'Real Housewives of Potomac' Star Monique Samuels Calls out Robyn Dixon & Gizelle Bryant

‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Star Monique Samuels Calls out Robyn Dixon & Gizelle Bryant

Photo Credit: Instagram

Monique Samuels was a hot topic on “Real Housewives of Potomac” on the latest episode.

Ashley Darby told Gizelle Bryant and Robyn Dixon that Monique showed her Candiace Dillard’s texts.

This was done after Candiace accused Monique of reveling in the allegations against Michael Darby.

Although Monique said she was just clearing her name, Candiace feels betrayed.

And Robyn and Gizelle think Monique is a shady friend.

They don’t feel like Monique can actually be trusted.

Monique thinks this is a bit hypocritical.

So she called out Robyn and Gizelle on Twitter.

August 5, 2019 at 1:23 pm

I just don’t understand how Gizelle has room to call anyone out for being messy when she’s that way on the regular. She’s also no one’s real friend.

• Stephanie Groves

August 5, 2019 at 4:27 pm

So true. Giselle is the most straight-up Messy Marvin I ever seen and is not loyal. She’s definitely jealous of Monique. Oh well, that’s those 1/2-a*s housewives for you.

• Anonymous

August 5, 2019 at 5:19 pm

Who cares? Your show is getting tired. Move on. So silly and trivial.

• Anonymous

August 5, 2019 at 5:45 pm

Huh? This ain’t MY show. I ain’t a cast member.

• Delia

September 15, 2019 at 8:40 am

Monique thinks she better than everyone else just because she happen to marry money, it youo are trash, you will be trash with money, so I agree with Gizelle. I do believe Gizelle is jealous of Karen, because of the business venture so does. I don’t care for Monique flip flipping a-s at all. She not a loyal friend

• Delia

September 15, 2019 at 8:53 am

She makes her own money, Sherman is a man wh-re. I saw it from the beginning. Yes Gizelle needs to focus on herself, but all the ladies messy.. especially Candice that don’t have nothing going on but mom problem s

• Anna

August 6, 2019 at 12:28 am

The only problem I have i Monique treats her mother in law ugly this is an old school lady so u don’t talk to her unless her son is there u a real b-tch.

• Cordelia

August 6, 2019 at 4:28 pm

I agree, thank you✌🏼

• Mary Taite

August 6, 2019 at 2:54 am

That has been my issue from the beginning. Everyone keeps calling Ashley messy but the whole cast is messy. Candice calling Gizelle a kept woman, Gizelle calling Ray the broke bill gates, Karen and Charisse calling each other unfaithful, Monique talking about Sherman. All these ladies are a bunch of messy confusion.

• Tay M

August 6, 2019 at 9:39 am

I agree, I think it’s sad that more positive representation of black women is lacking with these reality shows. They say they do alot of good in many communities but we will never know if are constantly tearing each other down.

2. deb dyson

August 5, 2019 at 1:29 pm

I would have shown part of a text to clear myself as well. Gizelle & robin both have done far more messy items to be talking about anyone. I think Gizelle is straight up jealous of Monique she always has been. And the heck with Candiace anyway, she’s nobody.

3. Tish

August 5, 2019 at 3:33 pm

Robyn has been on one this season. Why’s that?

• Twirl

August 5, 2019 at 5:36 pm

Because everyone (viewers) called her boring last season. She’s trying to keep her job.

4. Kimmie

August 5, 2019 at 4:19 pm

Both Robin and Gizelle seem to be straight up jealous of Monique. They both perpetrate like they have so much going on, but what it really seems is that they have to rely on stoking messes to stay relevant. Monique and Ashley just need to focus on living their true lives. Candice is hilariously-pathetic. What on earth did her husband do in a pass life that made him have to be paired with her in this one.

August 5, 2019 at 5:12 pm

I mean Monique has a point. But she was still wrong to show Ashley those texts. They call all be wrong at the same time.

• K. Hayes

August 5, 2019 at 6:26 pm

How was she wrong? If someone lied on me and I could prove it by showing texts, how is that wrong or messy? It’s clearly showing how someone lied on me to make themselves look innocent.

6. Rose E Johnson

August 5, 2019 at 5:34 pm

Both robin and Giselle are to old to be messy but they need a story line since they are to boring period to old messy b-tches

7. Shelia Nash

August 5, 2019 at 6:25 pm

It’s truly hard to believe that Gizelle(Gazelle) use to be a First Lady because this chic is messy as heck!! It’s really hard to watch how she behaves & here she has 3 young girls that she’s raising & to think that in a few years, we may be seeing that all over again is a scary thought!! Then she hv the nerve to say or think that she’s classy, LAWD HV MERCY!! GAZELLE MAKE HASTE & GET YO LIFE!!! Stop being jealous of others & take your note pad out & take some notes from Karen & Monique!! Thank U!!!

• Pamela

August 5, 2019 at 10:16 pm

Gizelle and Robyn are both jealous of Monique. Gizelle and Tameka from Southern Charm is very rude women.

8. Jayne Loza

August 5, 2019 at 9:56 pm

Both Giselle and Robyn are straight up JEALOUS of Monique so will do/say ANYTHING to cause trouble. They are pathetic to the nth degree!!! Robyn go work on convincing ppl that your ex still cares for you. Karen is an embarrassment, fake as sh**. Pretentious, doesn’t accept how OLD she is!! Feel sorry for your kids!!

9. Diane Fayz

August 6, 2019 at 8:46 am

Money cannot buy class. Gizelle is a jealous miserable s*** starter. She is every girls worst nightmare to have as a best friend. She makes all black women look bad. She’s not well spoken and she loves herself a little too much. I think she’s over compensating for the fact that her ex husband had so many other women she probably lost count. When Giselle speaks she sounds completely uneducated and downright obnoxious! This is the first time I have ever spoken or left a comment on the internet in my life. I don’t even have an ig acct. But i had to speak on her I thought I was the only one

10. Leto Nesbitt

August 6, 2019 at 10:02 am

I usally don’t leave comments… But I’m beside myself when some of the women say things like I’m blessed, and praise the Lord and think they are women of God. God is not in that mess and He DON’T bless no mess.Giselle is still hurting from her failed marriage that’s why she can’t be happy for no one else. I hope and pray she receives the truth. If she knows the Bible then she knows the truth will set her free…. Word on the street and in the Bible!!!

11. PlayMyMusic92

August 6, 2019 at 10:15 am

Its reasons like this why Sherman ran fpr the hills from Giselle and her childish ways. Shes a gold-digging leech and Sherman saw that

12. Angela Pope

August 6, 2019 at 10:46 am

Gizelle and Robyn are just messy messy messy! Both of them are jealous of Monique and that’s been obvious from day 1. Gizelle can’t seem to get neither keep a man and Robyn is just a hopeless case cause it’s clear her ex doesn’t want her. The nerve to take jabs at someone else. Robyn just follow Gizelle like a little puppet. Monique handle your business and do yo thang! Mo you’re my girl!!!💯🔥

13. Patricia Salley

August 7, 2019 at 10:10 am

At the end of the day, you showed the messages(some), but why. Y’all all are Beautiful woman that puts eachother down. At the end of the day Messy plays a part in the whole group. Don’t judge when your sh-t ain’t clean. None of y’all ❗