'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Star NeNe Leakes Makes Peace with Porsha Williams & Eva Marcille?

‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star NeNe Leakes Makes Peace with Porsha Williams & Eva Marcille?

Photo Credit: Instagram

“Real Housewives of Atlanta” star NeNe Leakes had a tough season 11. Not only did she have to endure Greg Leakes’ battle with cancer, but she also fell out with Cynthia Bailey, Porsha Williams, Eva Marcille, and Tanya Sam. But it looks as if NeNe will be repairing friendships in season 12. And this is despite explosive moments during the season.

Weeks ago, NeNe appeared to have mended things with Tanya. Now she appears to also be back on good terms with Porsha and Eva, too. Recent posts on Instagram appear to confirm these truces.

1. Ha

September 16, 2019 at 12:44 pm

Hmm Nene finally playing chess huh? She wasn’t about to let all these girls gang up on her with Kenya back. Smart. Especially since none of her issues with Porsha or Eva were serious anyway.

• Yeah I Said It!

September 16, 2019 at 1:44 pm

I don’t think it’s that though. I think NeNe was really just having a hard time dealing with Gregg’s cancer. She was terrified he was going to die and everyone isn’t going to handle fear like a delicate flower. Some people get angry and they lash out at people close to them. She probably recognized that and apologized. And Porsha, Eva, and Tanya were real enough to accept the apology and agree to move forward. They don’t need to fight with NeNe to have a storyline like Kenya does. LOL.

• BamaBama

September 17, 2019 at 11:15 am

Agreed, it’s easier to love and be at peace, than hate and be tormented. It’s not worth it

2. Oprah's Wig

September 16, 2019 at 1:12 pm

I knew Porsha and NeNe would make up eventually. But I wonder if this means the cast is divided again. Like is it Cynthia, Kenya and Kandi vs Marlo, NeNe, Porsha and Eva?

• Hmm

September 16, 2019 at 1:32 pm

I wonder the same thing because Eva kind of acts like she doesn’t like Kenya like that.

• Joyce

September 16, 2019 at 6:20 pm

Neither do Kenya you peoples forget who started this rift between Kenya and Nene it was nene because Marlo was being friends with Kenya do anyone remember what happen at a sport event Marlo ask NeNe can’t I be friends with Kenya to nene walked away threw her water bottle I don’t know if we watch the same program . T you women is jealous of Kenya Beauty because she is a beautiful black female .

• Hmm

September 16, 2019 at 6:32 pm

Where in my comment did I hate on Kenya? All I said is Eva acts like she doesn’t like Kenya like that.

• Yeah I Said It!

September 16, 2019 at 6:38 pm

Oh please. Kenya is a certified ish starter. She starts the majority of her beefs, and she does so for storylines. Just like her and NeNe were cool her last season and even talked while Kenya was pregnant. Then Kenya turns around and starts shading NeNe on IG because she found out she was being demoted and tried to beef with NeNe to save her job. Look, I’m a proud Kenya hater and trust me, it’s not because she’s a beautiful black woman. There are multiple beautiful black women on RHOA. Find a new narrative.

• Shawn Walk

September 17, 2019 at 12:45 pm

I totally agree Nene is jealous of Kenya and it sticks out like a sore thumb, and Nene did start the beef between the two of them she needs to let all that anger she has toward Kenya go because she can’t break her down and Kenya won’t kiss her*** not can she control her and it’s eating her up also she’s using that post that Andy Cohen asks Kenya as an excuse to keep hating on her,Kenya answered the 3 questions he asked her truthfully and honest and kept it real which nene knows nothing about being real because she’s so fake been doesn’t move Kenya in any way shape or form…keep doing it Kenya👌💯❤

• Yeah I Said It!

September 17, 2019 at 12:56 pm

LOL. I see Team Twirl is back to being delusional now that Kenya got her job back after being fired. When she got fired, y’all talked all that mess about her being too good for the show. Then y’all tried to stage a boycott, but the show went on without Kenya and thrived. Now that Kenya has kissed the ring of the producers and came crawling back, y’all are back to the usual BS. No one is jealous of Kenya. Y’all need to focus on making sure Kenya doesn’t lose her job again. Yall should be humble now that Bravo showed y’all that Kenya runs nothing over there. LOL.

• Anon

September 16, 2019 at 3:18 pm

I don’t think it’s a division. Everyone seems to be getting along except Kenya and NeNe.

• Linda

September 17, 2019 at 10:11 am

I think Nene need to stop acting like she owns Bravo. I can’t stand her . She’s a big bully . She can be canceled just like the rest of them. UgH.

• Actually

September 17, 2019 at 11:38 am

No, NeNe just knows her worth. And she’s going to make sure Bravo pays her well and treats her with respect because like it or not, she’s a major reason why RHOA was and is successful in the first place. All black women need to have the same mindset. Kenya gets it as well. And none of the women are bullies. They all get paid to fight and shade each other. And every single one of them can hold their own.

3. Shady Bootz

September 16, 2019 at 1:18 pm

Look how everyone is dressed then look at Kandi who look like a hippie. My girl need a stylist, Hell let Rasheeda style her she can dress her a-s off.

• 🤣

September 17, 2019 at 2:32 am

🤣

September 16, 2019 at 2:17 pm

Good. I loved NeNe and Porsha’s friendship.

5. EZz

September 16, 2019 at 2:18 pm

It was only a matter of time before Nene and Porsha would get back together, that’s how you know their true sisters, and its great Nene is cool with Eva. But I wonder how next season will be if Porsha is friends with both Nene and the other lady.

6. Carter

September 16, 2019 at 3:17 pm

Well duh she made up with them, who else was she going to
    Film with ??

7. Rose Barnes

September 17, 2019 at 11:23 am

All of them messy..not one has not started mess.you have to admit this what reality shows about..every day living over the world..this women are simply examples of true messy..

8. True Atlantee

September 17, 2019 at 2:03 pm

Oh myyyyyyyyyyyy “shut the ducks” not Kenyahhhh this a mess I’m not watching b/c I dnt like her she fake and phony cant wait until errrbody find out Mark didn’t want to be married and the real tea is he still not going to film thy gone always show him leaving town or coming back gttng in the bed or something now thts the tea around Hotlanta Kenyahhhh playing Bravo b/c she said thy easy to outsmart, she used Cynthia to get back in thts wat the walls saying at the beauty salons………. watch for the tea yall

• Sonya Michelle Morris-Motley

September 19, 2019 at 11:52 pm

I think you hit the nail on the head. I said the same thing. That marriage was arranged in order to give Kenya a baby, so Marc played his part and he want to move on to the next.

9. Busy Bee

September 18, 2019 at 9:59 am

@True Atlantee b/c I just read somewhere on a social media blog tht he in NY most of the time and thy coparenting long distance and thts why we dnt see a lot of pics w/him and the baby ummmmm this going to be interesting b/c the blogs will say anything but most of the time its true, I will not know b/c I stopped watching and now tht thy saying Kenyahhhh(LOL) coming back I’m definitely not watching, I like Marlo.

10. Sibongile

September 18, 2019 at 10:30 am

Hi, in Africa special South Africa we really love Nene, go girl, she’s a strong black woman,and she is beautiful don’t be jealous , Kenya has a problem towards Nene she must just accept that Nene she has a style, Boss kemang ke Nene

11. Taylor Catrice Downing

September 21, 2019 at 1:15 am

NeNe really had no choice other than to make up with them, after all, who is she going to film with and if Greg’s cancer was really bothering her, she should have taken some time away from the show and focus on Greg, instead of taking it out on her so called friends. She irritates me.