Quantcast
LHHMIA Stars Sukihana and Saucy Santana Call Claudia Jordan Old and Messy

LHHMIA Stars Sukihana and Saucy Santana Call Claudia Jordan Old and Messy

Photo Credit: VH1

A lot of drama went down during the first part of the “Love And Hip Hop Miami” reunion. While there was some drama between Amara and PreMadonna, Nikki Natural and Trina’s heated moment was the most discussed on social media. After Nikki was brought out to the stage, Trina went all the way off. She even called Nikki’s children dirty. Of course, this didn’t sit well with Nikki and she had some things to say on social media.

Interestingly enough, now it appears there could have been drama between Claudia Jordan and Saucy Santana. Hours ago, he and Sukihana had some things to say about Claudia. And they said Claudia was messy.

1. Chelly

April 3, 2020 at 9:27 am

How is 46 old though? And why do some people act like getting older is such a bad thing? If you’re not getting older, you’re dead. Ageism is dumb.

• Queen

April 3, 2020 at 10:27 am

Thank you. I’m not a fan of Claudia but it’s so annoying that people use age to shade someone. Getting older is actually a blessing.

• Tehuti Goddess

April 8, 2020 at 7:20 am

Because the Youth these days have No FREAKING Respect!!!!! They must plan on dying young!!!!😕

2. Beliza

April 3, 2020 at 9:43 am

What’s sad is Claudia is a natural beauty and to think that a wanna be is calling her old is out of line on every level. Contouring with a beard Chile please!

• Tehuti Goddess

April 8, 2020 at 7:33 am

THANK YOU!!!! I keep telling my Beautiful Nubian Sistahs to pay attention to how these NAGAS-IN-DRESSES be talking to us AND about us!!!! THEY AREN’T OUR ALLIES AT ALL!!! This is why I can’t Overstand for THEE life of me Why Black WOMEN be CAPPING fa dese MFs so hard!!!!! They tend to get too G-D comfortable & Reckless with their mouths!!!! Jumping all up in our faces like they wanna fight us and Sheeit!!!

I’ll tell you what…… One of em got one MF time to step to me….. And I do mean One…. AND I GOT 4 BIG STRAPPING SUNS and 17 Nephews!!!!🤨

3. Beliza

April 3, 2020 at 9:45 am

What’s sad is Claudia is a natural beauty!!
    They young raggedy and and bitter!

4. Anony

April 3, 2020 at 10:13 am

Sukihana is trash, she makes trash music, and does trash videos. Idiot did a tik toc video being banged from behind but then wanna say she is doing what’s best for her kids. I am so thankful that I grew up in the 80s and 90s and social media didn’t exist.

5. Margaret M Parker

April 3, 2020 at 10:23 am

I have to agree with all the other respondents on this thread’ 46 is not old. Suki has a problem with colorism anyway which is why she had the lunch or whatever it was. I am dark but I don’t have a problem with colorism. It is what it is. The world loves lighter skinned people, but we cannot hold lighter skinned people accountable for this negative attitude. Suki appears to have a lot of problems that Claudia did not cause them. As far as Trina is concerned she turned off someone who thought she was a good person (me). Not that she cares but I am a fan of the LHH shows. Trina and all the other girls were wrong for jumping Nikki. Nikki does has a lot of mouth and has no problem with self esteem but that’s her personality. You cannot re-raise and adult. Trina act like a “DIVA” and I don’t mean that positively. She was wrong for talking about Nikki’s kids. Furthermore Trina is a hippocrite. She got pissed because Nikki called her a b-tch, she (Trina) is always calling people B-tches. Give me a break. Trick Daddy is wrong if he thinks that anyone has to kiss Trina’s ass to get ahead. That’s what you call “black balling” and that is illegal. Get it together T&T and Suki

6. Tiffani Young

April 3, 2020 at 10:31 am

These 2 just want to be relevant that’s all…NEXT!!!

7. Yeah I Said It!

April 3, 2020 at 12:51 pm

Claudia is messy though. LOL.

• julyol1972

April 3, 2020 at 2:11 pm

I can’t stand Clawfoot! I wish they had let Kendall host the show….let Claudia and her toes crawl back to Fox.

8. 559

April 15, 2020 at 11:21 pm

Every body is messy stop it yall