Entertainment

‘Growing Up Hip Hop’ Star Bow Wow Explains Why He’s Not With Angela Simmons

Photo Credit: WE tv/YouTube

Bow Wow and Angela Simmons’ relationship continues to be a confusing situation on “Growing Up Hip Hop.” So when Bow Wow’s followers see him entertaining other women on social media, a lot of them bring up Angela.

He’s currently in Miami vacationing and he’s not alone. In fact, he’s hanging out with multiple friends and women.

When people started to bring up Angela to him on Instagram, he decided to discuss why they aren’t together on Instagram Live.

According to Bow Wow, Angela is not thinking about him.

Bow Wow said, “I don’t like the word ‘thot.’ That’s not my…The media be wanting to make me out like I’m…and y’all be tagging Angela Simmons all in my f*cking comments. Angela is not thinking about me. That’s my best friend in the world. I love her to death. But when I say that I’m at peace and I’m living my life, I gave my heart to a girl and I went to jail over a b*tch that I gave my heart to. I thought that would never happen in life. And a n*gga never did nothing.”

He also stated that being a good dad is something that’s important, “When it comes to me living my life, y’all gotta understand why. I’ve been caged up and locked up. You feel me? And I’m at a positive f*cking space. I’m the best dad. My daughter loves me. She understands me, she understands my lifestyle.”

Bow Wow added, “This is why I’m single. And this is why I tell women I understand but I’ve done it. I’ve done the relationship thing, I’ve done that. And this is why I live my life the way I live my life. It’s peaceful.”

Check out the video below.

June 11, 2020 at 11:25 am

You can tell Angela doesn’t want to be with him again. She may vibe with him well but she knows he hasn’t really changed. He’s not relationship material and it’s a good thing that he realizes that now.

2. Vee

June 11, 2020 at 11:35 am

They are two friends who have decided they don’t have to be together. That’s maturity.

3. Quita

June 11, 2020 at 12:43 pm

He got lil man syndrome

4. Mrs. Betty Jean Holmes

June 11, 2020 at 2:53 pm

I believe if Bow lay off da Liquor n Weeds his life would be a lot better. He doesn’t want Angela. She gets her rocks off Teasing Bow n Romeo. As for Romeo, he needs to deal wit his personal affairs wit women n his castmates without P’s interference.

• Pooh

June 11, 2020 at 4:54 pm

Did Any of Y’all Ever Look Angela Flaws…. V-rgin…. Stalkers… Unprotected Sex…Pregnant… Baby… Engaged…. Baby Daddy Passes…in a short period of time from a preachers kid…. Both Guys Was There Before All That… But You Expect The Emotions to Still Be there… An Both Had To Fix an Come Behind All That???

• Shannon

June 11, 2020 at 5:02 pm

Actually, you people get on here and talk about Angela’s supposed flaws on every GUHH post. Most of you are obsessed with her body, her v-gina, her love and sex life. This has been a thing for years. Romeo and Lil Bow Wow don’t nearly get the same kind of criticism. That’s called Misogyny.

• Anonymous

June 11, 2020 at 9:38 pm

Romeo and Bow Wow aren’t v-rgins and have their own set of issues as well. That’s called life. No one is perfect. You’re not perfect either. So worry about your own life.

• Over It

June 11, 2020 at 9:49 pm

And what about your flaws?! Some of you got some nerve coming on here tearing down someone else when you get to be anonymous on a blog. I can’t stand these Angela posts because it’s always the same trash comments. You should not care what another woman does with her v-gina. Worry about your own! Y’all never keep this same energy for men and it’s starting to be pathetic.

• Shannon

June 11, 2020 at 5:00 pm

She doesn’t “get her rocks off” from anything. She doesn’t tease anyone. She liked Romeo the first season of the show and he turned her down to mess around with Kristinia and have thr–somes. And when Angela flat out asked him if he liked her last season, he couldn’t be direct then. Women deciding they don’t want to stop their lives for men who don’t seem serious aren’t “teasing” anyone. They just aren’t interested.

5. Tish

June 11, 2020 at 4:56 pm

He’s immature.

6. Tiffani Young

June 11, 2020 at 5:27 pm

I know how it feels to give your heart to someone only for them to treat it as If it was nothing. Some people just don’t need to be in any type of relationship.

7. Denise

June 11, 2020 at 6:34 pm

Its clear Angela wants Bow becauae he’s a bad boy. Bow wants her too because he likes problematic women but he doesnt want a relationship he wanta to play the field. Angela doesnt want Romeo cause he’s not a bad boy but Romeo wants Angela cause he likes problematic women too.

• Shannon

June 11, 2020 at 6:36 pm

How is Angela problematic? And how do you know what kind of men Angela likes? You know every man she’s ever dated?

• Denise

June 11, 2020 at 9:29 pm

Didnt you read Poohs comments

• Elizabeth

June 11, 2020 at 9:34 pm

Y’all are so annoying. If Angela is problematic, then the same can be said about Romeo and Bow Wow.

• Shannon

June 11, 2020 at 9:41 pm

Thank you.

• Shannon

June 11, 2020 at 9:41 pm

Yes, I read her ignorant and misogynistic comment. But I’m asking you because you have a brain of you own. So…how is Angela problematic? And how do you know every man she’s ever dated?

• Virginia

June 12, 2020 at 9:07 pm

What the h-ll is going on with twist,he was my favorite my he fighting with people that did no do anything to him. Is he trying to take over growing up hip hop. Come on twist I don’t want to see you in that light. How it seems like I am believing what Romeo and his dad was saying. Are you looking for a story line by fighting this guy.

• Robert

June 12, 2020 at 9:50 pm

Virginia, Twist is super cool and super fly but presumably he has some insecurities about his physical stature so he likes to let men know that he can have his bodyguards hurt them if he so chooses to do so. You know, that whole toxic masculinity thing, lol.

But he cool …. I know the neighborhood he grew up in …. not for the faint of heart. Especially for someone of his size.

• Jeff

June 12, 2020 at 7:01 pm

A lot of yall need to grow up this is just another reality show that makes up story lines to keep people interested in there lives to keep them relevant it’s really not there real lives

• Alicia

June 12, 2020 at 7:47 pm

Period!!!

8. Rose Baugh

June 12, 2020 at 1:15 pm

She is one on the most beautiful women in the world..she needs to not date those two..bye by boys..

• Gabriyel Ben Yahuda

June 12, 2020 at 7:05 pm

She is not one of the most beautiful girls in the world and she has a silly attitude, her sister is much smarter.

• Shannon

June 12, 2020 at 7:12 pm

If Rose thinks Angela is one of the most beautiful women in the world, that’s her opinion and you’re not changing it. It’s amazing how Angela posts bring out so many bitter people.

• Anonymous

June 12, 2020 at 7:20 pm

When Vanessa gets her confidence back up, y’all won’t care for her either. Y’all really can’t take confident black women. It’s pathetic.

• Jacklyn Cotton

June 12, 2020 at 7:23 pm

I like Vanessa more. She is mature. She just need to accept her Woman Curves like the Hip Hop women. Hers is real. She’s a natural beauty without trying. .

• Anonymous

June 12, 2020 at 7:35 pm

Angela is mature too. Next.

• Robert

June 12, 2020 at 8:58 pm

💯 Jacklyn

• Robert

June 12, 2020 at 8:55 pm

That’s right, Gabriyel, Vanessa is a much better catch.

Angela has a very unstable and unrelaxed personality much of the time.

I’m not saying she’s a bad or malicious person in any way but she is a headtrip who runs hot and cold without warning and can be offputting and aloof with some frequency too.

I got no hate for Angela but no true love either … but Vanessa …. she’s awesome.

• Anonymous

June 12, 2020 at 9:15 pm

Angela is gorgeous. So is Vanessa.

9. Deb

June 12, 2020 at 7:38 pm

It’s corny to see you people comparing two sisters over a fake reality show. Angela and Vanessa are both beautiful and successful Black women. Lift them up and stop being ignorant on here.

• Morgan

June 12, 2020 at 9:13 pm

Thank you. Anyway, I really like Angela. Sadly, people don’t understand all women don’t have to be meek and sweet. We’re not put here for people’s approval anyway. What I love about Angela is she’s confident and doesn’t care what other people think about her because she truly loves herself. She’s free and I’m sure Vanessa will get there one day too. Being an actress makes it tough. I’ve always admired these two because they were successful entrepreneurs at such a young age. Team Vanessa AND Team Angela. 💕

10. K.stasi

June 13, 2020 at 9:43 pm

WHO DAFUQ CARES BOW WOW!!! That’s all I gotta say cause this dude just be crying for an Angela. Uggh, next!!!!