Former 'Married to Medicine' Husband Dr. Gregory Lunceford is Working on a New Show

Former ‘Married to Medicine’ Husband Dr. Gregory Lunceford is Working on a New Show

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

“Married to Medicine” star Dr. Gregory Lunceford’s marriage to Quad Webb fell apart on the show. It was clear that the couple had a major disconnect. And while Greg thought he did a lot for Quad financially, Quad didn’t feel like he did enough emotionally. She also felt like he used his money to keep her in her place.

But it would be accusations of Greg cheating with another woman that made Quad pull the plug on their marriage.

Since the divorce has finalized, Greg has not been seen on the show. And Quad thinks this is fair.

Interestingly enough, Greg recently revealed that he’s working on a new show.

May 30, 2020 at 10:42 am

Good for him but I’d love to see him back on Married to Medicine. It would be nice to his new life with his girlfriend, etc.

• vom

May 30, 2020 at 4:48 pm

Thats why the name is Married he isn’t married yet.

• THAT GIRL

May 30, 2020 at 7:03 pm

Quad is on the show and she’s not married so don’t be prejudiced.

• Vanessa Simpson

May 30, 2020 at 8:50 pm

Good for him. I hope he will be successful. All he wanted was a family and she decides to adopt as a single Mom. Most men want to be a father.

• Karen

May 31, 2020 at 8:06 am

He was good to her and all he wanted was a child and she worried bout a shape that is u she adopt she needs a storyline for the show..SHE BLEW IT WITH HIM

• IRMA Calixte

May 31, 2020 at 1:05 pm

So true

• Belle

June 1, 2020 at 7:08 am

He wanted kids but she want to keep her shape cuz she once was a fat girl

2. Karyn McGary

May 30, 2020 at 10:46 am

I am happy to hear and will be glad to see Dr. Greg Lunceford on television once again. Quad didn’t deserve him. I believe she is just an opportunist. I also believe once she made a name for herself she felt that she no longer needed Greg nor Mariah.

• Robin

May 30, 2020 at 4:41 pm

I agree with you wholeheartedly quad is a fake and a phony nobody likes her she wanted a man just so she could get on television make a few bucks and then dispose of him like he was no nothing but trash.she thinks she’s all bad look at it now she made a little money but God don’t like ugly when you do wrong to people comes back to you

• Robbin

May 30, 2020 at 4:46 pm

Yessss! I agree. All that man wanted was a child, She thought she was too cute to have a baby,she didn’t want to mess up her body. And I believe it even more now that she is getting a baby from someone else carrying him or her.

• Qturner

May 30, 2020 at 6:56 pm

Yep she’s adopting. And I think she is only doing it to stay relevant. She was blatantly using Gregory as a stair step in life to achieve her goals. I bet she was so happy when he cheated on her “allegedly” so then she could run him into the ground. She even said it but made sure to add some fake crocodile tears afterwards. Do not be fooled. She never loved Greg or wanted to father his child. Only wanted to gain “money for herself” so she could be “safe and powerful” in her own rite. And that’s fine but you cannot create something upon the backs of others and think you gone get away with it.

• Diane

May 31, 2020 at 7:44 am

You are right. Quad used him for tv. A FOOL AND THEIR MONEY SHALL SOON PART. She is going to meet someone and fall deeply in love. Then he will leave her heartbroken and broke.

• THAT GIRL

May 30, 2020 at 7:05 pm

I think quad and Mariah had A Love affair at some point in their life and it fell apart. Dr. Gregory ,I would love to see him back on married to medicine with his new girlfriend.

• Peaches

May 30, 2020 at 5:31 pm

Quad use him for a come up, she didn’t like having sex with him because he couldn’t satisfy her, he cheated because she wasn’t giving him sex, that made it easy for her to get a divorce settlement for her gain,& pretended she care about the other women, she though she was on her way but that sister circle show got cancel so now she chasing after Andrew Como ny give she’s thirsty for powerful men. She not reverend

• Marcia L.Conley

May 31, 2020 at 9:28 am

She can chase after Governor Cuomo all she wants nothing will come out of that relationship Italians don’t date blacks to quickly and if they do she is a little to dark for him it’s sad but it’s true.

• Crystal

May 31, 2020 at 3:26 pm

I feel that Maria hit the nail right on the head when she said that Quad is a back stabbing, opportunist she is so right. I have watched the show from the beginning just like so many of us and when Quad accused Maria of doing all those things and when she said Maria sold and used drugs, I mean how low can you go. These ladies were like sisters and this is what you do to someone so you can stay significant, really and shed fake tears like she’s a victim. WOW, with friends like Quad, you better watch your back. She is a golddigging, two faced, back stabbing wanna be. People like her KARMA isn’t to fare behind and you know what they say about KARMA…is a B-TCH. God bless you Dr. G.

• Loretta Epps

May 31, 2020 at 4:34 pm

You couldnt have said it better & thats the truth

• Vera Chachere

May 31, 2020 at 5:58 pm

I truly hate the way quad treated mariah.i at one time liked quad, but actions speak volumes.

• Robin

June 1, 2020 at 8:35 am

Yes that’s true she wanted to keep her shape. My thing is this. If you meet a man you want money you want status and you don’t want a baby then you be upfront don’t make him think that you’re going to give him a baby when you’re in all reality you’re not. Maybe that’s why she hasn’t found love.

3. deb dyson

May 30, 2020 at 11:51 am

I don’t think Quad did Dr. G right either, now she has no show, both are gone and now she goes & adopts a baby with her mother of all people. I wish Dr. G luck.

• Odaris Tyner

May 30, 2020 at 2:53 pm

I though she dine Dr.G.a disservice too.Ge wanted childern her dogs were get childetn.l though he was a good man.God bless him.in his endeavors.

• Cr38138

May 30, 2020 at 4:42 pm

I hope it’s not for a storyline.

• Robin

May 30, 2020 at 4:43 pm

I agree with you she disrespected him she treated him like dirt all she wanted was a name handbags she wanted him to buy her and she wanted to live a body but she came she’s dealing with a drug dealer okay so she knew that fast money but she didn’t know how to be with a man and treat him with respect she played herself dr. G will find a good woman

• Sharon Clark

May 30, 2020 at 11:38 pm

• Sharon

May 31, 2020 at 8:34 pm

I totally agree with you we only see there Marriage on TV we don’t know what happened behind closed doors

• Geraldine McKinney

May 30, 2020 at 7:32 pm

I think she should have had a baby with DR.G

• Sharon Clark

May 30, 2020 at 11:40 pm

Why have a baby in a the middle of a mess may it make sense. He didn’t really love her he just wanted to control her as we all seen. He never took her seriously

4. Ava

May 30, 2020 at 12:41 pm

I cant even refer Heavenly as a doctor. Her attitude toward people especially her own so call friends is disgusting. Her constant reference to “your mother” is childish and reprehensible. When she gets called on for her behavior the first thing is I don’t recall doing or saying that and then here come “your momma ” she needs to leave or the show will demeanor every one else worth the show.

• Lesa Robinson

May 30, 2020 at 2:10 pm

Amen you said it

• Nola

May 30, 2020 at 3:41 pm

I understand you don’t like her behavior but she earned her DDS from Meharry Medical College and has earned the right to be acknowledged as a doctor.

• Kimmy

May 30, 2020 at 5:20 pm

Who cares about her DDS. A degree cant help her nasty attitude period. There is no professionalism in her.

• Sharon Clark

May 30, 2020 at 11:43 pm

Agree

• Lahquanah Tucker

May 31, 2020 at 4:50 pm

I love quad he had a good wife if he don’t won’t her I’ll take her

• BJ

May 30, 2020 at 6:36 pm

Dr. G was not respectful. He cheated and he put his hands on a women. I don’t care what you guys say, he knew what he had when he married Quad.

• queen keyee

May 31, 2020 at 1:08 am

Yes all he wantes was big t-ts an big a-s

• Glow

May 30, 2020 at 9:16 pm

Exactly,, nobody didn’t know what was going on behind closed doors. I feel dr. Gregory was very immature and she said she did want to have a baby if the relationship can be fixed. Having a baby never fix a relationship ,,She also was fixing his office up supporting him and cooking good meals all the time.. I guess we wasn’t all watching the same show.. now she’s not perfect but she was most definitely trying in that relationship.. on the reunions he could have saved his marriage by apologizing for his immaturity ways..for instance storming away every time it was time to talk and results issues and they could probably be having a successful relationship having a baby right now.. I’m just saying those are the issues that I seen speaking from a married woman position.

• Aimee Hunter

May 31, 2020 at 9:23 am

Thank you I remember when he fell on the floor looking like he was having a seizures. She wasn’t perfect I n their relationship but neither was he. She tried talking to him and he walked off so yeah he wanted a family but I would bring a child I to that mess either.

• C. Butts

May 31, 2020 at 12:08 pm

I totally agree with your statement Glow! 100%! We were definitely watching the same show. For many seasons at that. She tried for a long time until even the promises stopped coming. So I think she did her best. Especially by not bringing a baby into that loveless home.

• Kaye

May 31, 2020 at 10:14 pm

I agree with you Glow 100%. Speaking from a single person perspective.lol….even single me saw all those issues….

• ferfer4jen

May 30, 2020 at 4:51 pm

Agreed

• Vera Chachere

May 31, 2020 at 6:03 pm

Available, hurrah. All you said so true. I would rather see her gone and soon..she does demean the others. I can’t understand ANYONE liking her and her nasty attitude.

5. Michele Lee

May 30, 2020 at 12:45 pm

Congratulations to Dr.G ! I always felt you were a good man and an excellent professional. I really believe that! Quad used u and Mariah for a platform for status. But see you can’t win when you dirty!Now she adopt a child for what attention! Single parent now she promoting that! Now she so thirsty sending messages to white man for a come up. Child have several seats that’s one status U won’t get! He might trick with you and that’s all a trick for a treat!

• G Nocant

May 30, 2020 at 1:32 pm

Congratulations Dr.G may God continue to bless protect guide you through all your success, Quad is a gold digger she used you and Mariah for platform. God always have better things in store for you so proud of you keep up the wonderful job. Dr.G you are winning big time as alway😇🙏🙏 Best of luck 👍 😇🙏🙏💕

• Marquita Starks

May 30, 2020 at 1:49 pm

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU DR. GREGORY ON YOUR NEW SHOW. WE WATCHED HOW QUAD MISUSED & DISRESPECTED YOU AND MARIAH TO MAKE IT TO THE TOP , BUT WHAT QUAD FELL TO RECOGNIZE IS THAT GOD WILL ALLOW YOU TO GO SO FAR THEN HE’LL LET THE SAME PEOPLE YOU USED TO GET WHERE YOU WANTED TO GO, THOSE SAME PEOPLE WILL BE THERE TO WATCH YOU FALL RIGHT PASS THEM. DR. GREGORY WE ALL KNOW WHAT A GOOD MAN YOU ARE AND GOD IS GOING TO BLESS YOU WITH A BEAUTIFUL WIFE AND SHE’S GOING TO BE DELIGHTED TO GIVE YOU CHILDREN. QUAD USED BOTH YOU AND MARIAH AND NOW SHE BEEN FIRED FROM MARRIED TO MEDICINE AND HER OTHER SHOW SISTER CIRMCLE WAS CANCELED NOW LET HER SIT BACK AND WATCH HOW GOD BLESS YOU. I CAN’T WAIT FOR YOUR SHOW TO AIR I WILL BE PASSING THE COMING OF YOUR SHOW WITH ALL OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS AND MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. GOD BLESS YOUR HEALTH AND LIFE DR. GREGORY

• Evelyn Thompson

May 30, 2020 at 2:18 pm

Congratulations Dr.Greg! I wished you and Quad could have gotten on the right track…And lived together as one,with your beautiful BABIES! What a good father,and mother…You too would have made…One thing was missing…GOD…MAKE HIM HEAD OF YOUR LIVES..ALL THINGS SHALL WORK OUT! You and Quad will come back..together! GOD’S NOT FINISH WITH YOU BOTH YET!!AMEN….

• Robin

May 30, 2020 at 4:46 pm

She disrespected doctor g. She treated in real bad on TV she showed how greedy she was she knew she wasn’t going to give him no baby she misled him shame on you quote and you’re ugly you’re not attractive at all you think you’re God’s gift to men look at you I just don’t like you. A lot of people don’t like it

• Loretta Epps

May 31, 2020 at 4:40 pm

Well too bad for those who dont like it .Quad was a snake from day one nobodys doing the math she waited 5 years & that broke her heart you know what happens after 5 years of marriage?

6. Louise

May 30, 2020 at 12:52 pm

It’s good to know he’s back doing more than medicine. All Greg water to do I believe is have a family adnd she was about herself.

• Robin

May 30, 2020 at 4:48 pm

She was always about herself she didn’t give a d-mn about doctor g. Quad think she’s the finest thing on earth.and she’s not all of that she was always jealous of Mariah cuz Mariah is attractive and she do have class that’s something quad don’t know nothing about what her ghetto self

7. Sivee

May 30, 2020 at 2:52 pm

Congrats Dr. G. I will definitely support your new TV show
    Since you are the DR, you should still be on M2M, not your Fake Fraud Ex
    Wishing yosu the best

8. Christine

May 30, 2020 at 3:42 pm

I believe Dr. G was emotionally and physically abusive as was brought out in his last reunion. He does not deserve to be having a show on of all things MENTAL HEALTH

• Robin

May 30, 2020 at 4:50 pm

I agree with you she abused him she neglected him she treated him like dirt like she would she just used him to get what she wanted she really didn’t want him the woman stop having sex with her own husband cuz he couldn’t give a handbags and stuff like that so really all she is a pr-stitute that’s all I paid pr-stitute but.Dr G. will find.somebody else. That will love him

9. Janis Olivet

May 30, 2020 at 4:12 pm

Sounds like he will do so much better without Qaudrafinka

• Robin

May 30, 2020 at 4:52 pm

you are so right he can do better I think he was in love with her and she wasn’t in love with him she was trying to keep up with Mariah she wanted to do better than Mariah cuz she was jealous she thought dr. G was her way out. She tortured that man wouldn’t have sex with him or nothing

10. Brenda Gregory

May 30, 2020 at 4:26 pm

Quad is not mother material.she is looking to be in a show..But she is not a doctor’s wife anymore..Move on !!Good for you Doctor G..🤗

11. Tammay Morton

May 30, 2020 at 5:55 pm

Happy for him I hated to see how she treated him. There was never love there. Just Money and game wishing him the best and have them babies. Peace Brother

12. Kaye

May 30, 2020 at 7:51 pm

Why are people overlooking that Ms Quad had fibroid issues and that maybe one of the issues that she couldnt get pregnant or it could be that she didnt want to based on what was happening off camera. And for all who is claiming Dr.G is a good man please stop.In my Book a good man never puts his hand on a woman periodt. However, I wish both of them the best, sometimes two people do better apart. P.s that is why so many women stay in a miserable relationship because the man “has money”. #GogetyoursMsQuad#stayfocused

• Karen

May 31, 2020 at 12:33 am

Karen
      You all are haters. You can like or dislike who you want, even though none of you know Quad personally. You don’t have to be so disrespectful, calling her ugly and a prostitute. You don’t know these people, this is a reality show. They don’t do anything but take trips, have party’s and talk about each other. I knew Quad worked in the medical field. I didn’t know how smart she was until I saw her on Sister Circle. I was happy to see her in another light. Are you all forgetting Greg said out his own mouth that he took a woman to the hotel, and when she asked for money he asked Quad to help him. You are not going to disrespect me and expect me to help you. He also didn’t deny putting his hands on Quad. If you are ok with that, don’t put the next woman down because she won’t put up with it. I be damn if I’m going to carry your baby, clean the house, cook, be intimate with you, decorate your office just because your a doctor and you pay the bills and you can’t even take out the trash. And when I’m pouring my heart out, telling what I need from you, you falling out on the floor, acting like the fool you are, or walking out. When everything came to a head at the reunion, I didn’t see anyone calling Quad a liar, they were stock but they didn’t come to his defense. How do you dislike or hate some who is not in your like? No one should be excluded because their not married anymore. Not every woman on The Real Housewives came on the show married. Everyone on Love & Hip Hop ain’t Hip Hop.

• Courtney Butts

May 31, 2020 at 12:17 pm

Love this response Karen. Very well said! I totally agree! I don’t think half of the people posting comments were watching the same show we watched 🤷‍♀️

• Kaye

May 31, 2020 at 10:08 pm

Karen Please read what I posted before accusing me of being a hater. As a woman I will never ever support or applaud for a man who laid his hands on a woman. Like I said Quad knew what she was facing behind closed doors and that could be one of the reasons she didn’t want kids with him. I have watched every episode from season and I like their relationship at first because Quad was so supportive of him even when he got his own office despite her “extraness”. But obviously there was a disconnect somewhere. #KeepshiningMsQuad#Pushthruallthewaywithyouradopteddaughter.

13. NaeNae

May 31, 2020 at 7:19 am

What are you serious, you could see Q is a gold digger. She thought this Dr didn’t have sense. She thought or still does think her body is what is what Dr wanted only. They must of discuss having children before marriage. She just wanted fame. She is one of those woman that breaks a man down so that he get to a point of frustration. You could tell she didn’t want him. One word for her FAKE,THIRSTY, GHETTO, DISRESPECTFUL ok a few words. She only knows how to beat down black men. She used her body, to starve Dr from sex. That’s part of marriage, she didn’t want him clearly you could see. Then she play’s the victim, I think she set him up with that other woman. Him being in a love less marriage. What human being doesn’t want to be loved in ever way with his wife he thought was going to be his forever parnter in life.If you didn’t see that, then you need a mine check. Peace

14. Leslie Wilson

May 31, 2020 at 9:28 am

He’s a jerk. Ms. Quad is better off without him and is doing her “thing.” Congratulations on the adoption.

15. Lahquanah Tucker