'Married to Medicine' Stars Dr. Simone Whitmore & Dr. Heavenly Kimes Make Peace

‘Married to Medicine’ Stars Dr. Simone Whitmore & Dr. Heavenly Kimes Make Peace

Photo Credit: Bravo

The first two parts of the “Married to Medicine” reunion were explosive. People had plenty to say about Dr. Simone Whitmore and Dr. Heavenly Kimes’ war of words. The two women clashed over Cecil’s tweets and Heavenly accusing him of drinking too much. It also seemed as if Dr. Jackie Walters’ friendship with Heavenly may have also bothered Simone as well.

Although things got heated between them backstage, it seems as if they may have been able to come to a resolution. This is according to the preview for part three of the reunion.

1. Anony

January 3, 2020 at 12:04 pm

Heavenly knows Simone will eat her a-s alive with the info that she has on Damon. Like Lisa Nicole just said, heavenly is strategic. I’ve watched almost all of heavenlys reviews and if I were Simone we’d NEVER be friends again. She constantly says how Simone is a mediocre Dr compared to Jackie. Jackie gets all of the patients, Cecil is lazy and needs a job, etc etc. I’m sorry there is no coming back from the stuff heavenly has said about them or Toya and Eugene, or Mariah and Aiden.

• Gloria

January 3, 2020 at 12:40 pm

I agree. I couldn’t be friends again after Heavenly defamed me and my husband.

• Rhonda Bailey

January 4, 2020 at 8:49 am

They are ALL acting real petty and immature. I’m disappointed with this season!

• Carolyn M BRISCOE

January 4, 2020 at 9:21 am

I’m so happy to hear, that they are friends again.

• De Borah Mitchell

January 5, 2020 at 8:23 am

Heavenly NEED HER A-S KICKED. SHE’LL BE ALRIGHT THEN. LOOKING LIKE FRANCIS THE TALKING MULE.

• Sherry

January 3, 2020 at 10:52 pm

Yes! Heavenly gets away with things most can’t on reality TV. She says damaging things about others and cannot take it when people come for her and her husband. I don’t think she likes anyone, except her family. She has anger issues, deep embedded jealousy, cunning and a mental health diagnosis.

2. And What?

January 3, 2020 at 12:14 pm

This won’t last.

• Queen

January 3, 2020 at 12:23 pm

Nope.

• Annette

January 4, 2020 at 10:08 am

Love Married to Medicine. However I think both Quad and Heavenly are entirely too loud. If they can’t get their point across then they start yelling and I do mean yelling. Quad needs to go she’s not married, such high maintenance. My favorite character is Toya she keeps it real

• Jean

January 4, 2020 at 8:19 pm

Yes she do!! I agree with 100% and cant ynderstand how Ms.Jackie the Queen Bee constantly giving Messy Heavenly a pass but yet she won’t give Mariah a break!!

3. C Polk

January 3, 2020 at 2:05 pm

Dr Heathanly is a vendictive, jealous hearted, evil broken person. Until she truly deals with her demons inside, she can’t be a real friend to anyone!

• Mrs. Thiesfeld

January 3, 2020 at 9:13 pm

Heavenly has the wrong name. Heavenly is a BULLY. I don’t see what Dr.Damon sees in her. Heavenly behavior is embarrassing. Dr.Jackie was behaving very nice nasty this season

4. ShirW

January 3, 2020 at 2:36 pm

When Jackie and Buffie talked during commercial break, Heavenly interjected herself so she could hear if they were making up ( my opinion). She doesn’t want this to happen with anyone she dislikes. She truly has no friends and this may be a lifelong habit.I still do not trust Jackie. Contessa storyline is ¿???????. Alaura is more relevant.

• M

January 3, 2020 at 3:50 pm

YESSSSS! I ALWAYS fast forward through Contessa’s scenes.

• Teresa Ann Toliver Johnson

January 3, 2020 at 5:18 pm

Don’t trust Heavenly once a snake always a snake.

• Luna

January 5, 2020 at 2:17 pm

Always uuuuggghhhhh she’s just so boring and strong

• Sara

January 5, 2020 at 10:04 pm

Me too.

5. Arlita

January 3, 2020 at 3:03 pm

You can never trust a B like that. I would never speak anything around her in any group setting or otherwise than just a general conversation. I wouldn’t speak my personal business to Jackie either because she’s friends w/ this demon. If I was Simone my trust & friendship in Jackie would change to a surface friendship because she can’t be trusted. Anybody that can call Heavenly a close friend(being the type of person she is) makes me question what type of person they are. Birds of a feather & since she’s Jackie pitbull & security guard, no telling what Simone has told Jackie in confidence that Heavenly can use as a weapon against Simone. I wouldn’t trust neither one of those B’s,nor Contessa because she’s desperate to keep her spot & will play to the side she thinks will help her keep it at anyone’s expense.

• deb dyson

January 4, 2020 at 1:53 pm

Thank you for saying everything I was thinking. Surface friendship is all I’d have for Jackie at this point, go ahead & be Heavenly’s friend till she stabs her in the back. Who would want to be that cow’s friend anyway.Is that where Jackie learned to be the super bytch she brought to the table with Buffie. She acted like Buffie had done something to her, she don’t even know how to use the super bytch. She need to stop, if she left the show I would miss her NOT…

• Jeff Allen Pope

January 5, 2020 at 4:59 pm

AMEN!!!!

January 3, 2020 at 5:23 pm

Heavenly is very smart. She knew to squash it with Simone before Simone spilled tea about Damon they couldn’t come back from.

• TONJA FULLER

January 3, 2020 at 8:01 pm

You are so right. And heavenly could never be in my circle again. Because I just would have to drop her azz in the ground. Contessa is always jumping her azz in someone face. She need to sit her azz down and stay out of people business.

7. Sivee

January 3, 2020 at 9:32 pm

Hellish is the most insecure, immature, childish, mean, condescending, hateful, nasty B-TCH on TV. It’s hard to believe that she is an educated professional. I can’t stand her buck tooth a-s. She would have ZERO tines to say Yo Momma to me, that’s for sure

8. Doris

January 4, 2020 at 10:36 am

Damon needs to grow some balls and check Heavenly because she really makes him look bad as a man, and I sure wouldn’t go to a dentist that acted like she does. Heavenly is a disgrace to Black women, and if Dr. Jackie had any respect about herself she would step away from her also.

• BJ

January 4, 2020 at 12:47 pm

Why is so much judgement going on.
      They all need to check in huh themselves concerning what comes out of their mouth

• Zandra Turner

January 4, 2020 at 9:00 pm

A disgrace!

9. Yvette

January 4, 2020 at 11:44 am

They are all immature, embarrassing, and not one of them are worse or better than the next. People speak on the right now and not look at people behavior as an overall pattern. They all have behaved inappropriately at some point, with a reckless mouth. However, it’s usually the ones with the loudest mouth and/or who speaks the truth who is seen as the villains.

• Ugh

January 4, 2020 at 12:10 pm

Just say you like Heavenly and go.

10. CiCi

January 4, 2020 at 1:01 pm

Heavenly is the meanest person on the show. And she slanders people like it’s nothing. Mark my words, she’ll come for Simone and Cecil again if she hasn’t already.

11. De Borah Mitchell

January 5, 2020 at 8:26 am

12. E. Hall

January 5, 2020 at 9:49 am

I just don’t understand why these beautiful professional women would go on T.V. and show their behinds. They are an embarrassment. All money isn’t good money. None of them actually need the money. Our people need to quit allowing these racist owned networks to make a mockery out of us. They are only interested in continuing to perpetuate a negative stereotype of Black people regardless of social status. Wake up people.