easy targets (NeNe) and gets her people to do her dirty work. She’s boring and if Bravo is smart they’ll pick Phaedra over Kandi. Kandi is disposable at this point.

16. Mo

April 30, 2019 at 10:01 pm

Kandi sounds dumb.

Pha Pha And Portia helped spread the s*x dungeon rumor. Kandi is fake for only being angry at Pha Pha and corny for creating a s*x dungeon

17. Shady Bootz

May 1, 2019 at 6:37 am

There are people serving life long sentences in prison because of this type of lie and accusation. It’s unfortunate how many ignorant people don’t understand the severity of the situation. Even if Kandi don’t return, they still need to give Phaedra the same hell (if not more) they gave Porsha during S10.

• vy

June 9, 2019 at 9:03 pm

Let Kandi go who cares she sneaky and brings nothing but lies to the show, why she trying to hold up someone else money be gone Kandi would love to continue to see Todd and Ace…her mother can be gone also

May 1, 2019 at 10:21 am

Phaedra haters and Kandi supporters, it’s not that we don’t understand the severity of what Phaedra did. We just don’t care anymore. She was punished and fired for what she did two seasons ago. In this cancel culture, some of y’all won’t be happy until people are stoned to death for making bad choices. Y’all really want people’s lives to be over when they do something wrong. They are never to be forgiven or allowed to have a job. Phaedra did something wrong, she was punished. Okay, now life goes on and she should be allowed to move forward with her life and come back on the show if Bravo wants her back. Kandi can go as she’s not even fun to watch anymore.

• Shady Bootz

May 1, 2019 at 1:47 pm

I said what I said boo! This goes out to the Kandi haters and Phaedra supporters *Wink*

• Anonymous

May 1, 2019 at 1:49 pm

And I said what I said. So what’s next? Nothing. Move around.

19. Nah

May 1, 2019 at 10:33 am

The Kenya comparisons are fair. She could have been arrested for making threats but Phae didn’t press charges. Why wasn’t Kenya fired for threatening to assault a pregnant woman? So it’s okay to threaten a pregnant woman but what Phaedra did to Kandi is crossing the line? Nah.

20. Pat

May 1, 2019 at 2:02 pm

Who really cares if Kandi leaves though? She was a non-factor all season until the NeNe situation. Even then, she’s still a non-factor. It’s all about Cynthia vs. NeNe now. She wasn’t even a major factor at the reunion. Bravo gave Kandi what she asked for and fired Phaedra, and Kandi hasn’t had a major storyline since. Honestly, the most talked about housewives right now are Porsha, NeNe and Kenya. Bravo should bring Phaedra back and I’d make Eva and Shamari friends with Marlo and Tanya. Guaranteed spike in ratings.

21. Huh

May 1, 2019 at 2:10 pm

Why do some of y’all want Shamari to be demoted? She’s interesting and her drinking problem should have been explored more. That was a missed opportunity. I feel like Shamari should keep her peach and Eva should lose hers since she keeps lying all the time. She can’t even admit she’s having money problems. When Porsha was broke, she kept it 100 and it made people love her. Eva is too fake for this show. I’d take Shamari’s realness over Eva’s fraudulent ways any day.

22. Ratchet Queen

May 1, 2019 at 2:26 pm

Some of y’all get so snippy on these RHOA posts! LMBO! Anyway, I’ve always loved Phaedra. I hope she comes back.

23. ComputerScientistAA

May 19, 2019 at 2:23 pm

Bye Kandi! Phaedra never repeated the rumor started by Bravo producer, Carlos King, who was fired! Phaedra treated Kandi and her leech-husband Todd lightly, compared w/the dirt they dished out to Phaedra! I honestly believe Kandi, Todd, and Carlos set Phaedra up to be fired! Bravo knew this as well bc they needed money for the return of NeNe and KKKimZ! So Phaedra was the sacrifice! All of them has egg on their face bc ratings hit the floor and will continue, until they do right by PHAEDRA! Todd, Kandi, are very jealous of Phaedra’s beauty, brains, and lifestyle! While Sluut Kandi sleeps w/women and 4-somes, they claim to support Apollo??? Have fat-ass Kandi and Todd EVER offered Phaedra’s sons some of her dry-ass chicken from her hood restaurant? KANDI wants Phaedra’s lifestyle, but Kandi is good/Ghetto rich, while Phaedra is among the elite in EDUCATION… which most Blacks/RHOA fans lack! RHO’s fan base is very low-uneducated??? Bring CLASS back to RHOA and dump Slutty-Kandi, Todd, Kenya, and the other trash!!!!

• Whogonecheckmeboo

July 30, 2019 at 7:19 pm

D-mn you are mad huh? Kandi jealous of Phaedra?? Lifestyle?? Home girl was wearing roses as a crown and cubic zirconia on her eyelids. I highly doubt Kandi is jealous. Although I want Phaedra back, what she did two years ago was wrong, to Kandi and Porsha.
      …and what the h-ll is low-uneducated? smh