RHOA Star Kandi Burruss Gives an Update on Mama Joyce and Todd Tucker

RHOA Star Kandi Burruss Gives an Update on Mama Joyce and Todd Tucker

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kandi Burruss’ marriage to Todd Tucker is oftentimes tested due to Todd’s rocky relationship with Mama Joyce. Over the years, a lot of things have been said. And Joyce has made it clear that she doesn’t trust Todd’s intentions. In her opinion, Todd is only around due to Kandi’s wealth.

On the latest episode, Joyce didn’t even attend Kandi and Todd’s baby shower. She was upset that he didn’t speak to her when they were at the same restaurant.

Interestingly enough, Kandi gave an update on Todd and Joyce’s relationship during the After Show.

1. Dee

April 20, 2020 at 11:28 am

If only Kandi would defend Todd when her momma dogs Todd out the way she defends Kenya all the time.

• Tia

April 21, 2020 at 11:10 am

I feel like Kandi is a beautiful person. Kandi need to put her mom in her place when it comes to Todd. Todd is your husband you knew whatever it was about Todd when u married him, and u still said I do keep your Mom out of your marriage. Respect her by all means and so should Todd but at the same time so should she have respect for your husband bc Todd has feeling as well as she does. Love you Kandi God continue to bless you and your family Put God First

• Lolly

April 23, 2020 at 9:55 pm

Mama Joyce has no respect for herself! She does not appear to be a kind or likable person. Kandi appears to be lovable and kind, actually her mom doesn’t appear to even like her. She always hurts her feelings. Joyce portrays an evil frustrated woman🤷🏾‍♀️

2. Shady Bootz

April 20, 2020 at 12:00 pm

I recall Kandi saying the same thing when Ace was born about Joyce changing for the better. Look how long that lasted. Give it some time and she’ll be back to her old ways. Todd would’ve never been mad at Joyce had KANDI not gone back and told him what Joyce said. She can’t expect everyone to just let Joyce behavior slide just because that’s what she do. I noticed this season more than ever how much of a sh-t starter Kandi is. She love confusion and controversy always going back carrying news from one person to the next. Look how she do it with her mother and husband then cry goat when sh-t hit the fan. I’m also not checking for her being up Kenya’s a-s the ENTIRE season. I’m Not a big Marlo fan but I smiled so hard last night when she asked Kandi on WWHL when did she become Kenya’s publicist because she cleaned up all of Kenya’s mess and protected her all season. I hate her friendship with Kenya the same way I hated Phaedra and Porsha’s frick and frack friendship because it’s fake. During season 9 she asked Porsha why she always making excuses for Phaedra my have the tables turned because all she do now is make excuses for Kenya.

3. Beez

April 20, 2020 at 1:08 pm

Kandi is going to find herself in divorce court if she doesn’t set boundaries for her mom. Her mom is jealous, and never wanted Kandi to have a husband, or significant other. I think she’s afraid someone will get more of Kandi’s money that she will. Several years ago at one of their reunions and she was bragging about Kandi being a millionaire, and these people want her money. KANDI said, her mom stole money from her, opened credit cards in her name without her knowledge. I don’t know why she dropped that tea on her mom, but she did at one of the earlier reunions. If she’s not careful Todd is going to leave her.

• MONIQUE NORMAN

April 20, 2020 at 3:54 pm

Amen!! You took the words right out of my mouth. This marriage will not last if Kandi won’t hold her Mother accountable for HER actions. They signed a pre-nup so what is Momma Joyce talking about? She’s the one that’s worried about KANDI’S money. I can see TODD getting tired of her Momma. So you’re telling me that your Mother didn’t come to her daughters baby shower because Todd didn’t speak to her? How childish.. and sadd. She expects to keep downing the ma n talking about him and he’s suppossed to respect her. I don’t think so. Where they do that at?

April 20, 2020 at 1:10 pm

This peace won’t last because it never does. Kandi needs to hold her mother accountable.

• MARSHALENA SPICER

April 21, 2020 at 7:36 am

Kandi is an idiot….periodt!

5. Blackrose

April 21, 2020 at 1:28 pm

She going to lose her husband. That’s all to it. She never checks her mother. you can check your mother without being disrespectful. Her mother doesn’t want anyone to get the money but her. He might not have come into the marriage with the same amount of money but he has helped her make more.

6. Tia

April 21, 2020 at 2:53 pm

I agree Kandi wake up and keep your family to together and talk to your husband and stop making excuses for Mama Joyce.It is good she has your back but you have to have his back as well I don’t know what goes on behind closed doors but that’s y’all business stop telling your mom everything and be the woman God has called you to be