RHOA Star NeNe Leakes Calls out Certain Housewives for Only Turning up at the Reunions

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Real Housewives of Atlanta” star NeNe Leakes has had a lot to say about the latest season. At this point, NeNe feels as if she was ganged up on at the reunion. So she left and didn’t make an appearance on part 3.

This is one of the reasons why NeNe believes it’s time for a cast shakeup.

During a recent interview, NeNe said that some of the other women on the show contributed nothing during the season. But they decided to finally contribute at the reunion.

And NeNe doesn’t think this is fair.

1. True

June 12, 2020 at 12:47 pm

She annoys me but she’s right. If we’re being real, Nene and Kenya made the show this season. I think Porsha made the reunion though. Anyway, Eva literally didn’t do anything all season but had the most to say at the reunion and she was so cocky with it. She’s boring and I don’t get why she’s been on the show as long as she has.

• michelle

June 12, 2020 at 3:41 pm

i agree 1000%

• Brenda Gregory

June 12, 2020 at 4:17 pm

I agree!!

• Staying Anonymous

June 12, 2020 at 6:37 pm

Correct. Kenya and Nene carried the season.

• Tessie

June 13, 2020 at 5:40 pm

Are you kidding me. NeNe carried the show she ain’t nothing but a big bully.

• Staying Anonymous

June 13, 2020 at 5:46 pm

Oh my goodness some of you are big babies. It’s annoying when you people reach and call Nene and Kenya bullies. These women are all grown and get paid to go at each other. There are no bullies on this show. If your skin isn’t tough enough, please don’t watch. And yes, the queens Kenya and Nene carried the season like they ALWAYS do.

• Tee

June 14, 2020 at 2:26 am

Absolutely!!!!

• Carl Cooks

June 12, 2020 at 9:23 pm

Eva did the the same thing on top models
      I mean I get you have to be tough. But don’t form Alliance against Nene

• Tee

June 14, 2020 at 2:27 am

She’s always forming an alliance or joining one!

• Jasmine

June 14, 2020 at 7:22 am

Ne ne makes the show let everyone learned how to earn a pay check

• Cynthia Sheedy

June 13, 2020 at 12:49 am

After NeNe’s ratchet behavior in Greece that maybe she needs a break for a season.

• Bye

June 13, 2020 at 6:10 am

Girl please. Y’all are so annoying when y’all get on here and call somebody ratchet like the whole premise of Housewives ain’t ratchet. These women literally get paid to fight with each other. And every single one of them is ratchet with the exception of Tanya. If you really cared about class, you wouldn’t be watching this show in the first place. So don’t be fake on here now.

• Latoya Redmond

June 13, 2020 at 9:09 am

#Preach 🎯🖤✊🏿💯

• Luxsola

June 13, 2020 at 10:11 am

I agree 💯 Nene is still the star get the h-ll off the ratchet about Nene that little nappy head Eva need to get a job since she’s so great.😈

• Simply Maria

June 14, 2020 at 1:43 am

🤬

• Zoe

June 14, 2020 at 12:49 am

I think the mic just dropped.

• Gloria

June 15, 2020 at 8:01 pm

You are so right!

• Queen Smalls

July 4, 2020 at 4:26 pm

I agree, NeNe needs a wake up call. Her behavior is unhealthy to watch. I think she needs to work on herself for a season or two, and come back. It may help if she watched the show a few times to see her behavior. I love the show but her behavior is escalating and creates an unhealthy environment for the other cast members. Andy Cohen, do what is right

• S B

June 13, 2020 at 11:11 am

Eva was too busy having a baby. Give her a break please!! Nene is correct. I love Kenya too but the ladies need to put there differences aside and learn how to play nicely at times. Nene needs to act more like a lady though…. Love these ladies but set these two in a room and tell them to work it out. If they don’t, cut both ratings winners Nana And Ken. 😉 Don’t kill the messenger I am too old to be yelled at and you will see my meno come out.

• Stephanie

June 13, 2020 at 5:40 pm

I think the network should hold Kenya accountable for her nasty behavior and the hurt she’s caused others. NeNe was made to right her wrongs the entire season 12. Kenya needs to be made to do the same

• Zoe

June 14, 2020 at 12:53 am

Exactly! They call Nene a bully but they also hold her accountable.

• Simply Maria

June 14, 2020 at 1:48 am

I’m tired of some of you always talking about this woman are this and that…How about y’all let Bravo do their job! You don’t sign any of this ladie’s checks!!

• Anonymous

June 15, 2020 at 1:54 pm

You don’t sign any of the checks either. Kenya sucks.

• Tinna Borden

June 14, 2020 at 8:37 am

I agree with you on this…

• Mi-mi

June 13, 2020 at 7:12 pm

Bravo gave this ladies a plataform and them run within and they think can said and do anything they feel like without being appreciated or humble for the opportunity the show provides for each and everyone in it….they all should be ashamed for the way the conduct themselves. They are not a good example or inspiration for young girls at all. Bravo needs to bring people who give positive great example to follow in life and not gready, arrogant selfish an unappreciated for being were all this ladies are 2ith each other.

• Lind

June 13, 2020 at 8:02 pm

Bring Phaedra back and what a show we will have lol

• jane

June 18, 2020 at 8:01 am

Mimi I could not have said it better honey with everything going in the amongst Native Black Americans we must be very careful how we present ourselves in the eyes of America. Selling your Soul for money and a face lift. Sis Deb f/b

• Dorothy t mcgee

June 13, 2020 at 11:04 pm

I understand drama but these are educated black women who don’t act like it on the show.They spend more time securing the bag then they do with there family. How much is enough?

• Elaine

June 17, 2020 at 11:56 am

Nene you are absolutely right the whole storylines is always about you and no one else. and I like Porsche but she was down with the other ladies in the beginning and then was down for you in the middle if each lady will come with their own storylines. Reality is supposed to be about empowering one another not bullying one another. I feel it would make a better reality show it is obvious people can see the fake and phony, get it together ladies the show should be called Real Housewives Of The Fake And Phonies Of Atlanta.

2. Viv

June 12, 2020 at 12:50 pm

Where’s the lie? The main offender is Eva.

• Anonymous

June 12, 2020 at 1:05 pm

Kandi too. They’re both boring.

• michelle

June 12, 2020 at 3:42 pm

yesssssss

• Anonymous

June 12, 2020 at 6:27 pm

Kandi, Cynthia & Eve boring & satan Kenya all need 2 go

• Kathy

June 12, 2020 at 8:47 pm

I agree

• Mrs Abe

June 13, 2020 at 8:37 am

I definitely agree! I can’t stand Kenya at all. When it comes to Cynthia, she’s so fake. She’s quick to call Nene out, but never calls Kenya out on her BS. I don’t blame Nene, I would have walked out too.

3. Lisa

June 12, 2020 at 12:57 pm

I’d say Eva and Cynthia but Cynthia didn’t have much going on at the reunion either. She honestly seems like she’s over the show and just focusing on her man.

4. Team Nene

June 12, 2020 at 2:34 pm

I think Eva should leave the show, l despise the comments she makes about other black women, calling them nappy heads and the comment she made about Shamea in reference to her being dark skinned, she claims she did not mean it that way, but I don’t believe it. She said at the reunion about Nene: I can’t stand that old a-s woman. Eva is a pretty lady that truly thinks she is privileged. I think she needs to go she has to do more than just sit there and look cute.

• michelle

June 12, 2020 at 3:47 pm

Thank you.. She comes across entitled. I NEVER liked her since Project Runway. I thought if i give her a chance she could change my mind…NOPE. What got me is when she was talking about Porsha but Porsha is the reason why you got a job. How you act entitled and privilege but broke. She think looks is everything but its not when you are ugly on the inside. She had soo much to say or add her input when it didnt concern her trying to earn that peach. she can go

• julyol1972

June 12, 2020 at 5:48 pm

I think you mean ANTM, not Project Runway. But I totally agree with your sentiment!

• Keyonna Jones

June 14, 2020 at 12:05 am

Neenee right.

• Simply Maria

June 14, 2020 at 1:57 am

OMG!!! HERE WE GO WITH THIS COLORISM SH**T!!
      Since O.G started with this COLORISM sh**t that’s all we talk about now!!
      Now Eva is racist because she made a comment about hair and Shamea’s complexion!! Ugh!
      Can’t even enjoy a show without thinking about, race or color!

5. Vincent Bates

June 12, 2020 at 5:14 pm

Stay Woke, I love me some Nene but she was not in plenty episodes so don’t Hate on someone doing what you did. You said ALL of your apologies were genuine but your face didn’t show it on the screen I was watching. Especially with the Kandi situation Kandi is a hard go get yours kinda women, and you can’t hate for that. Nene you think you can say whatever you want to others but when they bring it back to you, you go crazy and have to go to the d-mn bathroom.

• Yeah I Said It!

June 12, 2020 at 5:23 pm

NeNe only missed three episodes and one part of the reunion. That’s not plenty of episodes. And the part of the reunion she wasn’t in had the worst ratings in history. And those three episodes of the season she wasn’t on had low ratings. And she didn’t pull an Eva. NeNe was literally just about everyone’s storyline this season. And the whole reunion was about her. Her value to the show can’t be disputed. She brings it. Meanwhile, Eva has done nothing but have babies and forget the shade she throws when confronted. Then she tries to do the most at the reunion to make up for her uselessness from the season. She should be fired. And do you really want to talk about fake apologies? The other girls know more about that than NeNe does. So keep that same energy for them and their fake friendships.

• julyol1972

June 12, 2020 at 5:53 pm

Exactly!!! Hear… hear!!!!!

Plus, Nene wasn’t talking about Kandi, she was talking about Lisa Vanderpump and the fact that she keeps getting spinoffs. Plus, the racusm from the Pump cast was apparently something Bravo knew about and ignored which is one reason why Nene reached out to Lisa Bloom. People need to stop acting like Nene hasnt kept RHOA afloat by her mere presence. She’s put here playing chess and looking at holding Bravo accountable for the lack of diversity in their franchises nd spinoffs, while folks Ike Kandi and Eva are playing checkers.

• Yeah I Said It!

June 12, 2020 at 10:41 pm

Well said sis.

• MrsAbe

June 13, 2020 at 8:42 am

Preach!

• April Thompson

June 12, 2020 at 5:58 pm

Throw the whole boring cast AWAY, IJS

• Anonymous

June 13, 2020 at 6:12 am

The only boring people are Kandi, Eva, and Cynthia.

• Cindy

June 13, 2020 at 6:30 pm

Agree

• Shawntay Jackson

June 12, 2020 at 8:58 pm

@YEAH I SAID IT yessss you have hit the hammer on the nail!!!!you are soo right I agree with you 1000%.

• Myra Henry

June 12, 2020 at 6:24 pm

Well said!!

• Darrah

June 12, 2020 at 6:25 pm

Nene needs to go. She is too bossy and she can dish it out but when you put it on her plate she can’t eat it.

• Staying Anonymous

June 12, 2020 at 6:32 pm

I don’t understand some of you. Some of you think people should be fired just because you don’t like them. That’s not how the TV business works though. It’s about the drama and ratings. Nene and Kenya bring both. They are needed for the show’s survival. And Kenya has said the exact same thing Nene said here. It’s not fair that there are people on the show who do nothing every season but sit back and let a couple of people carry the show. They need to all pull their weight. Eva, Kandi, and Cynthia don’t do that. And that’s a fact.

• Laura Vinson

June 12, 2020 at 11:05 pm

I agree Nene acts like she’s untouchable I stopped watching for a while because I don’t like Nene L!

• Anonymous

June 13, 2020 at 6:17 am

You’re in the minority. More people stopped watching this season when Nene wasn’t on an episode.

• Tee

June 14, 2020 at 2:38 am

Nobody really cares if you or a handful doesn’t watch I was part of the majority that didn’t watch which brought the ratings down. I di not care for Kenya at all but I think she and Nene carries the show! Eva, Eva, Eva, and Eva can go and should take cynthia with her!!!!

• Simply Maria

June 15, 2020 at 1:52 pm

LMAO…😂🤣You’re funny!
            You really think that the reason the ratings went “down” was because NeNe fake a** was not at the reunion part 3???
            Wow you’re delusional!!
            There can be so many other factors. Maybe when people saw that her scary a** didn’t come to confront Yovanna, it wasn’t fun anymore because you know that reason people watch the show is because of drama!!
            Or maybe because a lot places reopen!
            Or maybe because after the third x people start losing interest!

• Victoria

June 15, 2020 at 2:00 pm

Maria you’re the only delusional one. One second you say ratings didn’t drop because NeNe left, then the next you say people probably didn’t watch because NeNe wasn’t there to confront Yovanna. Girl, you just proved Tee Tee’s point. Married 2 Med LA came on after part 3 and didn’t have nearly as bad as a drop in ratings. Also, the ratings were low on any episode NeNe was not on. The season premiere was the lowest in history even with Kenya’s return. NeNe wasn’t on that episode. People didn’t start watching until NeNe returned. NeNe is a ratings draw period. That’s why these boring women made the whole reunion about her. Seethe.

• Lenny

June 13, 2020 at 3:26 pm

Agree 100%. Her diva behavior has gotten old.

• Yeah I Said It!

June 13, 2020 at 3:54 pm

Diva behavior? LOL. NeNe speaks up for herself at her place of work like she’s supposed to. Don’t get mad at her because you don’t have the courage to do the same.

• Yeah I Said It!

June 13, 2020 at 3:53 pm

LOL. Y’all always type the same silly BS narratives on here. NeNe doesn’t need to go anywhere. Anytime she wasn’t on the show this season, the ratings dropped. So that makes her more valuable than the others. And y’all are quick to call black women bossy when we don’t have a problem speaking up for ourselves and not tolerating mistreatment in the workplace. NeNe doesn’t bother anyone unless they come for her first. And when she claps back, y’all get in your feelings. So pick a narrative and stick to it. Like it or not, NeNe is one of the main reasons RHOA became successful in the first place. She deserves respect from the powers to be for that alone, and these other women on the show need to step up and do the jobs they were paid to do. It’s lazy to gang up on NeNe for a storyline. It’s also boring.

• geraldine malbrough

June 12, 2020 at 6:29 pm

Well the reunion part 3 says it all and bravo is a business first and numbers don’t lie in this business so Nene left on part three and so did I

• Simply Maria

June 15, 2020 at 1:54 pm

Good… bye, bye!

• Lynell

June 12, 2020 at 10:20 pm

Nene can dish it all day but cant take it when u come for her and call her out on alllllllllll her fake apologies….

• Yeah I Said It!

June 12, 2020 at 10:46 pm

Delusional. NeNe has been doing this since season one. She can definitely take it since she’s always been a target. This is her show. But what she’s not about to do is let these boring girls eat off her and force her to keep carrying the season while they collect a check for nothing. The other OGs could always stand on their own. These newer girls can’t. So they don’t need to be on the show.

• Simply Maria

June 14, 2020 at 2:13 am

Yearssss girl!!👏👏

• Simply Maria

June 14, 2020 at 1:59 am

🤣😂👏👏

6. Betty

June 12, 2020 at 5:20 pm

EVA AND KAYA SHOULD GO

7. Barbara

June 12, 2020 at 6:07 pm

I agree Nene my Nene my to start the show bonini got a lot of mouth and ran off Kim which I like to Kim is well but Kim did some shady stuff by what she did to Candice info is Kenya Kenya need to get a life and quit telling lies and quit thinking she all that stirring up the pot I wish your way and I wish Sager was back at the show Infowars Eva evil need to quit acting like she all that because she made top mom Anacostia light skin don’t make statement about dark skin people when you are black as well and Cynthia you going to leave Atlanta housewife and go to Beverly Hill who care Lee you can’t make up your mind what you want anyway when you married at no good-for-nothing Jamaica you need to bring Baxter Ray and savior that’s what Bravo need to do and quit hating on Porsche

• TeeGee

June 12, 2020 at 10:52 pm

Whats your problem with Jamaica? Go sit down and learn to compose proper sentences…Bright about Good for Nothing Jamaican…Go hold several seats you all need to show love and stop tearing down other people.Miserable

• Loree

July 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm

Barbara, stop it. There are good for nothing’s all over the world. In each of us, there’s some good for nothingness (:. Fortunately most of the Jamaican people you that you have categorized “good for nothing” can construct sentences, which are grammatically correct. Don’t try to speak on cultures that you know nothing about. We can all learn from each other. All of the ladies on the show are bright, intelligent, powerful women in their own way. My only wish would be, that they could get along and become the one housewife show that every other franchise would want to emulate.

correct and can also spell. Their that are understood by others. Opinions are like “hair” it also grows in your a$$.

8. Alicia

June 12, 2020 at 7:42 pm

They should’ve let shamari stay her and Ronnie’s antics were pure entertainment idc lol Eva just gets pregnant, starts sh-t, and then acts like she don’t remember

9. Tea

June 12, 2020 at 7:52 pm

The cast needs to be revamped for sure. Eva should be the first to go.

• Cindy

June 13, 2020 at 6:33 pm

Eva and Cynthia and Kandi

10. Marian Myers

June 12, 2020 at 8:56 pm

Wow!the comments are better than the reunion the cast was so fake. Not sure why they all ganged up on Nene when they never really liked each other Kenya is a big liar if there are not some changes i want be a fan. I am surprise Kandi did not keep it real.

11. Denise

June 12, 2020 at 11:42 pm

All of the housewives displayed some ugliness during the shows. Some more than others. However I’m sure a good deal of it is scripted. If there’s no yelling,drinking
    Cussing, lying, jealousy,envy fighting and the list goes on,there would be no audience=no show.

• Simply Maria

June 14, 2020 at 2:06 am

I agree! That’s what they get pay to do! Otherwise they would’ve gotten fired in the middle of season! IT’S A REALITY SHOW!!!

June 13, 2020 at 3:48 am

Nene missed quite a few shows then the last reunion show and when she was on screen all she did was put down degrade and fight with every cast member. Send her packing

• Anonymous

June 13, 2020 at 6:22 am

Nene missed four episodes. The season had 26 episodes. That’s not a lot missed episodes. Either way, they still made the reunion all about her anyway because she’s the star of the show. And if Nene needs to be fired for degrading the others, then everyone else needs to be fired as well because that’s literally all any of them do.

• MrsAbe

June 13, 2020 at 8:45 am

Although her husband had cancer, Nene still pulled her weight. Point, Blank, Peeiodt!

13. Lynn Cummings

June 13, 2020 at 8:53 am

I think Porsha needs to go like yesterday, she is so ghetto and ratchet, she needs to be on Love snd HipHop, she is classless

• Cassy

June 13, 2020 at 9:39 am

WHY IS TONYA & MARLO THERE AGAIN??? THE OTHER LADIES ARE VETERANS OF THE SHOW & SHOULD REMAIN ON THE SHOW PERIODTTTT! ALTHOUGH I’M NOT A BIG FAN OF NENE, HER, ALONG WITH THE OTHER LADIES MAKE RHOA WHAT IT IS TODAY! EVA YOU’RE ALRIGHT WITH ME!

14. Tiffani Young

June 13, 2020 at 4:39 pm

Ne Ne you put out fake drama to secure a peach. How you bring someone to the show only to not address what’s really going on? This person don’t want to embarrass you but you go run and hide like who does that. Kenya bye girl you should not have been back at all. You women are just something to watch on TV is all I can say.

15. Shirley

June 13, 2020 at 5:53 pm

How did these girls get on the show think about its.

16. Honey

June 14, 2020 at 3:59 am

We have other things to be concerned with. It really is a night time soap opera with 2 pounds of ego..some brown sugar and 2 cups of vanity and 1 teaspoon of sanity..😂😂😂

17. Andrea Turner

June 14, 2020 at 1:59 pm

NeNe is a under cover bully and always has been if you were gained up on there must of been a reason dah.. try looking in the mirror bully.the cast is just fine P.S. tired of all the black women fighting in need more substance

• Ms.J.D

June 18, 2020 at 8:07 am

Honey I feel u girl! and Meme so very intellectually correct.