'Married to Medicine' Star Dr. Contessa Gets in Heated Argument with Husband Dr. Scott

‘Married to Medicine’ Star Dr. Contessa Gets in Heated Argument with Husband Dr. Scott

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Married To Medicine” star Dr. Contessa Metcalfe has been feuding with Toya Bush-Harris for a couple of seasons. But she may have even bigger problems to worry about. On the upcoming episode, she will clash with her husband Dr. Scott Metcalfe. Contessa’s choice to go back to school is causing tension between them.

Contessa has been traveling back and forth between Georgia and Tennessee for school. So Scott has had to double down on daddy duty. And sometimes he doesn’t feel like Contessa appreciates this. This is going to lead to a lot of problems.

1. J

September 14, 2019 at 11:39 am

Dr. Contessa has a foul mouth. She is an embarrassment to the medical profession. She is also a hypocrite. First she wants to stay at home with her children then she goes away to school. I do not have a problem with what ever makes her happy but be consistent. Also, stop being so judgements. Is she perfect I do not think so. Contessa is too self-righteous. Maybe she should have stayed in the military .

• Dino

September 14, 2019 at 6:53 pm

This is reason why married couples should not go on reality shows or scripted, reality shows. These shows destroy marriages, this couples was very happy, now for a few dollars, their destroying there Love and Marriage.

• And

September 14, 2019 at 7:25 pm

I think the medical profession has plenty to be embarrassed about without worrying about Contessa.

• Cynthia miller

September 14, 2019 at 10:15 pm

I really like Contessa until!!! She called Eugene a b****. OMG!! I wanted to kick her on her chest. Dr. Eugene was my ER doctor in real life. That man treated me very nice. That fake ass Contessa needs to stfu. Worry about her funny looking ass husband. Don’t come for Eugene or Toya. Periodt.

• Magdy

September 15, 2019 at 11:08 pm

I think she just looking for excuses for not to be at home with her husband n kids it looks like she wants her freedom and it look like she want to brake free from him soo people dont be surprise if the next season she have a new boyfriend n she became divorced just saying…

2. Hmm

September 14, 2019 at 1:40 pm

Contessa’s storyline doesn’t make sense. First she quit her job to stay at home and spend more time with the kids. Now she’s spending most of her time in Tennessee to go back to school and she’s leaving Scott in charge of the kids. Sometimes it just seems like she’s doing whatever possible to manufacture storylines. She doesn’t seem authentic.

• Patricia Ann Hunt

September 14, 2019 at 9:05 pm

I just don’t like her

• JazxiNadine

September 14, 2019 at 11:11 pm

I thought I was the only one. Glad to hear that somebody else don’t like her.

• Rosalyn P Lovence ambrose

September 15, 2019 at 10:18 am

Lol I don’t like her either I don’t know why toya bring her to the show she’s
          fake has h-ll …they need to get her off the show

• Cynthia

September 14, 2019 at 9:18 pm

I think Contessa is ghetto like Heavenly they are representing our culture as black women. It seems like they need to be marriage bootcamp !

• LaSwanda Williams

September 14, 2019 at 10:01 pm

Contessa said she is going back to school because one day she wants to be surgeon general. As women me make decisions that are not best for our family at that time and we make sacrifices that to achieve our goals. Contessa’s children are young and may not understand this but when they get older I truly believe they will understand the sacrifices she made for her family. Black girls rock and just because she is a MD. She is also human. Cut her some slack she is not some uneducated reality star wannabe trying to make a quick buck.

• Grateful

September 15, 2019 at 1:08 am

Her husband called it a scam…meaning she’s doing it for the show….ijs

• QueenCreo

September 18, 2019 at 12:00 am

As prestigious as the US Surgern General is, she lost any chance at even an opinion when she decided to do this reality show. Even if, no way in hell would she get past a Senate Confirmation. Segments of MTM and whatever else she’s hiding from her time in service will come back and bite her in the a-s, in a very public manner. She really think people are stupid and don’t understand how the process works

• Darn

September 15, 2019 at 3:27 pm

Good point! Maybe she qan5 to be portrayed as the bad guy? She’s my least favorite

3. Sonia Crow

September 14, 2019 at 3:03 pm

You all need to stop with negative comments. As black women we need to uplift, Not tear down.

• J

September 14, 2019 at 4:08 pm

Tell Contessa that! In fact tell all the Black reality stars that! I do think this is what Hattie MacDaniel and Lena Horne fought for.

• Pzanay

September 14, 2019 at 6:12 pm

Do true, I know many times I have reconsider a decision at the time felt right. Haven’t we all.

• Oreal

September 14, 2019 at 8:42 pm

Lifting Each other up can only happen if we are open and honest with each other when we are wrong..The comments are a reaction of her negative actions. She needs to hear the real to get to growth. It was foul and extra and needs addressed. And I say that in a loving uplifting way!

• Sherri

September 14, 2019 at 9:11 pm

I agree with what yo uh said .

• Sherri

September 14, 2019 at 9:13 pm

I agree with what you said .

• Dar

September 15, 2019 at 3:31 pm

Contessa tearing herself down do you read the comments calling he typical hood rat and stuff she’s doing it to her self 🤦🏽‍♂️

• AreYou Cointessa?

September 18, 2019 at 12:02 am

Please! She’s a bigger fraud than quadriqqa

4. Sonia Crow

September 14, 2019 at 3:06 pm

These reality shows make billions of dollars making money off of us Waring against each other. Are we like Crabs in a bucket!!

• MsLV

September 14, 2019 at 5:33 pm

Because n**gga’s are. Black people are not. There is a huge difference.

September 14, 2019 at 3:53 pm

I don’t know how long Contessa been going back & forth from Tennessee to Georiga …Scott there are lot of women that do that & a whole lot more on a daily basic. Single or marriage

6. J

September 14, 2019 at 4:30 pm

If she wants respect then she needs to give respect. Contessa read the Bible sometime. Oh wait I have never seen her or her family go to church!

7. Idele M Dawson

September 14, 2019 at 5:03 pm

Contessa is very un-apprecative to her husband n child. She wanted to stop working to spend time with her family. N now she is off to Tennessee 🤔

8. Idele M Dawson

September 14, 2019 at 5:05 pm

Robin is always in someone’s business n very two faced

9. Idele M Dawson

September 14, 2019 at 5:07 pm

Giselle is such a hater and always stirring the pot! She can’t keep a man bc she is sooo dramatic n self centered

• Candice

September 14, 2019 at 5:53 pm

I agree as well being a big bully. None of these ladies are true friends. They’re backstabbing every chance that they get. I truly DO NOT LIKE GIZELLE

10. Candice

September 14, 2019 at 5:56 pm

I agree with you as far as Robin, she goes whichever way the wind is blowing and Giselle as well being a big bully. None of these ladies are true friends. They’re backstabbing every chance that they get. I truly DO NOT LIKE GIZELLE. I wish sometimes I can be on some of these shows especially the Reunion

11. Victorie Rivers

September 14, 2019 at 6:58 pm

These ladies have to create a story line to continue getting this bag. Even if its means to destroy the ones you really care about. They hv to keep it hot in order to bring the bread home at in the process true friendship gets destroyed. Sad!!!

• Joyce

September 14, 2019 at 8:12 pm

Giselle is a jealous a-s witch she hate on Monique from the door especially when she ask Monique you don’t have a home Monique told her I have four homes but looking for another one. When Monique had her party Giselle talked sh-t the whole time she was there Monique overheard her and told her if she had a problem she could leave if you notice the women she have problems with is the ones with husbands and money pay attention next season she look at Robyn as beneath her she control Robyn she only go like the wind she goes in all directions when it comes with Candance and Giselle they are liars

• Patricia Ann Hunt

September 14, 2019 at 9:12 pm

Ok why they are making money why u are disliking her or them so why I thought this was married too medication what in the world how did this switch lol

12. Honey

September 14, 2019 at 8:19 pm

Funny how Contessa was just telling Toya that she’s unhappy with Eugene. Let me find out sis was just projecting.

13. Garnett Dodson

September 14, 2019 at 8:20 pm

This is a prime example that reality tv will mess ur relationship up

14. Deirdre

September 15, 2019 at 11:59 am

Contessa is starting to show her true colors for her to call Eugene a whole b**** or a big b**** was very disrespectful I don’t think that she need to go that low I don’t think any of the ladies need to go that low to express their selves you can say what you need to say without being totally disrespectful as she was also far as real housewives of Potomac I cannot stand Giselle & Robin is a follower and Karen is my favorite Point Blank period.

15. Miss Honey

September 16, 2019 at 8:56 am

there are a few comments I agree with this accomplishment was well thought out (not that it cant be done) it just wasn’t properly thought out and discussed I do believe her husband is supportive of what of her dreams are but lets be realistic thy have 3 small school age children and thy both are doctors thts already hard time wise but now U want to rent anthr home and go to school and come home like super mom at 9pm see Contesa playing tv she should have came in hug and spoke w/her children acknowledged her husband made sure children was in bed then said husband U go relax and I will be up to tend to you see thts what WE do we don’t bring home McDonalds at 9pm if anything she could have surprised him and had dinner catered to the house then called and said I miss you be home soon see right reality tv got her not thinking……………

16. Mary

September 16, 2019 at 10:11 am

Contessa I am sorry you are back on the program everything is not all about you.
    You are not a good MOTHER. A mother NEVER NEVER get tried of taking care of her children when they are small they need her the most. You are a very selfless person. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry you are back.

17. Anono

September 30, 2019 at 7:50 pm

Master of Public Health isn’t a special degree. There are numerous programs in Atlanta she could have done or online. It makes. I sense and sounds like a storyline eyeroll