Robyn Dixon From Potomac Says Michael Darby Isn't Innocent

Robyn Dixon Says She Believes Michael Darby Harassed RHOP Cameraman

Robyn Dixon From Potomac

Photo Credit: OK! Magazine/YouTube

The current season of “Real Housewives of Potomac” hasn’t been an easy one for Ashley Darby.

Her husband Michael Darby has been hit with multiple accusations.

Although the groping charge was eventually dropped, Robyn Dixon says she still believes Michael isn’t innocent.

She addressed this in a recent interview.

1. Mo

July 7, 2019 at 1:05 pm

Ashley and Micheal are creepy. I don’t see the point in bringing a child into the world when Michael is gay.

I guess season 5 and 6 will be Ashley and Michael going through divorce proceedings and pretending like Ashley did not know he was gay. I bet this will be enough to renew her contract with Bravo

• Anonymous

July 7, 2019 at 2:16 pm

I mean gay people can still be parents though. And Michael may actually be bi. Maybe they have an open marriage and just don’t want to confirm it on the show? Either way, I don’t think they will ever tell the whole truth.

• Mo

July 7, 2019 at 9:21 pm

I don’t buy it. I’ll wait for the revelation of his s-xuality

July 7, 2019 at 1:41 pm

I agree. I think he did it too because he’s done it before.

3. Viv

July 7, 2019 at 1:50 pm

Why won’t they just say which husband Michael was talking about? There’s no need too drag this out.

4. Jordans Memory

July 8, 2019 at 2:23 pm

I’m sure it was probably Robyn’s husband Juan or however you spell his name.

5. Sloane

August 5, 2019 at 6:59 am

I would like to know who the woman leaning against the wall in the footage is? She may have seen something since she was standing less than 6ft away from it. Where there is smoke there is fire. I’m not a fan of the Darby’s because as a s-xual assualt survivor, this is unsettling. I think Ashley has to suffer from low self esteem and absolutely no pride. It’s a shame that this has continued to happen and Andy hasn’t let this couple go.