'Black Ink Crew' Star Tati Makes More Messy Accusations About Miss Kitty

‘Black Ink Crew’ Star Tati Makes More Messy Accusations About Miss Kitty

Photo Credit: VH1

The “Black Ink Crew” cast is still being messy on social media. After the latest episode aired, Tati took to Instagram Live to address the criticism. And she made some more accusations about Miss Kitty. In fact, she accused Kitty of talking about Sky behind her back.

So it’s fake to see Kitty hanging out with Sky and not calling Sky out for bringing the rumor about Ryan to the forefront.

Here’s what Tati said on Instagram Live:

I feel like VH1 and Black Ink Crew is doing a really good job at having a certain somebody appear to be very innocent and it’s just not the truth.

I really thought Kitty was my friend in real life. And I really did my best to be a real friend. But when you constantly around somebody, right, and you keep trying to let them know, “Yo, you not going about this right. Stop swearing on your momma’s grave. That’s not cool. Nobody f*cks with someone like that and that’s not what it is.”

And you run your mouth about everybody. Specifically running your mouth about…I’m just going to put it out there…Sky. Kitty will run her mouth about Sky all day every day. Everything, “F*ck Sky. She’s disrespectful.” Personal sh*t like that. So for you to be someone who can run your mouth about everybody, and then when you get confronted about it, it’s, “Oh, you know, I got a lot going on at home.” God bless her mother, “My mother’s not doing well, my pops is sad.” It’s like that’s not what I asked you. I asked why are you running your mouth about somebody and then running back to them to be chilling with them in their hotel room? And being at parties together and sh*t? That’s the part I don’t understand.

Tati also accused Kitty of sleeping with the producers. She said, “Yeah, we all signed a contract saying you could manipulate it to look however you want it to look. And maybe that’s why, maybe that’s why she’s been made out to look like she’s the innocent one because I guess when you’re f*cking the top…”

Cease’s baby momma Crystal was on the Instagram Live session, and made the same accusations in the comment section:

March 28, 2020 at 7:42 am

Sky started all of this and Kitty still kisses her a-s like a punk. It’s crazy how scared everyone is of Sky. As far as Kitty sleeping with producers, I don’t put anything past anybody in show business.

• Shayla

March 28, 2020 at 8:23 am

The only person who isn’t scared of Sky is Donna. And that’s what annoys me the most.

• Twirl

March 28, 2020 at 9:13 am

Man! It’s soooo annoying!

• Shela

March 28, 2020 at 11:47 am

I think tati is messy as h-ll she is not a tattoo artist either she is messing with everyone on the show men and women an ceaser he’s weak too what man is jealous of someone in another state when you broke up with kitty. Man go back to your bug mouth baby momma she crazy too.

• Tealler Davis

March 28, 2020 at 12:21 pm

Really ladies everyone on the show is missy as h-ll. Get y’all another story line that one is dead kitty boo-bye them w-s.

• Valerie Karen LeBeauf

March 28, 2020 at 4:25 pm

Thank you! Agree 100%!

• Tawana

March 28, 2020 at 5:56 pm

I’m in stitches LMAO 😂 😂🤣 🤣😂 😂💀 💀
            #onpoint💯💯

• Yohinezz

March 28, 2020 at 7:05 pm

Tati need to shut up and stop ruining people relationships… She needs her a-s whooped… Why u just now saying something? P-ssy a-s b-tch I truly want to watch tati get the business… She jealous of Donna true love and trying to ruin her relationship… She ruined everything she touches uggh shut the b-tch up already… As for kitty Cease should have manned up and wifed u up. His loss

• Gloria Hickman

March 28, 2020 at 7:50 pm

H-ll he treated the girl like she was in the friend zone. So he’s mad why???

• Diana Martus

March 28, 2020 at 2:40 pm

Listen i really don’t understand how ppl be so invested in these tv shows and ppl are so worried about who is screwing who if it ain’t your p**** or d*** don’t worry about it’s tv and fake as f***

• Vera

March 28, 2020 at 4:45 pm

It seem Tati is jealous of Kitty.There two truth to a story. Your and mine.Never will appear to be same. Tati go somewhere with that drama.
        Find something positive in your life besides idle gossip.The same for Bae,Sky.
        Strong women have standards not attitude. Be the best you can uplift your sistahs.

• SHAWNA A. ROBINSON

March 28, 2020 at 12:28 pm

Tatiana and Sky started it… if it was true or not a real friend would not have told it..Tatiana u outta pocket and was wrong and that’s y Kitty doesn’t bang with yall..🤔

• Anonymous

March 28, 2020 at 12:49 pm

Nope. Sky started it. No one said anything on the show about it until she announced it to the world during dinner. And Kitty sat there looking stupid and didn’t have the courage to check her about it because she knows better. Y’all like blaming this on Tati because doing so keeps y’all from coming to terms with the fact that Kitty is too afraid to call out Sky.

• Candace

March 28, 2020 at 1:27 pm

Caesar said Tati was the one who told him. That’s not a friend. Sky was just the one who said it publicly.

• Anonymous

March 28, 2020 at 1:40 pm

Here y’all go again jumping through hoops to act like Sky didn’t start this. Are you all in a cult? Serious question because y’all stick to the same narratives on here and never break the code. No one on the show said anything about Kitty sleeping with Ryan until Sky did. Sky said it on camera and this is when it became a topic. She’s the one who made this a storyline. She started this period. And the only reason y’all don’t want to admit that is because then you have to come tot terms with the fact that Kitty is too afraid to call Sky out.

• Candace

March 28, 2020 at 2:35 pm

I really don’t care whether Kitty’s afraid to call out Sky or not. Most of them are. She’s crazy as h-ll ! Lol

• Tamia

March 28, 2020 at 2:37 pm

First let’s start here it’s all for TV, they have some real stuff situation but alot is edit so it can look messy.. On the breakfast club dutchess explains.. On Instagram ryan and ceasar are still liking each others stuff, Rachel and ryan aren’t together.. This in Real time .Also it was already about to come out in the blog so sky said something first, but in actuality Tati some bs cause sky and Kitty never said they were friends it was tati, and bae.. If you my friend you dont go to none of my ex, fling or whatever and say sh-t about any of my secrets I told you in confidence.. Should of beat her a-s she went against the friend code period.. Then she can fk whomever she want it was on her personal time and Donna fk everything walking no one say sh-t now kitty wrong please.. Cease wasnt even with that girl for a blink and was fking around on her then now Everyone mad.. please, tati fking around with Everyone, the new ppl walk in ppl fking but they mad.. let’s be real

• Anonymous

May 1, 2020 at 9:56 pm

Tati is fake, she’s so d-mn honest. But only when she is involved with the matter. She jumped on the Kitty band wagon, she was on Teddys d-ck, even though he’s a d-ck. Randomly mentioning about Walt, and popping Donna and Alex’s moment. She’s toxic and selfish and has no ones interest besides herself in mind.

• Amber

April 1, 2020 at 7:12 am

Kitty did talk to Sky about it and she addressed the fact that Sky spread the rumor when they were at the comedy club for Walt’s show. I don’t know what the conversations were afterward to mend their differences but Sky even set it up for Kitty and Ceaser to talk after they got back from Walt’s show. Donna and Bae never asked Kitty what was true or not, they just went along with whatever Tati said.

• Valerie Karen LeBeauf

March 28, 2020 at 4:26 pm

True.

• Belinda

March 28, 2020 at 5:25 pm

Please get rid of the black ink new York crew so over their messy a-s

• Chrissy

March 28, 2020 at 1:14 pm

Yall need to get off kitty’s v-gina,shes obviously NOT the only 1 sleeping around!! People tend to forget their f***** skeletons in their closet. I love kitty for standing up to you witches who think they can just bully her! Skye is a lost cause and I hope she gets the help she needs but shes been in all of yall faces and I didnt see not 1 so called bad b-tch tone her down….so please!

• Tanya

March 28, 2020 at 1:42 pm

Donna toned that arse all the way down one season and she was the ONLY one

• Michelle

April 1, 2020 at 5:38 pm

Yups she but know starting to do the bullsh-t sky is doin with the bullying

• Drum

May 17, 2020 at 6:49 pm

Tati I would never ever beleive what is you say in a million f-cken year’s you started this a long time ago Jada,Toki, crystal,kitty,walt, teddy you need help hope those bfriends of yours realise sooner than later you are a mess

• Son_Of_Dad

March 28, 2020 at 1:45 pm

I have to agree, I used to be a fan of Kitty’s, but she is being mysteriously being favored on the show. Which is probably a result of her screwing producers and Ryan.

Even Bae said the real reason she swing on Kitty is because she called her son “a failed plot thread”. She would’ve got her a-s dragged by that famous hair for that in NYC.

• Bosslady

March 28, 2020 at 2:23 pm

Yes but why everyone hate Kitty it is very obvious they are all joules of her.she is the best looking one on the show she is pretty young bae, alright but the others are f-cking uglyr and don’t have no game

• yasmine Maignan

March 28, 2020 at 6:18 pm

Why yall three of you female stop yall fullshness ge a life yall jealous

• Fashawnia

March 29, 2020 at 10:06 pm

Ms kitty should say something to sky as well it’s not right the way those girls treat her and it’s sky’s fault say something to sky as well

• Queen K

March 31, 2020 at 10:20 pm

Wow really guys, why so many haters? Y’all folks just don’t get it. That’s Miss Kitty whoohaa, she can sleep with anyone she chooses to and don’t owe anyone an explanation. Soooo why in the f-ck is it anyone’s business who she sleeps with?? Tati let it go girl, find another storyline. That one is played out.

• Michelle

April 1, 2020 at 5:36 pm

Sky started all this sh-t and then dissapeared we all know d-mn well that donna well fight sky in a heartbeat

2. Frankie

March 28, 2020 at 7:50 am

I believe it. They got Kitty on two shows now and edit out stuff to make her look good. Meanwhile the ratings are falling but they keep shoving Kitty down our throats any d-mn way.

3. Clutching Pearls

March 28, 2020 at 8:06 am

I was honestly confused as to why Kitty is now on Black Ink NY and Black Ink Chi all of a sudden. Like the whole season of NY was about her and then she goes to Chicago and they make it all about her there. Who asked for that? I know I didn’t. She’s a pretty girl but she’s not that interesting that nearly the whole Black Ink franchise is about her all of a sudden. I was only watching NY to see what happened with Sky and her sons. But we only got one episode about that. Black Ink is so boring now. They need to go back to the drawing board and stop making this the Kitty Show.

• Anonymous

March 28, 2020 at 8:27 am

I’m mad we only got one episode about Sky and Des too. Like what the h-ll was that? I don’t want to watch another season about Kitty, Cease, and Ryan. It’s boring. I can’t believe how awful Black Ink Crew is now.

• Vicky

March 28, 2020 at 9:04 am

I was confused too. It’s all about Kitty now and I’m not here for it. I bet they are going to drag this out even more on the next season of Chicago too. A d-mn shame.

4. Tea

March 28, 2020 at 8:21 am

*sips tea*

5. WhatWhat

March 28, 2020 at 8:32 am

Okay this is a mess. Why are these non tattoo artists taking over this show? I miss when this show was about tattooing and the situations the actual artists were going through.

• Annalecia M Pack

March 28, 2020 at 1:54 pm

Exactly why don’t they grow the h-ll up and tati don’t know if she wants men or woman f-cking other men woman nasty a-s

6. Dani

March 28, 2020 at 8:53 am

Kitty is also a listed as a producer for season 8 of black ink ny. They are really putting everything in her favor on the ny show. I understand now why she was mad at production for the Chicago show making her look thirsty. They were going in on her in the comments on her live how she’s sleeping with producers, some security guys also some people on love and hip hop. She’s really going hard to try to keep this innocent look. Homegirl is really playing them people in Chicago, I also heard on another forum that she on both shows to start beef with Ryan and cease, kitty going to Chicago wasn’t random it was talk about with production before sky outed her because production told sky to do it kitty knew about it that’s why she not mad at sky.

• Meesha

March 28, 2020 at 8:59 am

Kitty is not a producer. Someone already came on here with the receipts that disproved that. That rumor started after one of Kitty’s stans edited the Wikipedia page and listed her as a producer. They listed Alex as one as well but none of that is true. Someone came on here and listed all the names and Linked In pages of the producers. Kitty isn’t one of them. So the favoritism she’s getting is even more questionable. This is why I’m not going to downplay what Tati and Crystal said here. And I’m sipping everything else you said.

• Dani

March 28, 2020 at 9:50 am

Ok thanks for correcting me, Exactly, how does a non tattoo artist is the focus of the two franchise is very questionable, I’m still trying to figure out where all these kitty fans came from.

• Meesha

March 28, 2020 at 11:43 am

I don’t know where these stans came from sis but they are annoying and delusional. They did not exist until recently. Maybe it’s all the editing that’s been in Kitty’s favor that did it.

• Trisha

March 28, 2020 at 1:20 pm

She got fans like the others do 😂 u sound 😂 crazy

• Pat

March 28, 2020 at 1:27 pm

You’re wrong. The other people on the show do not have stans like that. This is why they are constantly dragged and called out for the things they do. You Kitty stans act like she’s perfect and come on here and argue whenever someone doesn’t kiss her a-s. Now you’re trying to gaslight people for stating the obvious. Just stop the bullsh-t. Dani is 100% correct. The only person who sounds crazy is you.

• Kim

March 28, 2020 at 2:47 pm

Tatiana you are so messy. You were never a true friend to Kitty because if you were. You would had never said anything to Ceaser. True FRIENDS don’t kiss and TELL.So stop with the messy stuff and get your non-irrelvant a-s a real life. As far as the producers dont believe it. Just trying to get another story line while you sleeping with Donna. I dont believe Kitty sleeping with all these people. She may not be innocent in some of this but I see a lot of madness is she went on with her life. Remember she was fired. And Ceaser never really gave a d-mn about Kitty with the fakeness when her mother passed away. Cause if he really cared about her,, he wouldn’t had believed Tatiana. I said my piece.

• Michelle

April 1, 2020 at 5:44 pm

Facts because wasnt she mad tht donna the hoe did the samething to her as well when dona found out she was dating other tattoo artist from black ink and blasted her on tv, but now they up each other a-s’s i bet her and donna are f-ckin

• Casey Grimes-Finley

April 4, 2020 at 8:53 am

I hope they bring Danielle and Terrence back.I really don’t understand why Ms.Kitty is on “BOTH” shows,it’s just making everyone look silly.What is all of the hoopla about.So what Ms.Kitty can do whatever with whomever.She is Not married,engaged,bethrothed,owned by ANYONE!What gives?Thank you,Casey Grimes-Finley,Chicago,Illinois

• tonya

March 28, 2020 at 9:26 am

Well whoever thought this whole Cease, Kitty, and Ryan storyline was a good idea was delusional. The show is going downhill.

• Jamaica941

March 28, 2020 at 10:31 am

The Show Has been downhill. Black Ink lost half of its ratings when Dutchess left and they are continuously creating storylines.

It’s weird why they are so worried about her twat, like Donna has slept with most of the men on the show, Bae got pregnant by a man she knew for 5 seconds, Tati was messing with a married man, and Sky can’t keep the number of her baby daddies right.

Nobody in the shop prob even has a tattoo license except for Cease, Alex and Bae no one even tattoos anymore

• tonya

March 28, 2020 at 11:50 am

Yeah the show has been trash since Dutchess left. She was polarizing for sure and kept the show interesting. Now that she’s gone, the producers have been forced to make up drama and these fake storylines ain’t it.

7. Morgan Daniels

March 28, 2020 at 10:15 am

Believable.

8. 404

March 28, 2020 at 11:56 am

I think the producers really need to rethink the direction these shows are headed. They aren’t good anymore. The casts are not delivering and the most of the people they think are stars actually aren’t. Now people get on here everyday and argue over Kitty but those ratings are boo boo. So this formula isn’t working. Black Ink needs to go back to being more real. Let the fake storylines die. Focus on the actual tattoo artists. Sky was the only non artist who was compelling enough for a main role on the show. Stop these crossovers. No one asked for this. The only interesting thing that happened thus far is the Des situation. As far as what Tati is saying about Kitty, I don’t know if I care that much. All I know is the show sucks now.

9. Reese

March 28, 2020 at 12:04 pm

This storyline weak as h-ll, B.I.N.Y crew stay talking about kitty. They making it the kitty show cause they keep bringing her up,they obviously dont have sh-t going either cause kitty is main topic “errtime”. Tati SO up in arms cause she swore on her mothers grave,girl grow tf up with pinky swear sh-t!! Cherish yours and go take care of her. If they really wanted to make a difference they’d stop talking about kitty cause they giving her exactly what they say she want..kitty show. For wks now same story. It’s like they trying to implement integrity for a show where she just said they can manipulate any situation umm duh! Also Tati is who btw!? She came out of nowhere they needed diversity on the show like always and her and Bae was it. At least bae can tatoo. What does Tati do again…😒 (me waiting)

• Tealler Davis

March 28, 2020 at 12:25 pm

She do everything but work new name for her Miss Thirsty.

10. Gary Allen

March 28, 2020 at 12:10 pm

FRIST THING TATI BAE DONNA YALL ON ONE YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE ON THE SHOW YALL THE ONE THAT THAT TURN ON HER TALKING YALL WERE FRIENDS IF THAT WAS TRUE WHY YALL GET SO TURNT UP ABOUT HER AND RYAN NOT TO MENTION,,,TO TOP IT OFF TATI YOU BROKE A FRIEND CODE WEITHER SEE SLEPT WITH RYAN ARE NOT WHY YOU DO THAT!!!!THEN YOU THINK SHE SHOULDN’T BE FEELING SOME TYPE AWAY TF…BAE YOU PUT YOUR HANDS ON HER GIRL SHE SHOULD GIVE YOU THE BUSINESS WHEN SHE SEE YOU ON CITE REAL TALK…DONNA WHY YOU MAD KEEP THE STORYLINE WITH TATI YALL LOOK [email protected]#%AT LEAST SKY DIDNT SUGAR COAT….YALL LOOK STUPID,,,MISS KITTY THATS RIGT DONT LET THEM PUNK YOU,,,,

• Patricia Ann Hunt

March 28, 2020 at 1:24 pm

Why are they delusional cause they like her liking tati and Donna nasty that is ugh

• Candace

March 28, 2020 at 1:33 pm

You seem to be the only one making some sense on this forum. The rest are eating up all the bullsh-t Tati and Bae are putting out there to excuse their behavior on the show.

• Jblessed

March 28, 2020 at 2:23 pm

I totally agree with u

March 28, 2020 at 12:37 pm

Wow.

• Belinda

March 28, 2020 at 5:21 pm

I will be so happy when they take black ink new York off the air they are so messy and totti really need to get fired

12. llawrence

March 28, 2020 at 1:11 pm

Kitty should quit while she is ahead her reputation is going to be really messed up.

13. James Boyd

March 28, 2020 at 1:15 pm

Truthfully they should have series finale, 10 minutes SO EVERYONE CAN SAY GOODBYE , This show was over two seasons AGO

14. Delrosaone

March 28, 2020 at 1:31 pm

WHYYYYY tf is Tati so worried about Kitty??? She keep Kitty in her mouth 😒😒😒 get yo life b**ch 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ do what grown people do….mind ya own d-mn business (this is what miserable people do)!!!💯💯💯

15. Nina

March 28, 2020 at 1:51 pm

I’m sorry but either Kitty is f-cking a producer or besties with a few of them because there’s no other way it can be explained why scenes are being cut out for her. Bae was not lying when she said Kitty called her son a failed storyline. When they dropped the trailer for the season, they showed that scene of her and Kitty fighting and she went off on Kitty about talking about her son. Then the episode actually airs and that part is mysteriously taken out. They showed Ryan going off on Kitty at the tattoo convention in a trailer, then the episode airs and it’s mysteriously taken out. Now it looks like he was looking out for her when he wasn’t. And Kitty has a smart a-s mouth when she’s mad. I completely believe she talks sh-t about people. I really do. All these new fans she has come from the good a-s editing sis has been getting lately. You know it doesn’t take much for people to live vicariously through strangers they see on TV. They do that on IG all day long. Just saying.

• Dani

March 28, 2020 at 5:24 pm

Yes I had talked about that on another post they edited out some stuff to make kitty look good, Ryan was not gonna protect kitty he was talking to all three of them but they made it look like he was taking up for her, only a few people caught that, they so caught up in kitty land they didn’t peep it. Let’s talk about how tatti said kitty told everyone that she was sleeping with Ryan. She was mad at cease and started telling everyone and as you see on the show once she gets mad homegirl starts to talk sh-t, she did it to Jess to Charmaine, told Ryan Charmaine’s business about her shop. Did the same to crystal and bae that cease said she’s fat and ugly. Told Ryan cease was talking sh-t about him and got mad at how Chicago production has her looking thirsty and try to throw Ryan under bus because they didn’t show what he say and do like it’s his fault.

16. Son_Of_Dad

March 28, 2020 at 1:55 pm

I just don’t put anything past anyone in showbiz and Bae alleging (in another article) that Kitty called her son “a failed plot line” is a little more than a disturbing thing to say to a friend.

I used to believe that this entire situation between a treacherous Ryan and shady Kitty was a ruse, a corny plotline at best, but now I am starting to believe at least some of this has truth to it. Kitty does like to swear on her mother, which is disgusting if she’s lying, and she could’ve had any man she wanted, which makes me think this is alllll FABRICATED. Why Ryan when you have men drooling over your gorgeous (because d-mn she is a beauty) face? As for Ryan,he could t even be loyal to his own boy Phor when he face f&#ked Kat Tat in the shower nor when he repeatedly cheated on Rachel, the mother of his son. Disloyalty is a personal trait, not a happenstance. It’s just who he is.

The truth (like Ceasar’s ex Crystal and Teddy having real life significant others) shall come to light. These people don’t understand the meaning of Non-disclosure agreement nor a Gag Order, so they’ll talk…eventually.

17. Starry

March 28, 2020 at 2:52 pm

Tati……. lmaooo. She needs to chill while she over there eating out of Donnas a-s crack. Silly a-s. When her dumb a-s going to jail. Dam criminal.

18. Nicole

March 28, 2020 at 2:53 pm

Well duh! The only people who can’t see this is the Kitty worshippers. It doesn’t take a genius to put two and two together. I’m over Black Ink.

19. Anonymous Chick

March 28, 2020 at 2:54 pm

I believe all of this. Every word Tati said.

20. Mechelle

March 28, 2020 at 4:45 pm

Donna should have been gone long time, for insubordination to mis spelling of words. Tati was just a hot mess. and in Teds eyes a hot piece of a-s, smdh! I thought Bae would of been cool but she proved to be just as bad as the rest. Sky as we see is mentally challenged to put it mildly! Ceased to need help to, get counseling or just come out the closet. Ted I don’t think you even like yourself. I’m going to leave this right here, that right there made me tired.

21. Tam

March 28, 2020 at 5:41 pm

ALL OF THEM NEED TO GROW THE F-CK UP!!! PERIODT!!!!

22. Tam

March 28, 2020 at 6:30 pm

All of them need to grow the f**k up period and for Cease to be a grown a** man he acting like a lil B**CH!!!

23. Lynn

March 28, 2020 at 7:47 pm

Tv people

24. Sabrina

March 28, 2020 at 7:48 pm

Tati mad because she was in love with Kitty and kitty didn’t want her a-s..that’s why she so mad…and everybody else just jump on the band wagon so they can keep a Job…

25. Batts

March 28, 2020 at 8:21 pm

Well all I have to say is the show may have 2 Feds amongst them. Take your pick. 😆 When you have a purpose other people giving or getting some p say shouldn’t really matter. Plus if you check everybody’s drawers on that show no one’s innocent. Stop perpetrating and start showing some decency FOR SELF….

26. Batts

March 28, 2020 at 8:23 pm

That’s G.E.Ds not feds.

27. Keith David

March 28, 2020 at 9:16 pm

Yes we all know sky was the one that started this. But tati went on and assist it making it worst. Now she’s spreading more and more lies about kitty for a storyline. She is a fake friend. Now she’s saying that kitty was talking about sky behind her back. Why wasn’t tati saying that before. Exactly because she’s lying trying to be messy

28. My Thoughts

March 29, 2020 at 12:00 pm

I don’t know if anyone on here remembers, but Kitty has said a number of times that she never dated Cease or anything and it’s just all a storyline. I believe the same can be said about Ryan. I believe she has some sort of favoritism with the producers and they have decided to create these storylines to make Kitty look like a victim and build a fan base. So they are cutting out scenes for her that mess up that narrative. They clearly want her to be the star of the show, especially with Sky being phased out. The problem with this is Kitty is not that interesting. Sky is polarizing. Her life is interesting and people are emotionally invested in her life whether they like her or not. This is not ever going to be the case with Kitty. I think the producers need to rethink what they are doing. Kitty is not going to save the ratings. They are banking on the wrong person.

29. Tiffani Young

March 29, 2020 at 7:08 pm

D-MN Yall are not letting up are you…You better watch yourself you go dragging the producers in your beef you may not be back for another season. IJS

30. Denise

March 29, 2020 at 7:33 pm

Why should anyone care what kitty does. Tati you aren’t a true friend either actually all of you all are fake as f-ck. Everyone is screwing everyone. So what if kitty slept with ryan or whoever that’s her and the person’s business. She don’t owe anyone an explanation. Every last one need to grow the f-ck up and worry about themselves. Get your life. She’s not married she should continue to live her life as she d-mn well please.misery loves company. Worry about your own relationships or lack there of. It’s bigger issues in this world than whose f-cking who. Not your concern. Why you talking about someone else’s business you are worse. I said what I said. I can’t stand fake a-s hypocrites. You not in high school anymore.

31. Batts

April 1, 2020 at 4:12 pm

Man check all them chicks breath. Not one is innocent of putting their azzes in the air or a bulkhead in their mouths to advance their status on these show. Some may have even BONED EVERYONE BOTH MALE AND FEMALE. SO CUT THE B.S. IF YOU GOT PAID THEN PLAYED THAT LIFE HOE. PULL YOUR PANTIES UP AND ON TO THE NEXT. LMAO

32. llawrence