'Married to Medicine' Star Quad Webb Says She Didn't Adopt a Daughter

‘Married to Medicine’ Star Quad Webb Says She Didn’t Adopt a Daughter

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

“Married to Medicine” star Quad Webb has experienced a lot of changes since the beginning of the show. When the show first started, she was best friends with Mariah Huq. The two were just about inseparable and appeared to have a bond that couldn’t be broken. However, things got contentious between them eventually and the fallout was nasty. In fact, Quad was accused of sleeping with Mariah’s former brother in law. And Mariah was accused of using drugs.

Both women have denied the accusations made against them.

So it seems as if they will never be friends again. It’s also possible that Mariah’s time on the show has come to an end.

Quad and Mariah’s fallout wasn’t the only major one for Quad. Her marriage to Dr. Greg Lunceford didn’t work out either.

They had a very messy split, too. In fact, it was rumored Greg cheated and he admitted to being at a hotel with another woman. After the woman put him on blast, Quad pulled the plug on their marriage. They also had some drama in court as Greg accused Quad of stealing the furniture.

Interestingly enough, there’s been another change for Quad. Weeks ago, she revealed that a baby girl had just entered her world. And she and her mother would be in charge of caring for her.

While it seemed as if Quad may have been hinting that she adopted the child, Quad recently clarified a few things.

Click next for the details.ย ย

June 30, 2020 at 12:49 pm

Quad knew what she was doing. It’s no coincidence she said this while she was still trying to negotiate her contract.

June 30, 2020 at 1:34 pm

In all fairness when she first revealed this in the video she said this exact same thing. She didn’t say she was adopting her but that she would have custody and her mom was helping.

• Fee

June 30, 2020 at 5:19 pm

Exactly, she just a liar. Use that for a storyline. That child probably won’t be there nothing but once a. Month. Quad too selfish to even think about anyone else๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Laini

July 1, 2020 at 9:09 am

She’s not a housewife anymore. Why is she still there. I’m not watching the show anymore because I am tried of seeing her trifling a-s. She has an ugly spirit and not very worthy of my T.V. entertainment. I will give Housewifes of Potomac all of my attention now. I’ve also dropped Housewives of Atlantic. The show’s need make overs and really deal with more positive ways of life.

• Tracy

July 1, 2020 at 9:45 am

I decided not to watch anymore because of all the backstabbing, fighting and jealousy, it reminds me to much of RHOA, It mirrors RHOA, I call it Atlanta Housewives #2, use to respect this show because of the title but it has gone down, I didn’t expect to see educated, successful women acting a fool

• Shirma Fung

July 1, 2020 at 12:23 pm

LAINI,You jealous minded. Why dont you have a life and leave Quad alone.

• Annette Phang

July 1, 2020 at 1:36 pm

Agree

• SHERRY

July 1, 2020 at 8:35 pm

Quad needs to be fired..If Mariah doesn’t return I won’t watch.There is enough evil in this country right now and I am tired of it..Quad Kenya KANDI all need to go..NOW

• Janet Jones

July 1, 2020 at 2:09 pm

It’s alright to be selfish, when you are single. But, it isn’t when you have children. I don’t care for her attitude, period. And, I don’t like the way that she did Mariah. I love Mariah, and her family! Quad, not so much.

• Fee

July 3, 2020 at 10:13 pm

Same thing, do what’s the difference…she lied

3. Taylor

June 30, 2020 at 1:52 pm

First she said she has custody, now she said sheโ€™s just part of the village raising the child and itโ€™s just a โ€œsupportive role.โ€ Girl bye. At lease she got the attention she wanted.

• Laini

July 1, 2020 at 9:11 am

So true!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

4. Anony

June 30, 2020 at 2:28 pm

Quad talks in riddles and she makes it hard for people to believe AND to like her. I sure do hope Quad didn’t use “having custody” of that innocent baby as a ploy for a storyline. Mariah was right; Quad the fraud.

• Tracy

June 30, 2020 at 2:42 pm

She knew what she was doing she did that to maintain a contract for next season

• Deborah

June 30, 2020 at 7:45 pm

One thing for sure if it’s true Mariah is not coming back I will not be watching. Quad is so phony

• Renee

July 1, 2020 at 6:59 am

If she take off some of those stupid wigs maybe she could think stright. I hate the way she talks it’s so annoying. She need not come back on the show as well becsuse shes useless and no longer MARRIED TO MEDICINE.

• inmyopinion79

June 30, 2020 at 10:01 pm

I agree she’s playing this up for a storyline that baby is probably her brother’s outside child.

• deb dyson

June 30, 2020 at 11:28 pm

I’m confused, I thought she was gone from M2M. I don’t care to see her with a baby. I think I’ll pass on the next season, plus I don’t wanna listen to Heavenly cackle.

• Zahara

July 1, 2020 at 8:41 am

Oooo child say it. Heavenly is sickening. Quad is so fake, I cant take it. Just close the show down.

• Valor Barns

July 1, 2020 at 7:41 am

She is indeed too self centered to be anyone’s mother. Plus I feel she lives in a fantasy world with those two mutts. Girl please!

• Hopefully

June 30, 2020 at 5:12 pm

Quad need not be on the show no doctor, no husband, no career. Really a liar, selfish,self centerer and nararasstic. Needs a storyline-girl sick of you. Dr. Greg had heart..Girl bye

• Judyg567

June 30, 2020 at 8:31 pm

Stop judging and fine yall reason why god still is letting yall see another day so stop just like she get out and go get the bag and wear a smile doing it yall can do the same so stop judging and fine a purpose in ur lifes and get a life and stop depending on some one else.

• Nikki

June 30, 2020 at 10:06 pm

Judyg567 everyone is entitled to their opinions. This is a reality and were allowed to feel what we feel. You talk about God Quad doesn’t carry herself in a godly fashion. Now you have yourself a blessed day.

• MrsAbe

July 1, 2020 at 9:04 am

Exactly!

• Dee

June 30, 2020 at 10:39 pm

This is a TV show were she is airing her business. Your comment is judgemental. ๐Ÿค”

• Donna Lenoir

July 1, 2020 at 1:59 pm

Honestly, Quad should be kissing Mariah a-s! She would not have been on the show if it wasn’t for Mariah.

I’m so tired of her! She’s not M2M so why is she even on the show?

• Claire Jerome

June 30, 2020 at 6:33 pm

Quad is so thirsty, using a child that’s too much even for her. Definitely using this child for a storyline and to stay relevant.

5. Miss Morgan

June 30, 2020 at 2:45 pm

I’m still confused. She keeps talking in circles.

• Meallday

July 1, 2020 at 11:36 am

And y’all still gon watch it, Quad or no Quad…just to be nosy…like me! They’re all manipulative when it comes down to getting that check!That’s all it is and gonna forever be about! Now that’s reality…bloop!

• Miss Morgan

July 1, 2020 at 11:42 am

You have no idea what Iโ€™m going to do sweet pea.

June 30, 2020 at 4:14 pm

Hmm, it sounds like she’s saying the whole family is helping out with the baby. I’m assuming the mother is also Quad’s family.

7. busyb

June 30, 2020 at 4:57 pm

There U go Queen thts Quad’s niece yall knw her brother cnt keep a job and I dnt knw if anybody remember a while back wen her brother and girlfriend was on the show Quad told her she always has a support system and yes she using this baby for storyline Quad about tht money thts her niece b/c her brother cnt buy coke and thy needed somewhere ti stay ppl who live a lie talk in circles hoping to keep everybody confused.

8. Mary

June 30, 2020 at 5:24 pm

But Bravo would rather not have Mariah Huq back.A woman’s who’s husband was working through Covid 19 and has two teenagers one getting ready for college and a son learning how to fly a plane, is more interesting than a woman (Quad) who talks in circles and riddles and can’t be honest about something simple as weather she adopted a child or not.

• shirw

July 1, 2020 at 12:18 pm

Bravo represented by Andy Cohen only want to film those who are shady and are ready to back stab each on air. It’s going to far to use a child (allegedly) for s storyline. I am only one viewer, however, I have changed the channel when M2M come on. I am also tired of our race of women using the “B” word.

9. Fe

June 30, 2020 at 5:27 pm

Like Mariah said. Quad the fraud๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

10. Lessie Baskin

June 30, 2020 at 6:20 pm

Agree with all of you. What’s up with Bravo?

11. Trina Walls

June 30, 2020 at 7:15 pm

Quad the fraud, lies again. She knew that she wasn’t adopting a child or caring for one. Quad was staying in the press after Sister Circle was canceled, and we all have expressed interest in knowing why is she on Married 2 Medicine. Girl bye ๐Ÿ‘‹.

12. Pretty Girl

June 30, 2020 at 8:45 pm

I don’t think Quad lied. And for some of you saying she lied for a storyline, don’t y’all know Quad is the star of this show? Her spot been secured. She ain’t going nowhere baby.

• Dianne Bond

July 1, 2020 at 8:42 am

Are we watching the same show?!! Quad is the star of NOTHING! I already said it long ago…..Bravo is messy and the way that they are doing Mariah is the same way they did Phaedra! They don’t like to see positive BLACK WOMEN doing good for themselves and that front that they believe in Black Lives Matter is nothing but a front! Like others have said, I eill not be watching if Mariah does not return! Mariah is the show!!

• Zandra Turner

July 1, 2020 at 12:50 pm

Tell it, Tell it Tell it! Bea Taylor from church!

13. Avril Denise

July 1, 2020 at 12:42 am

Strange she’s now interested in raising or helping to raise a child, when she wouldn’t give Dr. Greg the child he so desperately wanted.

• Zandra Turner

July 1, 2020 at 12:48 pm

Amen! I am done!Exactly! Its because she only wanted his money. She never loved him but watch over these years You reap what you sow.

14. Glittergirl9221

July 1, 2020 at 1:23 am

She never said she adopted the baby. From day one she said her and her mom has custody. I get people donโ€™t see it for her but I donโ€™t understand how they are accusing her of lying when sheโ€™s saying the same thing she said initially๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

15. IMO

July 1, 2020 at 1:56 am

The fraud is here on this thread ๐Ÿคฃ

16. Nikky

July 7, 2020 at 11:58 am

I think Quad is a fraud. Part of the reason her marriage fall apart was because she wouldn’t give Dr. G a baby now she’s caring for one. She talks in circles because she’s a liar, to confuse people. Married to medicine. She is not married to medicine so why is she still on the show. They need to fire her. Bravo is promoting that it’s ok to be a liar and a back stabber by not firing Quad

17. Sonya

July 8, 2020 at 6:06 am

Well She Had To Do Something With Her Dry A-s Storyline Since It Seem Like Mariah Not Coming Back
    #BumB-tch

18. Tracy

July 8, 2020 at 8:56 am

Yesssss!!!!!!

19. Tracy

July 8, 2020 at 8:58 am

Say it again, lying A-S

20. Lisa

July 8, 2020 at 2:29 pm

So some of you are really upset! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ฏ At the end of the day this is T.V and all of them try to come up with stuff to stay on the payroll… So if u like! Make up stuff about ur life go and have surgeries to look like fake Barbie buy y’all a bunch of weave & be Happy ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ™‚ โ˜บ ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ™ƒ ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Don’t hate the player’s hate the game!!!! Bye Felicia and Felipe ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ

21. P2Kay

July 8, 2020 at 4:00 pm

I started watching M2M because I thought
    it would be different than RHOA but it started going downhill fast. Considering we are dealing with black on black crime, police abuse, and Coronavirus, these shows only perpetuate what some people believe, that we are bad and belligerent people. Let’s place our valuable time and resources elsewhere and watch that which builds us up.