'Love & Marriage: Huntsville' Star Martell Holt Slammed by LaTisha Scott's Mother

‘Love & Marriage: Huntsville’ Star Martell Holt Slammed by LaTisha Scott’s Mother

Love and Marriage Huntsville Season 2 Episode 2

Photo Credit: OWN

By: A.J. Niles

On the recent episode of “Love & Marriage: Huntsville,” Martell Holt flatly accused his former friend and business partner Marsau Scott of infidelity of his own, while talking about Martell’s issues. Martell claimed Marsau has cheated on LaTisha Scott with “20 women.” Marsau flatly denies these allegations although it seemed his wife LaTisha may be a little receptive to the tea.

After the show aired, members of Marsau’s family weren’t happy to learn of Martell’s actions. In fact, LaTisha’s mom hopped on social media to passionately defend Marsau and had plenty of choice words for Martell.

September 16, 2019 at 9:45 am

Whew chile the ghetto. I get that she was around family and probably smoked some good weed, but this was embarrassing.

• Cashcow

September 17, 2019 at 12:35 am

There is nothing ghetto about this show..

There is no cursing or fighting or name calling..

Just average people with problems like any normal couples..

• Anonymous

September 17, 2019 at 10:27 am

This video was ghetto, period. And there’s plenty of cursing, fighting and name calling in this video.

• Close friend

September 17, 2019 at 11:48 pm

She doesn’t smoke.

September 16, 2019 at 9:49 am

I have no words.

3. Gloria

September 16, 2019 at 10:29 am

I’m not so sure Martell is lying about Marsau cheating.

• Anonymous

September 16, 2019 at 12:46 pm

Cheating is something you can’t really put past anyone.

4. Nicole

September 16, 2019 at 11:59 am

Why?

• Cashcow

September 20, 2019 at 8:53 pm

I was referring to the show..Love & Marriage Huntsville..

This video here is people being angry for Martell Lying..

Nothing ghetto about it.

If you want ghetto go to Love & Hip Hop you will be served plenty!

5. Mrs. Powell

September 16, 2019 at 7:27 pm

So I can’t sit here and act like Marsau don’t have a cheating man’s ways. He couldn’t even give her a straight answer on where he was going in the last episode. Talking about going to Tennessee for a job but the way he belittled her saying you know I have this thing called a job I do like negro she knows you gotta job. Like bruh his character is not a little but a lot of shady. Martell about make some ships sink especially if they encouraged him along the way.

6. Nichole Davis

September 16, 2019 at 7:56 pm

I believe that Marsau is and has cheated, however, it is wrong for Martell to bring it up just to prove a point. Martell isn’t thinking of Marsau ‘s wife and kids, just himself as always

7. Tracy

September 17, 2019 at 10:00 am

And Martell is like a d-mn child if he do it, then I can do it, he act like some other person cheating justifies what he does, if one man jump off a bridg, he goes and jump off the same Bridge cuz the first man jump grow the f****** up

• Anonymous

September 17, 2019 at 10:26 am

I don’t think that’s what Martell is saying. What he’s saying is Marsau doesn’t need to be a hypocrite. Don’t talk mess about Martell cheating on his wife if you’re cheating on yours.

• Bjm

September 22, 2019 at 2:20 pm

Yes I agree that’s basically what he said don’t talk about me and you’re doing the same thing especially marsau wife that’s all’s she talked about when I husband does the the same thing she loves to throw shade like melody said and hide her hands she

• Deejolee

September 30, 2019 at 7:15 am

Melody, needs to divorce Mertell ASAP!!
          Giri what are u waiting for. He,s had a lady on the side for Three years or more. put het in a BMW, what else has he done, put her in a home as well. Girl put him out of the house NOW, and divorce his a-s.NOW!!!!!!!

8. Shelby

September 19, 2019 at 8:47 am

What Martell did was put his whole mangina on display. Mel told everyone about his cheating a-s now he’s deflecting. If Marsua is or was cheating, Martell didn’t mention it before…now that his ish is on front street, he’s acting like a WHOLE BEEOTCH!

9. Mdj

October 2, 2019 at 3:20 pm

I have always thought there is some truth in every lie. I do think that Martell is telling the truth I do think that he is exaggerating. I don’t think that it was 20 woman ! No man is perfect ! I think that Marsau does need to sit his wife down when the cameras are off and have a truthful conversation with her because he owes that to her not to us. He doesn’t have to admit it on camera but I do think he needs to talk to tisha she is such a great woman! I think it’s sad that men are tempted and can’t appreciate what they have ! I am 3 years divorced due to the same crap! I wish all 3 of the black family’s the best!