Joseline Hernandez Comes for 'Married to Medicine' Star Toya Bush-Harris

Joseline Hernandez Comes for ‘Married to Medicine’ Star Toya Bush-Harris

Photo Credit: Instagram

“Married to Medicine” has been full of drama on the current season. But things will get even more interesting on the upcoming episode. And that is all because Joseline Hernandez makes a guest appearance on the show. And one of the ladies becomes a target.

Dr. Simone Whitmore’s friend Buffie Purselle throws a party. She invites all the ladies to the event. Joseline happens to be in attendance. And she clashes with Toya Bush-Harris over Toya being a stay at home mom. Joseline ends up taking multiple verbal jabs at Toya, stunning the rest of the women.

September 24, 2019 at 7:46 am

I’ll never understand the hate stay at home moms get from other women. I believe women should have a choice to be one or not be one. And the women who do become stay at home moms shouldn’t get put down for their choice. There’s multiple ways to live life. Toya’s blessed enough that her man makes enough money that she doesn’t have to have a traditional job. Then she gets a nice check from Married to Medicine. If you add up Eugene’s income and what Toya makes from the show, they are doing very well. And the tax shade is lame now. They decided to be real on a reality show about the obstacle they faced and they paid off every dime. I can appreciate the authenticity because a lot of people are out here faking storylines instead or refusing to be completely open about their marriage, like Heavenly.

• IJS

September 24, 2019 at 7:57 am

I think it’s jealousy. A lot of women don’t really have a choice to stay at home. So they become resentful of those who do. A lot of the other women on the show feel the same way about Toya as Joseline does. Whenever they get mad at her, they drag her and say she has no job. And they used to say it about Quad until she got on that talk show. There’s a reason the doctors used to only clique up with each other until recently.

• Nessa

September 24, 2019 at 8:17 am

Quad had a shady look on her face like she enjoyed what Joseline said. I guess she forgot she was a stay at home wife herself for a good minute. Now that she’s on Sister Circle, you can’t tell her anything. That head is on swole now.

• Delia

September 24, 2019 at 2:33 pm

Fuck Joseline she ain’t never been classy, just a straight up wh-re. She will do or say anything for a check. Now her a-s on this show. Please take out the trash, before Toya do. I am really tired of them taking jabs at her. Toya has come a long way, she would have been read Joseline. Plus technical she has a job, she get paid for being on a actually show, that Joseline not. Take your a-s home Joseline and be a parent to your daughter that you don’t have custody of.

• Brenda Brown

September 24, 2019 at 8:04 pm

Why bring such trash to a classy show?

• Amó Lores

September 25, 2019 at 8:28 am

Now see that was not nice. You don’t go take jabs at people’s children. Children, spouses and parents are or of the f-cking picture. That was mean and you better be glad that didn’t happen to your ignorant a**.

• Kristina Pacelli

September 30, 2019 at 3:30 pm

Preach

• Sandra Cary

September 24, 2019 at 3:51 pm

Sister circle is boarding she better hope they don’t cancel

• Jack

September 24, 2019 at 4:05 pm

Quad the fraud Webb need to remember she was mooching off Dr G and then dragged him and still trying to…she just smirking…

• Joyce

September 24, 2019 at 7:23 pm

That ugly black b-tch need to sit her ugly a-s down she is a butch that’s why she didn’t want to have s-x with Doctor Gregg now she want talk about his manhood the b-tch saw Doctor Gregg as a meal ticket I feel sorry for Dr Gregg

• Lucille

September 24, 2019 at 9:22 pm

I think it’s sad to when women are hating on house wives as well because it’s not an easy JOB and they’re behaving as if someone is knocking at their door for something mind your household and you won’t have time to care about someone else household

• Lyn

September 24, 2019 at 11:20 am

Awwl Heck No! Reality Bully will take this show in the wrong direction. WHY is she there??? This show is going down.

• Sandra Jackson

September 24, 2019 at 12:24 pm

Why is this woman on this show. I thought she moved to Miami.

• Cocoa

September 24, 2019 at 2:05 pm

Trying

• Nikki

September 24, 2019 at 12:28 pm

I agree!! This show will go down with Joseline there.

• Shelia Johnson

September 24, 2019 at 2:57 pm

if Eugene amd Toya is happy with her bring a stay at home mom F-ck what everybody else feel they don’t pay not one bill in their household

• Traci

September 24, 2019 at 1:05 pm

I respectfully disagree that it could be jealousy…

• IJS

September 24, 2019 at 1:53 pm

That’s fine because I respectfully disagree that it’s not jealousy. No woman who is happy with her life and career outside the home would put another woman down for being a stay at home mother. Contessa did the same thing and then turned around and tried to be a stay at home mother. And Joseline truthfully couldn’t get a doctor to wife her 🤷🏾‍♀️.

• Joyce

September 24, 2019 at 7:32 pm

Joseline can’t talk about anyone she don’t even have her child anymore who let Stevie take custody of her child is a poor excuse for a mother as for Toya being A stay at home that was her husband choice Toya have a college degree what do you have?

• Brenda singleton

September 24, 2019 at 3:00 pm

Agreed

• Bonnie

September 24, 2019 at 5:41 pm

Ionce embraced and respected adored these women in the beginning..women who are blessed to have achieved and possess family, finances, careers…I know longer keep up when the show is scheduled…the substance is gone!

• Denita Martin

September 24, 2019 at 10:57 am

I think we need more stay at home moms so these men can become men

• Tammy

September 24, 2019 at 12:54 pm

I agree with you, if a woman is Blessed enough to stay home and raise her children, god cover her. Joseline is just hating, because she had to get out and hustle, no man wife her up and allowed her to stay at home and be treated like a Queen ( wife but not able to stay home). Don’t be angry with Toya but rejoice for her. I’m not saying if you have to work hard, your not Blessed, because you will be for the fruit of your labor. But don’t be upset with Toya for her blessing either, just a different path. We need to uplift each other no matter what path as long as it’s positive progression.

• celena brown

September 24, 2019 at 3:46 pm

Give them the real honey. Besides Joseline just trying to get a storyline by starting crap with toya

• Darlene Sterling

September 24, 2019 at 6:50 pm

I agree with the previous comment. They paid and if her husband don’t have a problem with his wife being a stay at home mom more power to the whole fam.. Teamtoyaandeugene

• Charmaine C

September 24, 2019 at 10:20 pm

I love it!!! Well said!

September 24, 2019 at 7:48 am

And what is Joseline’s job? Reality television, right? So she should understand that Toya is a stay at home mom who also has a job filming a popular reality show. I see Joseline is still out here being messy.

• Barbara Simmons

September 24, 2019 at 12:09 pm

Leave Toya’s gorgeous self alone!! Filming a reality show is work,duh! Joseline wishes she had her class & a black man of Eugenes’ caliber. She has a degree that she can put to use at anytime!!

3. Jessica

September 24, 2019 at 8:00 am

The reason Joseline gets away with her mouth is cause these show’s producers allow her to belittle people and get away with so much just for ratings . Like why the h-ll is she even still getting appearances , then to top it off bish you ran with a whole fake married story line just to sit on camera and look stupid you better go head being a mother isn’t a job to you but you getting paid just cause you have a baby with Stevie J so humble yourself and somebody need to put their foot in Joseline mouth cause shes been getting away with the disrespect since lhhatl!!!

• celena brown

September 24, 2019 at 3:49 pm

Joseline dont even have custody of her daughter so she would not know what being a real mom is like. Or the meaning of being a human.

4. Whatever

September 24, 2019 at 8:11 am

Is Joseline still running from Tommie?

• Delia

September 24, 2019 at 2:37 pm

Exactly, get that trash off the show, Joseline is still trying to be relevant, her old tired assume

5. Im Sayin

September 24, 2019 at 9:50 am

Toya is an easy target for these women. But she’s grown a lot because she used to fight back in the day. Now she has more patience and lets a lot of stuff roll off her back. I respect it.

6. TR.

September 24, 2019 at 11:28 am

Ok. M2M is starting to be like LHH. I love most of the ladies. But what were they thinking about adding Joseline to this? Then you come for a mother. If Toya and Eugene are happy with their situation it is nobody’s business. But to hear from someone who apparently lost custody of their child. I was feeling sorry for her but now she just messy as she ever was.

September 24, 2019 at 11:31 am

In my opinion this article is familiar with Contessa.
    Contessa go back 2 school & get feedback & Toya stay @ home & get feedback 🤔

• Anonymous

September 24, 2019 at 1:23 pm

This! A lot folks being bashing the heck out of Contessa for wanting to work more. Now they bashing Toya for not working. You just have to do what best fits you.

8. Jackie

September 24, 2019 at 11:31 am

Ok Toya don’t let producers ignite a fire by giving Joseline the time of day. Send her tail back to love and hip hop. Oh I forgot they don’t want her. You do your job well and don’t let nobody tell you different. If Eugene and the boys are taken care of and NOT complaining,keep your stride until YOU decide you want to change. Even with a change make sure it doesn’t affect what you have in place now.

• Dannielle Harris

September 25, 2019 at 12:42 pm

I think being a stay at home job is a h-ll of a job when I was on maternity leave I couldn’t wait to run back to work part time just so I could have a piece of mind anyway Joslyn not the Mother of the year anyway anytime a Judge granted Stevie J full custody ijs!

9. Cynthia miller

September 24, 2019 at 11:46 am

Toya should reply because I can b-tch and I live a fabulous life while staying home. Bye b-tch. Bye..

10. Barbara Simmons

September 24, 2019 at 12:12 pm

11. Marie

September 24, 2019 at 12:14 pm

Why is Joseline on MTM? I will no longer watch as long as she is on.

12. Melissa

September 24, 2019 at 12:40 pm

Well, Joseline will not have to worry about any tax problems since she don’t make any money. Haters will hate. Toya continue to live your best life. Joseline stop, just going home and try to be a mother.

If M2M is adding Joseline to the show it just went down in rating.

13. Morgan

September 24, 2019 at 1:08 pm

Joseline guest appearance was for ratings M2M ratings are not that good. All this back forth drama for what… Jackie need divorce her cheating husband a new home not gonna help a spouse that’s cheating. He doesn’t won’t her to adopt cause he thinking he got do more in helping. Quad never wanted her husband she just wanted the lifestyles. Mariah need stop worrying about people say just smile keep it moving. Toya I like her and her husband only thing I can if we’re in a tax problem I’ll go get a job help him out… ik that was years ago but still just me it’s team meaning two incomes
    Mrs.Heavenly something off with her and her husband I can’t put my finger on just strange marriage… Oh Heavenly needs her ass beat for sure. Simone yes your husband needs a job.

14. Shady Bootz

September 24, 2019 at 2:09 pm

The petty in me would love to see Joseline chew Heavenly and Quad up and spit them out. I would get my ENTIRE life!

15. Maxey Ross

September 24, 2019 at 4:22 pm

Toya could come back with Joseline rent not paid and landlord looking for her

16. Juanita Aikens

September 24, 2019 at 4:48 pm

I love Joseline, she just doesn’t hold back on Sh-t!!!So for us as women shouldn’t put her down, because she once was a Stripper”I’m Pretty Sure if you open half of your Closets 🙄 well you know the Rest.. Keep Shining Baby Girl 😘😘

17. Anony

September 24, 2019 at 5:09 pm

Toya should have asked her was having an abortion on a TV show considered a job. I always take the high road but joselin hernandez says the dumbest things. We all know that she’s broke and will create drama for a pay check.

18. Annette

September 25, 2019 at 12:00 am

Why is this b-tch Joseline on Married to Medicine, take your a-s back to Miami an do what you do best “grab a pole” that’s your JOB.

19. Queen Mom

September 25, 2019 at 11:44 am

this show already messed up thy have Deavenly (yes she the devil)why would thy had fuel to the fire if the rating are not good thn interview bttr housewifes these women make successful women look bad anyway I knw women dnt always get along I knw thy have difference of opinion but thy hit below the belt talking about mom and kids thts very disrespectful why knw show thm encouraging one anthr now thy got this girl on here commenting about Toya being at stay at home parent which is great, Joselin dnt watch the news we need more stay at home parents to be honest we need to home school our kids, we have to many absent parents I’m not here nor there w/Toya but I think her being a stay at home mom is kudos in my book.

20. Deejolee

September 30, 2019 at 6:48 am

I can’t stand Quad. She is fake as all those ugly a-s wigs she wears. I remember someone on the show called her Mr. Potato Head. That is so true. Quad needs to correct her attitude, and be humble that she was able to get the job on Sister Circle. Jackie is fake and shady as Quad. I don’t like her at all.
    Heavenly needs to be nice like her husband. She know she’s acting like a real B-tch. Not Good!!!